Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon the Next Generation RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:29 pm
kokobean22
Luna left the house and made her way to the park to check up on things and make sure all wes good. She also had to see if she couldn't get in contact with Artimis who was currently somewhere else. Se made it to the park to see Zyx.
"Oh hello Zyx!"

Zyx's head popped up. "Hello Luna-sama! Care for some breakfast?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:54 pm
"No thank you." Luna replied, "I've already had some. Kiki's mom is quite the cook. WHat're you doing here so early?" she asked.  

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:14 pm
kokobean22
"No thank you." Luna replied, "I've already had some. Kiki's mom is quite the cook. WHat're you doing here so early?" she asked.

"I have nothing better to do today, so I wanted to stay around here, just in case a youma appears."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:26 pm
"Oh. Alright then." Luna said. She pushed a knot in the tree and walked inside. She was going to check on a few things and see if she could in facet contact Artimis.  

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:34 am
Kiara headed for the Home Economics staffroom and was greeted by the Head of Department for Home Ec, "Kiara-san, how nice to see you here, but you don't start until next week..." Kiara smiled, "Yes Akari Sensei, but I didn't want to leave all of the preparation to the teachers alone, I decided to come along and see what i could do." The teacher smiled, "You are keen aren't you? Very well, perhaps you'd like to organise the desk that you've been assigned to, and maybe this could also be an orientation day for you." Kiara smiled, nodding, "Arigato Akari sensei, I'll organise my desk, then get to know the school better."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:43 pm
Kiki finally stood up and followed the signs in hallways to room 1-b. Noticing Theresa she gave a spacy stare before sitting down just as the bell rang. The teacher walked in. She was thin with a nice figure and black hair tied in a bun. She smiled at the class.
"Good morning Class. Ohayo Gozaimasu(I think thats right)." she smiled again with a warm calming smile.
"For those of you who don't know me, and I mean the two newest students, I am Miss Miyamoto. Would the two new students please come toi the head of the class?" she asked. Kiki nodded standing up knowing what would come next. She then bowed to the teacher and the class.
"Konnichiwa! Watashi o namae wa Komodo Kikiyorashima. My friends in Tokyo called me Kiki though." she added smiling nervously.
"A pleasure Komodo-chan." Miss Miyamoto said.
"If it's all right with you Miyamoto-sensei, I'd prefer to be called Kiki."  

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:54 pm
Mai and Lily were having a time going around the shopping areas. A few people glanced oddly at Mai, wondering how and why she wasn't in school. Mai had her new books in hand, and her mother had gotten some new medical books as well. Now they were simply window shopping.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:41 pm
Kiara was shown to the desk she'd have use of for the year, she began to organise it to her liking.  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100

Mishuri

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:35 am
kokobean22
Kiki finally stood up and followed the signs in hallways to room 1-b. Noticing Theresa she gave a spacy stare before sitting down just as the bell rang. The teacher walked in. She was thin with a nice figure and black hair tied in a bun. She smiled at the class.
"Good morning Class. Ohayo Gozaimasu(I think thats right)." she smiled again with a warm calming smile.
"For those of you who don't know me, and I mean the two newest students, I am Miss Miyamoto. Would the two new students please come toi the head of the class?" she asked. Kiki nodded standing up knowing what would come next. She then bowed to the teacher and the class.
"Konnichiwa! Watashi o namae wa Komodo Kikiyorashima. My friends in Tokyo called me Kiki though." she added smiling nervously.
"A pleasure Komodo-chan." Miss Miyamoto said.
"If it's all right with you Miyamoto-sensei, I'd prefer to be called Kiki."

Theresa looked around nevously for a while then she stood upshaking a bit and began to speak "Hello everyone My name is Theresa, I just moved here from Australia because my parents decided to move here it is nice to meet you" Theresa then sat down and looked around once more at the people nevously.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:18 pm
Kiki took a seat next to Thersea and pulled out a notebook. Ms. Miyamoto began the days lecture while Kiki took down notes.  

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Mishuri

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:27 am
Theresa grabbed out a notebook and a pen then she also took down notes as the teacher spoke, soon she finished then began to draw a picture on a blank page of her notebook, it was a picture of a girl with a unicorn and it was taking her forever to complete.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:14 am
Kiki looked over at Mishuri's drawing.
"Hey," she whispered, "You like to draw too?" she asked.  

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:59 am
Hotaru had arrived to class a couple minutes late, as she quickly apologized to the teacher, before making her way to an empty desk in the back. She placed her book bag on the ground next to her, after pulling out a notebook and pencil seeing how they had some notes on the board already. She quietly copied the notes, as she wondered what the others were up to.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:09 pm
Ariel idlely watched as the teacher wrote out some equations on the blackboard. The girl sat in classroom 2-A and felt bored by her second year lessons. It was all simple work that she had been introduced to back home. 'Booooring...'  

Solar Kitty-chan

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:21 am
Kiara finally finished arranging her desk, then went back to Akari-sensei to begin her tour of the school  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff