Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:34 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

"I think I should talk to Nanashi-kun about this!"Makoto said."Thank you!" Makoto resumed her search for Nanashi.
((That's it for me for tonight. *yawn* see you tomorrow))

The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:37 pm
NUR

User Image

User ImageWords unheeded. "Damn, she just blew me off like I didn't say anything." Shoko shakes her head and sits on the grass while Yukio and Makato talk.

Shoko reads a very interesting jutsu that will go perfect with her arsenal. She is currently at the rank of a Densetsu through and through Shoko knows she can perfect this jutsu with little trouble.

Kyougo no Akiraka (Weapons of the Plain)
Description: A more advance version of Kusaki Shinka. By gathering grass into their hand, the user is able to fashion any weapon they see fit. From bundles of senbon to a katana, the weapons are shaped by chakra into a material akin to tempered steel, but with added lightness and flexibility. The actual form of the weapon looks brittle, like grass woven together in a general shape, but this is merely a facade. This technique does not require handseals.

At first Shoko just places her hand in the grass and lets her chakra and the grass really be woven together and meshed in unity. Only through this method of meditation can one really master grass jutsu. It is very interesting indeed as most grass jutsu's only require one to train by usually sitting down in the grass and meditating.

Thinking about what she has been doing laterly, Shoko creates a grass flute with this technique, it may not be a weapon but a good start for Shoko. She simply lifts her hand molding the chakra and literally pulling it out while forming it, until it is the right size. Shoko plays a little tune from the flute she has actually got very good at playing some slow or classical sounding, very earthy and woodsy style melodies.

"Well thats a start." Shoko smiles then puts the flute on the grass and it all just kinda disolves back into regular grass. Shoko then stands up and smiles Running through the field, not towards anybody just incase she does get the jutsu right she doesn't want anybody getting in the way. Shoko pulls her arm through the grass and pulls up several grass formed shuriken throwing them wildly at a wall in which they soon after slam into The wall still not broken and standing in Shoko's way she pulls her hand through the ground once again and creates a large hammer out of grass. She swings the hammer towards the wall and absolutely crushes it. Shoko releases the jutsu and the giant hammer falls away into a large amount of grass that fall around Shoko as she walks out of the pile up of grass soon to be. "That was fun." she says breathing a bit hard.

JUTSU LEARNED

Eris5

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:39 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"Y-You're welcome." Yukio replied but Makoto was already off to search for Nanashi. "Huh...she's always chasing after that guy."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:23 pm
A clone of Nanashi walked into the training grounds. "Hey Shoko. How are you now?" He asked, seeing that she had gotten some new clothes.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:28 pm
"Im doing quite well thank you." Shoko smiles looking to Nanashi, her new red dress a bit terrible for the training that Shoko has been doing, but still acceptable. The dress a couple sizes to small must be straightened often. "I've just been training, made the grass a little more lively around her." Shoko smiles and looks in content towards Nanashi.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:29 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

Makoto saw Nanashi talking to Shoko.{Well, at least now I know where he is.} She walked up behind Yukio and slapped him in the back of the head."Did you really leave the chuunin exams to come talk to me?"

The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

User Image

Crimson Remedy

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:35 pm
"Why thank you Shoko. If I may ask, what was with the flute I saw you with earlier?" Nanashi asked. He didn't know that she had a musical background.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:44 pm
Zolo saw the Otokage Nanashi and ran to him quickly knowing that he probaly was ready to teach him. "Hey Nanashi, I am a genin now and require further training, do I get placed in a squad?" His sword was in its hilt and everyone would reconize himas a genin Samurai.  

kage5000

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:23 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio glanced back at Makoto while he rubbed the back of his head. "Yeah, I did, but after that slap I can tell it was all worth it." he sarcastically replied.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:30 pm

"Hmmph."Makoto ruffed up Yukio's hair."Why did you quit? It wasn't some big emergency or anything. You should have finished the fight."

User Image

Crimson Remedy

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:39 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio stared almost childishly into Makoto's eyes while she ruffled his hair. "I couldn't help it. You hanged up on me...and you were crying, and it was all because I said something stupid. If there is a greater emergency than that, I don't ever want to meet it."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:47 pm

Makoto looked at him. After a brief second she started to laugh uncontrollably. "Well, you did it!" She paused to take a breath."Ya stole yourself some friendship." She sat down next to him."You are quite odd, you know that?"

User Image

Crimson Remedy

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:01 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio grinned. "Told ya I would." After Makoto said her secnd part though, Yukio sighed. "Well, my parents kept me rather busy during my childhood. I had a tutor for almost everything I did, and of course I was home-schooled, so I've learned a lot and I'm rather talented at almost anything, but all of that teaching left out a lot of room for....social interaction. When you're being drilled everyday to learn history, science, guitar, singing, piano, violin, aikido, art, industry, economics, botany, street smarts, law, medicine, fortune telling, carpentry, survival skills, poker, fencing, tennis, golf, soccer, baseball, rhetoric, debate, writing, yoga, cooking, hosting, swimming, sailing, ninja skills, dancing, and.....well you get the picture. There was never any time to make friends."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:08 pm

Makoto's eyes widened."C-can you really do all those things??"She was surprised that someone could even list that many activities at once. If he really did that, maybe he was a writer at fifteen.

User Image

Crimson Remedy

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:13 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio grinned. "That, and a lot more. The list just seems to go on and on." He stood up but kept his eyes on her. "Shall I show you?"

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff