Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Sung Family Compound (Yun and Luna's home) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:04 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Katsuro gave a warm smile at Zeph as she really cared about him. He quickly thank Luna as he patted his hand on Zeph head. "Be good until I return." He told her as he followed Luna to the small office she was leading him. The doors would shut behind as the room was light from the celling. "So, Is there anything wrong with me? I would also like to tell you something while I was in this place called Limbo. Call it another hell in the mind." He asked as he waited for her response.

Luna motioned for Katsuro to sit on the long bed that served as an examination table. As he asked if there was anything wrong she placed one hand over his heart and one over the center of his head and closed her eyes. She performed "Diagnosis" looking for anything wrong any abnormalities. After a few minutes she wrote something down on a sheet and sat cross legged on her desk. "Well, other than some extremely high blood pressure and some bruises and scars, you seem in perfect health." She looked at him "Patients that go into comas often see past memories, speak with their inner thoughts, and so on. But since you had also a combined coma in your genjutsu, did something happen?" She waited for him to respond about the Limbo.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:20 pm
Katsuro watched as she preformed the jutsu, then telling about how he has high blood pressure and a few scratches, but was OK. He nodded his head when she asked what had happen in his own Limbo world. "Alright, When I entered the place, it was all White, an endless void of white as the ground was like stepping on marble . I saw a reflection of me when I looked down, but was more like a mirror than dense marble. I felt like I walked for hours as I came to a door which led to one of my past memories. I don't want to say anything else that happed in my memories." He told her as he wanted to keep his memories shut in his head and not out in public. "All I saw was memories of my past, like watching some type of movie. It felt like weeks in that world. Then at the end of it, The two tailed Nibi demon appeared before me, telling me of my sins on this planet. The demon turn after I told it my answer saying this. 'wake up. Your time is not up yet' as it vanished in thin air while the surrounding area turn black. Thats when I woke up and here we are. I would say that it felt like 4 weeks in there. He told Luna as he hoped that he was helpful enough.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:21 pm
((ok, what did I miss?))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:32 pm
vineco
Nova reentered the mansion with Isacc, he was quiet for the most part, appearing to be thinking of things that kept his conversations to a minimum. He noticed Neo there though and wanted to talk with him, but checking in on their kage was probably the best thing to do right now.

"So Isacc..Were you here when he woke?" He questioned, walking with him towards the room they knew Katsuro was in last.
User Image
Isacc Hall

The worlds taken so much from me.....

Isacc would reply, making sure to keep up in pace to nova, "Pretty much, reached the room as he was sitting up," he would say, as he would enter the house, he would find zeph waiting outside a set of double doors into a room. The doors looked locked. "Not allowed in eh?" he would ask rhetorically, as he would lean against the door, hearing muffled voices, he would then cup his hands around his ear against the door, making the voice's a little bit clearer.

...I guess its time to start taking back

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:54 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Katsuro watched as she preformed the jutsu, then telling about how he has high blood pressure and a few scratches, but was OK. He nodded his head when she asked what had happen in his own Limbo world. "Alright, When I entered the place, it was all White, an endless void of white as the ground was like stepping on marble . I saw a reflection of me when I looked down, but was more like a mirror than dense marble. I felt like I walked for hours as I came to a door which led to one of my past memories. I don't want to say anything else that happed in my memories." He told her as he wanted to keep his memories shut in his head and not out in public.

Luna nodded when he mentioned he did not wish to reveal his past memories and she said "Well, we do not need those on record, so anything you wish to reveal is of your will. Plus, I have total patient medic confidentiality with all the shiobi and people of this village as well as all the villages." She listened to him as he continued to speak.

"All I saw was memories of my past, like watching some type of movie. It felt like weeks in that world. Then at the end of it, The two tailed Nibi demon appeared before me, telling me of my sins on this planet. The demon turn after I told it my answer saying this. 'wake up. Your time is not up yet' as it vanished in thin air while the surrounding area turn black. Thats when I woke up and here we are. I would say that it felt like 4 weeks in there. He told Luna as he hoped that he was helpful enough.

As he finished she nodded and wrote down some medical and chemist symbols in her book as well as some of her own special code and tapped the pen on the desk. "Well, in the human world you were only out for a day, a day and a half at most." She walked over to him and took out a flashlight and pointed it in his eyes, seeing how his pupils reacted. "Well, it has been recorded that those comas are trapped in their own minds, or as a collegue of mine put it, "another dimension, halfway between the human and spirit world with a time frame all their own." However, you mentioned that you spoke with a Nibi demon. That is not exactly in my realm of knowledge, but ninja who are approached by demons is never a good sign." She looked serious "If it said your time is not up yet, good chance is you will meet it agayn." She then smiled "But thats just speculation, Im not an expert on those things." Her Byakugan was picking up on two chakra signals right next to the door. She took six senbon needles from ehr pouch and threw them at the door with enough force to push them through the dense wood, but not hit the people on the other side, just to warn them away and mumbled. "Your students are either curious and want to get themselves killed, or they really care about you Katsuro." She blew a peice of hair out of her face and again looked at his file. "So Katsuro, have you had any major surgery or injury since we last met on your eye operation? Im just curious."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:01 pm
User Image
Isacc Hall

Isacc would jump back slightly at the senbon hitting the door, "ooooo....feisty one there," he would say, returning his ear to a different part of the door. He wanted to make sure the kage was alright, and he felt it was worth a few senbon wound's to know that.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:02 pm
Katsuro chuckled when Luna threw the senbons at the wooden door. "One of them can't seem to leave my side and the other probably just doing what every ninja would do." He told her as she may not know that he was the former Nibi host, which he may just keep that a secret now. "I have found my old eye that my sensai, Kashensu had. My sensai was also a Hyuga member which is the reason why I have this white eye. So now I have regain my Ranmaru genjutsu and such. Other than that, nothing special. I did had a friendly spar with Rahenno at Sand which was enjoyable." He told her as he stopped himself before going too out of topic.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:14 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Katsuro chuckled when Luna threw the senbons at the wooden door. "One of them can't seem to leave my side and the other probably just doing what every ninja would do." He told her as she may not know that he was the former Nibi host, which he may just keep that a secret now. "I have found my old eye that my sensai, Kashensu had. My sensai was also a Hyuga member which is the reason why I have this white eye. So now I have regain my Ranmaru genjutsu and such. Other than that, nothing special. I did had a friendly spar with Rahenno at Sand which was enjoyable." He told her as he stopped himself before going too out of topic.

Luna looked through her own Byakugan eyes at Katusro's chakra flow, he was incredibly strong, but some of his vital points were weak from the coma. There was also a residue of other chakra in him, like the one in Yun's angel...she wrote that down in medic language and went into her draw. She took out some herbs and spices and pounded them. she then put them into several small caps and put those in a container which she handed to Katsuro. "So now you have two Byakugan eyes? Or just the one....well either way your chakra flow is incredible Katusro-sama. By the way, you should take one of those a day until the next complete full moon in 20 days. I have to go visit Yun to give a report on your condition, he will want to know how you are doing." She bowed deeply. "It was a great pleasure to see you again." She looked at him and quickly gave him a hug that an old friend would, she had a feeling she wouldnt be seeing him for a while and stepped back. "I know your the rock village's kage, but feel free to visit anytime. Yun dosn't know yet but Im throwing a ball in honor of Yun's becoming Mizukage and inviting the allies of our village along with their shinobi. It would be an honor to have you and your ninja here Katsuro-sama." she smiled and opened the wooden doors stepping through trying not to wack the ninja close to the other side.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:26 pm
"No, my old ranmaru eye which my sensai had gave it back to me since he really didn't need it." He told her with another chuckled as he nodded his head when she told him to drink whatever she gave him every day. She gave him a hug as he hug back, a smile on his face as it was always good to see old friends. "Sure, I would love to come to the ball. I'll make sure to bring as many shinobis from my village to the ball." He said as he got up from the where he was sitting and head back at the door, nodding his head at Isacc and Zeph. "It's time to head back to Rock." He told them as he spent too long in Mist.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:39 pm
User Image
Isacc Hall

Isacc would move back a bit as the doors opened, Smiling at his kage, "Sure thing, sir," he would say, as he would summon from a scroll his movement puppet, 'The Wolf'. Climbing inside the puppet, The puppet's 'eye' would turn to face the kage, as Isacc would speak, his voice slightly metallic sounding thanks to the puppet, "If you're still not used to moving, you can always hop on top," He would say, as the senbon launcher positioned on top would move down to the side.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:42 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
"No, my old ranmaru eye which my sensai had gave it back to me since he really didn't need it." He told her with another chuckled as he nodded his head when she told him to drink whatever she gave him every day. She gave him a hug as he hug back, a smile on his face as it was always good to see old friends. "Sure, I would love to come to the ball. I'll make sure to bring as many shinobis from my village to the ball." He said as he got up from the where he was sitting and head back at the door, nodding his head at Isacc and Zeph. "It's time to head back to Rock." He told them as he spent too long in Mist.

Luna took the bag from Katsuro and handed it to Zephaniah. "Make sure he takes this ok? The instructions are on the bag." She winked at Katsuro and leaned to Zeph and whispered to her "He's not exactly going to like the taste" and laughed. She then looked at Issac and said "Learn to quiet your chakra flow, and you will be able to walk silently among ninja. You will do great things under Katsuro's command." She then sighed "It was good to see you good friend, but it is time for me to go as well, please, allow me to show you to the doors." She turn and walked through the doors to the steps waiting for the ninja.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:45 pm
Katsuro shook his head as a smile approached on his face. "No thank you, I'm fine. If things come to worse, I'll fly back to Rock with my wings. By the way, Nice puppet suit you have" He said to Isacc, complementing on the matallic wolf like puppet. He looked at Zeph, which seem as worried as always for him. He nodded to Luna as he followed her outside, the sun glaring in his eyes as he held his hand in the air to block out the sun's rays. "Always a pleasure to visit Mist. Rock will always help out there fellow allies." He told her.

(Edited)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:01 pm
He nodded to the announcement of moving out from Mist. He hit his head having just now recalled he left his single bag of groceries back at the sushi/ramen restaurant, and figured it was too late to recover it, hoping that the girl he met there would take it so it would at least not go to waste.

"Hello Tsuchikage.." He greeted, having not seen him for a year or so ever since he went on that clan event with his family. The kage had been a suitable target to ask for training from and when things settled down, he would ask to learn lightning jutsus from this man.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:06 pm
(Vineco, Katsuro just recently join Rock as well, so lets just say that he last saw you when Yun was the Kage.)

Katsuro nodded to the boy as last he saw him was when Yun became the Kage and was there when his eye was plucked out. "Good to see you again. I hope that your're growing strong in your lightning element." He told him as he waited for Zeph to catch up with them.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:16 pm
User ImageNeo Satoshi Raiken
Death the Kid

Neo rested his body against the wall, looking at all the shinobi inside the compound, and waiting for the Tsuchikage to get out of the room. He looked up, and around at all te shinobi, and breathing in deeply. He looked and saw the Tsuchikage and hoped Katsuro would notice Neo, so he could ask the Tsuchikage to train him. There he was with his body resting against a wall, and looking at everyone with his hoodie, and cloth on, simply resting.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff