Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:50 am
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

With one flick of his wrist Fenrir threw Gram, where it obliterated the desk with a with a single strike, sending pieces everywhere. He then pulled back on the chain to pull the sword back into his hand. "Give me one reason why I should "let" you do anything. I might just listen since I'd rather see you to Hel than Valhalla."

((In case you're unfamiliar with Norse culture and myth, the Norse believed that if you died in battle, then your soul was sent to "Valhalla." Pretty much the equivalent to their heaven. However, if you died peacefully in your sleep or commited suicide then you were instantly sent to Hel, where the English term "Hell" is derived from.))

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:22 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
(-_-)

User Image
(-_-)

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru calmly blinked activating his eternal mangekyo then he caught a scroll that Fenrir's attack dislodged.

"Megami, the next is the clone jutsu." Zeramaru said as he did the seal creating a clone right next to him which after a few seconds dissipated into smoke.

Zeramaru stood up and then walked towards Megami passing Fenrir. "If you came here for no reason why bother to?" he said then he faced Fenrir from behind.

((Seriously Kai... if you can kill Fenrir you can have my puppets. Problem is I will only back you up by simple pulling you out the way if Fenrir is about to do a lethal attack meaning if the attack of Fenrir is lot lethal I wont pull you out the way.))

User Image
User Image  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:22 am
User ImageUser Image

"You can't think of one, huh?" Lightning suddenly surged through Fenrir's body. Jolts of electricity crack as they shot from one side of his body to the other. He then reached up, tore off his skull decorated eye patch, and glanced behind himself at Zeramaru, his three tomoe sharingan spinning as it was activated. "Who said I didn't come here for a reason?" A heavy wave of chakra flowed into his sword, and oddly all of the metal in the room started to shake and quiver. Even Zeramaru's own metal body would start to notice the change. "Where is Tera and your daughters?" Fenrir's ears seemed to perk themselves up a bit. By listening to Zeramaru's heartbeat, he would be able to tell if he was lying even in the slightest way.

((Lightning Sage))

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:26 am
((Damit Havock i am no where near good enough to beat Fenrir,i cant any ways cus i dont have a death wish.))

Ty saw Zeramarus look as he told him the news."Well Fenrir stop this is no way to represent Rain."Ty stood up on the desk as he jumpped out the window.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:26 am
Ty walked back in as he walked over to Fenrir.Ty tried to get Fenrir to stop.You have to stop Fenrir,you attack him and our alliance with them is completely screwed.Your not even a real Rain shinobi either."

((Uhh leaf oinin is coming very soon so i thought i should stay here so im not ripped a new one.))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

"I'm not representing anybody. Alicia never said I was a Rain shinobi, did she? And I've quit my ANBU position in Cloud. No...I'm here on my own. My actions are reflected on nobody else but me."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:28 pm
Ty stepped in front of Fenrir."You are right about that but we dont need fighting right now."Ty smiled as he kept trying to stop Fenrir.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

"I do." Fenrir growled. "If you want to live then I suggest you get as far away from this place as you can."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:40 pm
Ty stepped back."Why Fenrir?Why.?"Ty turned around and ran out.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:15 pm
Ty walked in and sat on a desk next to Mai/Yumi."Zeramaru, can you show me the human pupept technique?" Ty sat there and waited.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:26 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
(-_-)

User Image
(-_-)

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru simply gave a dead stare.

"Fenrir..." he said dissapointed then he showed Megami the other academy jutsus and preformed them.

Zeramaru was perplexed when Fenrir said Alicia he knew her as the friend of the old leader of akatsuki.

Zeramaru suddenly felt it coming. "Goodbye then." Zeramaru said as he managed to do one last seal then he summoned a snake the size of himself.

Zeramaru whispered to the snake to take his eyes and hide them while he fell back on the chair limp, he died. As Zeramaru died the chakra of the yonbi started leaking out of him

The snake was right away racing to get to Tera.

"I'll be back." The yonbi whispered as it was now gone it flapped its wings and tore right out of the roof of the academy escaping.

((what a death... Dont take the eyes Fenrir its very rude...))

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:49 am
Ty watched as he saw Zeramaru die."No,no this can't happen." Ty ran out the room crying as he was really watching the snake.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:12 pm
Ty walked back with his eyes all puffy from the tears.Ty walked over to Fenrir."Hey your strong right,what s rank techniques do you know."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

((Fair enough. At your request I won't take the eyes, but I'll take the sword instead.))

Fenrir quietly watched the yonbi vanish up through the roof. One might've thought that he'd chase after it, but instead Fenrir's gaze fell back to Zeramaru's dead body. The large white sword in his glowed and was sealed back inside his dog tags as Fenrir walked over to the body. He strained his ears, but couldn't hear even the faintest heartbeat from his nemesis. A wave of dissatisfaction washed over him and in rage he thrusted his claw into Zeramaru's chest and pulled out his heart. He zapped it with lightning as it sat in his palm. The heart beated a few more times, but then stopped moving again. "Come back!" Fenrir barked as he fired an explosion of lightning into it again. "Come back so I can kill you!" But it was too late. Fenrir's lightning fried the heart until there was nothing but ash remaining. Fenrir's eyes returned to normal, and his hair dyed back down a bit. It was already over. He watched the ashes fall through his fingers. Suddenly Fenrir's eyes snapped onto Zeramaru's body again. He patted down the body and found several scrolls containing custom jutsu. He decided he'd glance over them later for any new information.

He also found a strange sword handle on him. Fenrir had never known Zeramaru to care about swords, so it perked his interest. He channeled his chakra into it and pure lightning shot up from the handle in the shape of a katana. Fenrir's eyes glowed a light blue in its light and stared down at Zeramaru's body once more. With one swing he sliced off Zeramaru's head, which rolled across the floor, coming to a stop a few feet in front of the pale academy girl. Then Fenrir started writing something into his chest, using the sword blade as a rough writing utencil. When he was finished the sword reverted back to just a handle, and Fenrir walked over and reached down to grab the head. On his way standing back up, Fenrir's sharp and cold eyes met those of the girl's. His sharingan suddenly started to spin and the girl would pass out almost immediately. By the time she would wake up again, Fenrir was gone, but she would be able to see the message that he left behind. "Come To Cloud." were the words that were carved into the decapitated Zeramaru's chest, a message meant to be read by all of Zeramaru's crew.

exit

((I took the head, but if the eyes were still inside then just consider it that Fenrir left them on the desk in front of Zeramaru's body, staring at the girl. btw Fenrir doesn't know that she's his daughter, but he wanted to knock her out to make sure she didn't raise an alarm before Fenrir could leave.))

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:33 pm
Ty stood there frozen.When he was able to move again he ran after Fenrir to cloud.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff