Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Den- Thread Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You are?
  A wolf
  A fox
  A Feline
  some other kind of animal
  Human
View Results

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:35 am
Vale shifted his gaze between the two trying to decide which to answer first. "Let's see, I moved the bodies to a known area of the forest where a bear has been killing them. With his disposition he claw them up good before the humans find them I made sure to get his attention before leaving. If anything they take the blame, but the humans are more tolerant of them considering their immense power." He paused for a second turning his gaze to answer the other. "If I had to guess they are trying to find the Lady of the Forest. Or they look to expand their settlement and quite obviously we're in the way of that, seeing as all the wolves tend to stay away from the outskirts they are drawn farther in to hunt us down." With that he got up and trotted into the dark alcove the pup had been in.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:00 am
((I TRIED to tell you that...))

Talk about a people phobia... Razi muttered, to which Rose did laugh outloud. "So, we've got an information hog that likes to keep secrets..Better than most," she mused, stifling a yawn. "However, did he really give us any true leads? And theres lots of chicks in this forest..Doubt they actually mean one of us."
Brave soul...
You raised me that way, responded Rose.

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:48 pm
User Image

Vexen watched as Vale moved and then cocked her head. "Lady of the Forest? Humans....Humans and their ways..." She then stopped herself and sighed. Diana came in at that moment. "Humans will find anything to worship as well as destroy if it's different." The huntress admitted. She seemed to be in a much better mood now. She trotted over to Rose's side and nuzzled her. Vexen shook her head. "Maybe we should turn in for the night. It's late and I don't feel like walking back." Vexen paced around the fire before making herself comfortable. Soon Diego trotted in. The black Panther looked around and then yawed sleepily. He gravitated toward the slow burning fire but away from Vexen. He never felt comfortable around her. This did not go unnoticed by Vexen and she throw him a twisted grin before putting her head down.

Fly with me...My Heart Soars....

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:53 pm
Aella limped across the land, her dark red fur black and stiff with dried blood, flakes with light ash. She whined and whimper, apply no pressure on her front right paw, her body thin from lack of nurishment, ribs and spine visable against her tight skin. She dropped to the ground exhuasted yelping and barking weakly.  

Serafinariv

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:57 pm
(( is everyone goign to sleep now? or should i wait a bit to wake up Missy?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:04 pm
User Image

((Yeah, I was gonna roll things over to the next morning but if you like, you can pick up Aella and bring her to the den ok? )) 3nodding

Hyper, Cheery, Light in the eyes of many...

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Serafinariv

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:12 pm
(you can make it morning and just make it like you found aella in the morning)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:14 pm
Vale was asleep it had been a long time since he slept.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Serafinariv

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:34 pm
Aella forced herself to get up again and continue moving aimlessly, the morning sun rising off the horizon. Aella wobbled from side to side as she took careful steps forward, her vision blurring slightly. She yelped wanting someone to find her but also terrified of it as well. Her whole den had been slaughter and she had only surived because her mother protected her with her life and hidden her well.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:04 am
As everyone seemed to be turning in for the night, Vahuka took his leave without saying a word. He slithered all the way back to his home even deeper than the humans would dare go. The trees around this small area of the forest were dead and dying, and the ground was just as bad. It wasn't a pleasant sight, but it was the only place Vahuka could find as a home that hadn't already been taken when he first came to the forest.
His home, on the outside, looked like a bundle of sticks that had been piled together to make a meager house. But on the inside, it was clear that Vahuka had done some work. The ground had been dug out from underneath his home to give him more room for both him and everything he owned. There were bottles (clearly stolen from humans) all over the floor, and even stuck into the sides of the shelter. Each contained some sort of plant, herb, fungus, or such that Vahuka used for his slightly dark practices.
Normally, Vahuka would try one or two experiments by combining herbs and such to see what he could get. But he was too tired tonight and decided he would try tomorrow. He coiled up comfortably and slowly drifted into sleep.

Derpzilla88

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:50 pm
As the others fell fast asleep, Rose took her exit. She, however, did not go to sleep. Instead, she walked far away from the dens, and her friends, and suddenly just..vanished. One would have to look into one of the nearby trees, and even then, they would be shocked to see a Phoenix sitting comfortably there, waiting for something to happen. It was rare enough for people to see Roses wolf form..but to see her as a Phoenix? Someone will see it someday, she mused, waiting for day to come.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:58 pm
User Image

((You all love to make things interesting huh? Shall we roll over to the next day then?))

As dawn broke, Vexen was the first to stir to the smell of morning dew. The blood colored fox stood and stretched. The fire had died and Diana and Diego were still asleep. She decided to step out into the light. She was about ready to go for a run when she heard slightly yelping in the distance. Her eyes narrowed as her mind registered a pup. "Great, two in one special." With that she dashed off in the direction of the sound. She used her nose to guide her to where to a limping wolf pup was. "Little one, are you ok?" She said calmly to the pup.

Fly with me...My Heart Soars....

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:47 pm
Vale Jolted awake coughing up a gout of blood. "Yeah that's why I don't sleep..." He sat at the mouth of the alcove reviewing the visions he saw. Suddenly he feels like he's been hit with a 2 ton hammer. the weight of new souls entering his body was crushing... that's why he never slept. It's how they got in.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:17 pm
Aella cowarded when the strange fox approached. She stopped moving and her legs gave out and collasped on the ground with a yelp. She whined and whimpered, her nose rubbing the ground.

Aella's looked at the fox, something she had never seen before, in fear unsure of what this creature was. She tried to press herself into the ground, trying to make herself smaller.  

Serafinariv

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games