Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Morinaga Mountains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:22 am
Arekku smiled he was at his limit for his body as he was having spasms for a while and seem to drift away he walked outside slowly stumbling a little,"Yeah I know Aki..... I'll get some rest as soon as possible." Arekku said as he was heading outside his cottage, he still could never sleep indoors though as he reach the outside he just collapse face first he never felt so tired in his life as he laid there on the ground he started to turn around and saw Katsuro was in the sky still he quickly tried to get up as he hated to show weakness or himself even vulnerable, he went and lean on his house for now waiting for either of them to come talk to him for he had things for them to do as he tried to keep his mind out off what was going on his body, on the girl that threaten Aki, and losing control Susanoo.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:43 pm
Worry filled her completely as she watched Arekku stumble out the room. Spasms shook his body, he was really at the limit. Aki knew that continuing on would have a negative affect on him. Her own body was feeling particularily weak as her liver adjusted to the new cells. Slowly Aki got up from the bed one hand placed over the healed skin above her liver. The entire area ached even burned a little. She picked up her vest and redressed as she followed Arekku outside. She found him leaning against the outside wall of the house. Aki could see that even as he was clearly at his body's reach he was doing his best to still appear at full health. "Arekku... You should stay inside." She was quiet as she came to stand by him. Her worry was clearly displayed upon her features and in her voice.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:39 pm
Arekku stood up straight as soon as she spoke,"I'm okay Aki, remember, I told ya never to worry about me." Arekku said giving a small smirk to Aki he had a sinking empty feeling right now and he didn't know why,"Plus Aki there something you might not know of me.......... I hate sleeping alone inside the house." Arekku said shyly and uncertain of how Aki would react, it was one of Arekku's few fears in life that he could never control he had such horrible frights in the house that you think that he was seeing a monster.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:18 pm
Aki glowered at him. He was not okay. And there was no way in hell that she would stop worrying about him. Her hard stare faded at his shy statement. He hated sleeping alone in the house? Just what had caused that fear to be imbeded in him. Aki looked at him in surprise for a second before looking away and shyly scratching her head. "Well, uhm... If it would I could stay over..." She didn't want him to have to stay outside to rest up. "I mean you should probably be keeping an eye on me incase my body rejects the cells."

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:23 pm
Arekku turned to her and smile,"Like I'll take that offer, please don't pity me to much, plus I know how uncomfortable you get with males and what not." Arekku said as he just stumbled back in his house as he walked in and took a seat on his bed, still not laying down. "I'll try to rest up......... though I really can't go to sleep in here..." Arekku said more shyly as he just laid down and tried to rest up, he had his eyes closed though he wasn't sleeping for sure he was trying not to hyperventilate or anything like that so he was quiet there though his body shook randomly.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:31 pm
"Too bad, I'm staying anyway." She stuck her tounge out at him and trailed behind to the bedroom. Of course she didn't lay down with him. But instead she took seat in a chair in the room. Aki could sleep in most anywhere, all she had to do was curl up and she'd be out. Aki however did not do so. Instead she sat in the chair with her elbow on the wide armrest and her legs folded one over the other. The tremors that ran through his body made her start to think this wasn't going to work. "Please try to rest Arekku. You need it. And don't worry, I'll stay here you're not alone. No big bad monsters will come while I'm around." There was a softness to her voice partly because she was beginning to doze off the other due to the care she had developed for Arekku. He had become something precious to her.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:40 pm
"Aki.......... thanks for staying, though I'm scared of no monster." Arekku said as he laid there he didn't sound sleepy,"I'm scared of what goes on my dreams..." Arekku said still laying down there,"I was only five when my.... parents........ my home in cloud country were taken from me....... I was at my house sleeping when they came.... and they dragged out off our beds to the living room....... and...." Arekku voice seem so sad as he seem to reminisce of what had happen he had never really trusted anyone with even a fraction of the story just that his parents were killed though never why he had the fear of sleeping indoors,"and and since then I could never sleep indoors without reliving that night over and over... I don't think I'll ever forget...."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:50 pm
Aki felt her heartstrings strain as he shared his past with her. Wordlessly she stood up from her chair and sat on the other side of the bed. She sat with her back against the back board and legs tucked off to the side. "Come here." She motioned to him rest in the crook of her arm. It was true that she did fear men, but Aki had come to trust two guys. Vrail was the first to break through the fears. Then Arekku. The sadness in his voice and history made her throat hurt with heartache. He had a family that had loved him and they were brutally taken from him. She on the other hand could care less for her family and clan. Their traditions were what had instilled her fear in the first place.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:57 pm
Arekku scoot and put his head there,"My sword.. was the last thing from them there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about it......... They must hate me now... though though I know..... what I have to do as kage.." Arekku muttered still sad,"That's why......... I need to protect Grass no matter what...... it might not be my home, but it's Darons, Selene's, Shoko's, Masumi-sensei's, Ryoko's, Lenon's, and your's home, I want you all to always have a place to stay. Even so I would try anything to protect you all I don't mind sacrificing my body for all of you.... You guys are the family I lost in a new lifes and images," Arekku said as he opened his eyes and they were red.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:14 pm
Aki silently listened to him. It was something she did well. Her arm wrapped protectively around his shoulders as the other hand glided through his hair. "Grass is your home. It loves you dearly. We all do." Aki said almost lovingly as she looked down to his reddened eyes. The inflection in her voice wasn't like the love she held for Vrail. This was more like that to a brother.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:27 pm
"I will try hard to earn it really." Arekku said as he just laid there taking a warm embrace for once he was feeling more tired and feeling a burn on his body though he was finally ignored it as he was feeling the warmness of someone else,"I'm trying to make it my home that's for sure."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:34 pm
"I believe you have done plenty to earn it." She mused as her eyes began to flutter shut with sleep. Aki's fingers continued to stroke through Arekku's hair. She felt her head begin to nod off to the side but didn't want to fight it.

(( Argh. Brain is dying. XD ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:49 pm
Arekku covered her with the blanket as he started to press a pressure point on her to fall asleep as he would sit up as soon as she fell asleep. He put his back on the wall that was close to his bed, breathing hard almost gasping with his body trembling now,"I really don't feel like I have." Arekku muttered as he thought of how Yukio acted, then his mind wander around from everything he was still that little nine year old boy inside he never mature more than that as there was tears falling from his eyes now. With a wandering mind and Okininushi appeared next to Arekku sitting right there with a casual smile.

"Boyo boyo I told you this was going to be your life from now on, when we made the deal." Oki said casually as he put his hand on his head,"Your surrounded by strange women all your life and the one you love is right now in the arms of another yet you don't let your anger go you build it up to much then let it die out somehow I respect you for being cool headed yet...."

At that moment another man appeared on his seat he looked strange with an aura to him,"Are-chan, you should just let your will go and let me have you hahahaha. No more uncertainty or pain you would love it." Susanoo said with a smile and a devious look as he just sat on his sofa.

"Enough please both of you....... I don't feel like talking to any of you!" Arekku yelled out as he was suddenly back to reality next to Aki as he put a hand on her head as he was deep in thought again.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:07 pm
Aki quickly drifted into sleep with the aid of Arekku. She hadn't wanted to sleep untill she knew Arekku was going to be okay. But she wasn't able to keep up with that idea. She slept in a ball basically. Her knees touched to her chest as she curled up on her side. She was peaceful in her sleep unaware of the tormenting Arekku was recieving. Though at point something trigger a sour look on her face, it was Arekku yelling out. Then the foul expression was gone as she sighed in her sleep then mumbled, " Arekku is a good soul..."

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:24 am
Arekku had a blank look on his face for a while, he needed to rest he knew that though he didn't know if he had the luxury of doing so as he just laid back down and stared at his roof he was next to Aki who was in a ball. Silently closing his eyes after a while as he tried to get some sleep, he had never felt such fatigue in his life, he knew now it wasn't his body really giving up on him it was in some pain it was his soul diminishing after all he had to keep two powerful entities at bay while still keeping himself moderately sane his mind wonder for a while as he just hugged Aki in desperation while he tried to go to sleep his body trembling a little and having some spasms though his breathing was calm now.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games