Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aurelie NFaelin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:56 pm
Claire Hannigan looked around the Wingardia section. Somebody had accidentally given her the map to the boy's dorm and it took her a while to realize where she really was.

"The nerve of them." Rhadamanthys huffed.

Claire shrugged and looked at him. "I don't exactly have a girlish figure, Manthys."

"Ya got that right." Stu murmured under his breath.

"You take that back, you uncivilized oaf!" Manthys cawed angrily.

"Make me." the street smart pigeon retorted.

"Quit it, you guys! Let's just worry about finding our dorm first, alright?' Both birds came to an agreement and silenced. She looked down at the map. "Room 192... shouldn't be too hard to find, right guys?" they nodded, not saying a word for fear of firing up another argument. She wandered down hall after hall, ignoring all of the offers for help. After fiftteen minutes of aimless wandering, she found her room and walked in. It would be an interesting stay here at Ria High...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:00 pm
pokes her head out of the dorm
"excuse me....."

((Kurai Edit: This is a one liner, which is against our rules. Please extend your posts. Thank you))  

Yasarie

Eternally Gone

Devoted Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:25 am
After she had looked at her map, and made it to the dorms, she spoke to the android who would be giving her her room. All Serika asked for was a single room, with dark walls. No particular color. She just needed a bed. She didn't even have enough clothes to fill the closet. She wasn't worried about it though. When she was finished receiving her room number, she went to find it, finding it rather easily. She opened her door and looked around. Putting her clothes and, surprisingly her sword, under the bed for safe keeping, she went back down to the lobby. Finding no one she knew, she figured she would go and check out the rest of the school, especially the music hall. She might as well become familiar with her surroundings. Hopefully she wouldn't run into anyone. After all, she wasn't really a people-person. She cautiously took the transporter to the ground and made her way towards the music hall.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:21 am
After a quick trip to the library Saiya went to go to find the dorms. It was easy to locate since the place was a giant sphere. She quickly headed towards the elevator and pushed the floor that she wanted to go to. When arriving at said floor, she told the android a quick description of how she wanted her room and went to look for it. Saiya finally found the room number and opened it and took in her surroundings and started to unpack. Saiya didn't know if they would allow weapons out of class, but she didn't care since needed them with her, "Eh, who cares!" "I hope i don't get caught." She quickly stuffed her two Lolita Complexes in the top hem of her skirt, "Hopefully they won't notice it due to my long hair." Not knowing what to do now she decided to head to the elevator and wonder around some more.  

[Ai.shi.teru]

SyrenaV

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:30 am
Syrena awoke to the feeling of something tapping her head. She turned to see a tiny black kitten pawing at her head. A look sideways showed that the cat's travel bag had been opened.
"Oh," she yawned, sitting up, "Good morning, Mysti."
Mysti was the only friend she'd been able to bring with her to Ria High, mainly because she was a cat...well, most of the time. The name Mysti was actually short for Mystique, but to avoid inevitable X-Men references (even though that was the reason she'd named her that), she'd shortened it to Mysti.
She took a package of eel sashimi out of her cooler bag, and set it down at Mysti's usual meal spot, next to her bed. She then took a little mini-fridge out of the bag and plugged it into the wall, putting the rest of Mysti's food in it.
She turned to Mysti, then to her still-packed things.
"Well, Mysti," she said, "I think I'd better go to class."
Mysti mewed, and jumped into Syrena's shirt. Syrena, not expecting this, doubled over slightly at this. She then decided not to argue with Mysti, and set off to her first class.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:04 pm
Kanna walked slowly admirring the sphere like complex in which she was being held in . Taking her time walking to the elavator listining to the screaming Atryeu's lead singer. She told the android exactly what she wanted and was left in a room with dark colors and dim sunlight.Putting her stuff on the bed and mumbling under her breath with curses, " I have a horrible feeling about this palce, like if it is going to be worse here." Right when she got done talking, the all so famous white hair and eared demon Ryuzaki appeared. " It wasn't my idea to come here, do what you want it's not like I care." he flipped his "emo cut hair" out of his face, due to his hair slowly devouring his face. He said it with no emotion in his voice or eyes..like a stone tablet. She quickly disinigrated her sword into her "winter stone" and vanished in thin air to find something elese to do then be with her friend.  

JasmineTerror

caffinated_tulip

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:34 pm
After leaving the admissions office she wandered in the general direction of the girls dorm, taking time to admire the scenery. "Wow" she thought "It's been a long time since I've been on a campus, and even longer since I've attended classes". She peered at her schedual then nodded, it shouldnt be too terribly bad. As she looked around she was rather astounded at how young these kids were, or maybe it wasn't they who were young but rather she who was old. Tulip shrugged, walked into the dorm lobby and requested a room, no specifications, just a room.

When the android left her in her dorm she took a moment to survey it, enjoying the dark red walls that matched her hair. She pulled a chair up to the window, opened it and lit a cigarette, being carefull not to drop ash on anyone walking below. After finishing her cigarette she stepped back into the lobby to people watch for a little while longer.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:59 pm
No sooner was Serika in her room, did she find it strange a mark had appeared on her violin. It looked as though it had been burned on it. Deciding to question it later, she slid the violin under her bed. Pulling out her sword, she shut her door and left the thoughts alone.I guess I will go to the Training Hall and practice. I don't want to become rusty... she thought to herself. The sword she carried was two blades that connected at the top to form one whole blade. There was a red eye at the base of the metal right before the hilt. It was as tall as her, though extremely light. When she was one the ground, she headed for the Training Hall.

Eternally Gone

Devoted Loiterer

- -M ii ssy Mew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:18 pm
Risa walks into the dorm and looks around. "There are alot of people here," Sighed Risa, "I woner where my room is.." thought risa to her self.
"Welcome to the Girls Dorm," Greeted one of the students. "Um...thank you," replied Risa as she walked into her room.

"This must be it! Dorm #189 lets take a look!" Happily shouted Risa as she opened the door. The room was blue and had a cute lil bed and desk with all her bags and stuff in it. "Wow this is great! i better get unpacking!" she cheered as she started unpacking!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:09 pm
Keilantra gave a yawn while she was in her bed.She sretched her arms out and sat up.Brushing her hair out of her eyes she gave a groan.She picked up the mirror that layed on her nightstand and looked at herself.'Yuck...'she thought to herself.She stood up and brushed her hair.Tumbling around her room she found her way to the closet.Gazing inside she found a pink skirt with a white top.She addorned it with a ruby bracelet and a small hairband.She put in matching eearings and put some lip gloss on.

Still half asleep she widened her eyes trying to stay awake.She slowly digged through her things trying to find her bag.'Oh...my roommate is so messy!...I really got to get my own room..'She went out into the main room and looked around.'Oh there it is!'She picked up her bag tthat w as lying behind a couch.She sat down on itt and looked through her bag.

DeeMac61206

Luna Domgali

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:06 pm
Miaka opened the door to her room and and walked in, closing it behind her. She dropped her bag on the floor by her desk and sat in her pale blue swivel chair infront of her laptop, lifting up the screen. After loading it up and typing in her password, Miaka opened the internet onto google, and typed in the search bar; 'white magic'. After 20minutes of opening, closing, searching, and getting frustrated with google; Miaka finally found what she was looking for. Parts of a journal written by the great white magic master, 'Fushigi Amijkun'; Miaka started to scan the blocks of text.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:19 pm
Keilantra searched through her bags and found a brown leather book with a red jewel and green writting.She opened the book and started to read about Telekinesis.She closed her eyes and crossed her legs still sitting on the couch.She gave a deep breath and the couch started to lift up.She opened her eyes and gazed down."I did it!"As soon as she said that the couch tumped down she flew off and landed on the floor."Ow..."She gave groan of pain.

DeeMac61206

StormyWeasel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:01 am
Lia wandered into the girls dorm. It seemed nice enough. Quiet, comfortable. She noticed several bots standing around. 'What is with all of the robots?' she wondered vaguely. Giving the place one last look around she turned and smiled at Rina, "This place looks nice! I could definetly get used to living here!" Granted, it wasn't as big and splendid as the room back at The Estate, but Lia like the comfortable, friendly feeling here more than she did the scared, stiff and silent feeling back home. "Isn't this place great?" she whispered to Takuto. His head fell down into a nod.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:05 am
Riiko walked into the large place, the robots were everywhere and while she knew that it was mostly a saftey issue, it did not help with her fears. The place seemed to have a lot of students around it, many were running around, already having moved in while others were moving their stuff in currently. It seemed that new arrivals were always coming in, she looked around through her pockets of her tanngled jeans and found a small sheet of paper with her room number on it. She turned to Lia "What's your number?"she asked her. ((we should totally be next to each other lol))  

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games