Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
天—Ancient Kaguya Manor—閻(READ 1ST POST B4U ENTER) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:31 am
xXlildizzle1516Xx
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
xXlildizzle1516Xx
(( Sorry to break this to you Muffin..but Ryugan's not dead..and your about to die...but since im not an a**..I'll give you a chance to delete your post))

EDIT
AND EVEN IF HE WAS HOW WOULD YOU KNOW WHERE THE FUDGE MY BASE IS..THIS THING IS HIDDEN HIGH IN THE MOUNTAINS OF CLOUD..excuse the caps lock too lol..Not to mention all those weapons are on him an there is no mangkyo here..I gave em all out lol))
(You never gave Kaisen's Mangekyou to anyone. Ever. I'm merely taking back what's mine with a little bit of interest. You should be glad that I'm actually trying to preserve some of your s**t, Dizzle. If I hadn't come here, all the stuff you worked for would be gone. Poof. Done. I'm not taking any of your OP stuff, either. Just a couple weapons and the DNA I oh-so-kindly left in the hopes that Ryugan would've wanted to bring his brother back to life. But I guess that wasn't an option even when I offered to bring a Genin-ranked ninja to do the deed. I'm taking matters into my own hands, Dizzle. I'm not gonna be held back anymore. I tried to save you the effort--I've STOOD UP for you and called out the crew in your defense numerous times. Yet, you couldn't get the goddamn clue. You were being ridiculous--even to me--and now you've paid for it. Koukotsu will, hopefully, be resurrected, and I can only hope that I can bring your jutsu down through the generations, but everything is now out of your control.

You ******** up, Dizz. Plain and simple. Your weapons were fair game when you were death-godded. It's about time we made something good out of that tyrant.)

((Muffin..whats is your deal..I knew you were fake but really? I never did anything to you and If This result isn't changed because of the stubbornness and ignorance of crew[demonstrated by shanes post..smh), so be it..I RP better than them..I could make another Ryugan just like that..Im just seeking justice..and that's all..But damn Muffin way to be an a**..because the fact is..Either you or Velox would've been the peole I left them to..Iz disappointed in you cry

@Shane: Grow up dude..Im not you..You b***h..I explain ))

(I am sick and tired of this, Dizzle. You say it's lonely to be at the top, and you say that you don't care...but if you didn't care, then why the hell would you fight this hard?

I'm not being fake. At one point in time, I supported you and what you were fighting for wholeheartedly. That entire rant I did in your defense was COMPLETELY from my personal opinions and experiences in the guild. But you've been death-godded twice now. And we all know you wouldn't have passed them down to me. It seems like you've avoided me every ******** chance you've gotten. Or perhaps you didn't completely read my last post. Whenever you and I roleplayed together, it was always to your convenience. I waited patiently for you to post instead of stomping off like some arrogant jackass. I made it so easy for you to do one simple thing for me...all you had to do was post once. But the second that it wasn't at your convenience anymore, it couldn't be done, and the almighty Dizzle vanished once again. Like I said before, I'm taking matters into my own hands. I supported you once, but this is blowing up into a giant, steaming heap of nonsensical and pointless BULLSHIT. GROW THE ******** UP.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:32 am
(( Keep what up explaining my innocence? lol wow you sound like a Ishmail reject. Get the weapons dude..Idc..and Im sayin THIS whole situation started because of Lie..which means I am innocent. Plus, you can have the weapons do what you want man, I really dont care. It isn't serious. But, if justice is served..consider yourself on my hitlist. ))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:34 am
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
xXlildizzle1516Xx
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
xXlildizzle1516Xx
(( Sorry to break this to you Muffin..but Ryugan's not dead..and your about to die...but since im not an a**..I'll give you a chance to delete your post))

EDIT
AND EVEN IF HE WAS HOW WOULD YOU KNOW WHERE THE FUDGE MY BASE IS..THIS THING IS HIDDEN HIGH IN THE MOUNTAINS OF CLOUD..excuse the caps lock too lol..Not to mention all those weapons are on him an there is no mangkyo here..I gave em all out lol))
(You never gave Kaisen's Mangekyou to anyone. Ever. I'm merely taking back what's mine with a little bit of interest. You should be glad that I'm actually trying to preserve some of your s**t, Dizzle. If I hadn't come here, all the stuff you worked for would be gone. Poof. Done. I'm not taking any of your OP stuff, either. Just a couple weapons and the DNA I oh-so-kindly left in the hopes that Ryugan would've wanted to bring his brother back to life. But I guess that wasn't an option even when I offered to bring a Genin-ranked ninja to do the deed. I'm taking matters into my own hands, Dizzle. I'm not gonna be held back anymore. I tried to save you the effort--I've STOOD UP for you and called out the crew in your defense numerous times. Yet, you couldn't get the goddamn clue. You were being ridiculous--even to me--and now you've paid for it. Koukotsu will, hopefully, be resurrected, and I can only hope that I can bring your jutsu down through the generations, but everything is now out of your control.

You ******** up, Dizz. Plain and simple. Your weapons were fair game when you were death-godded. It's about time we made something good out of that tyrant.)

((Muffin..whats is your deal..I knew you were fake but really? I never did anything to you and If This result isn't changed because of the stubbornness and ignorance of crew[demonstrated by shanes post..smh), so be it..I RP better than them..I could make another Ryugan just like that..Im just seeking justice..and that's all..But damn Muffin way to be an a**..because the fact is..Either you or Velox would've been the peole I left them to..Iz disappointed in you cry

@Shane: Grow up dude..Im not you..You b***h..I explain ))

(I am sick and tired of this, Dizzle. You say it's lonely to be at the top, and you say that you don't care...but if you didn't care, then why the hell would you fight this hard?

I'm not being fake. At one point in time, I supported you and what you were fighting for wholeheartedly. That entire rant I did in your defense was COMPLETELY from my personal opinions and experiences in the guild. But you've been death-godded twice now. And we all know you wouldn't have passed them down to me. It seems like you've avoided me every ******** chance you've gotten. Or perhaps you didn't completely read my last post. Whenever you and I roleplayed together, it was always to your convenience. I waited patiently for you to post instead of stomping off like some arrogant jackass. I made it so easy for you to do one simple thing for me...all you had to do was post once. But the second that it wasn't at your convenience anymore, it couldn't be done, and the almighty Dizzle vanished once again. Like I said before, I'm taking matters into my own hands. I supported you once, but this is blowing up into a giant, steaming heap of nonsensical and pointless BULLSHIT. GROW THE ******** UP.)

((That "Rant"..Is why Alicia changed her mind sweatdrop , but i didn't blame you..you were just speaking your mind..something I love 2 do smile

DUDE..again not that serious..lol ))

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:36 am
((Wait... am I a part of this? I don't think so but just making sure because I'm in no position to be on anymore hitlists. Especially after what I just did yesterday (to all of you who don't know, I just went from Konoha to Oto).)  

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:37 am
(Then you should understand why I'm doing it now. I'm done with this argument.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:40 am
(( TMT: Your good..your not bad mouthing me when I really dont give a rats a** about the weapons smh..Have fun with them and muffin ..you cant even access the second form of my tenkarasei sword..so when I create my second RPC just pass it down to him..because I'd rather not kill your RPC..seeing as you have alot of potential))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:43 am
((@Dizzle: Whew. Okay. I take it I can't enter the second stage of your weapon, either, eh?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:47 am
X- TMT -X
((@Dizzle: Whew. Okay. I take it I can't enter the second stage of your weapon, either, eh?))

No one can..except someone with Ryugan's blood or someone with his old clan(Rahenno's RPC Renzo Uchiha can access the blades power) but it's not just the second stage..the blade is useless without Ryugan's blood or the blood of a Konepikaen clan member( Renzo Uchiha) so if you wanna use the blade kill Ryugan's son(will be creating soon lol), kill Renzo uchihca(or get him to give you his blood) ..or throw it away lol

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Irish-Sama

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:49 am
Ahem, I will step in here now and do my job as a VC.
Dizzle, Ryugan was death-godded.
If you deny I will do it right this minute.
Ryugan is gone, you may start over again.
Also you can not make relatives of death-godded characters.
You may get the same BL though.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:49 am
((OFF TO FIND THE BLOOD OF THIS "RENZO UCHIHA" PERSON! Or I could just wait until Ryugan's son is born and ask him for some blood.

Edit! OFF TO FIND THE BLOOD OF RENZO!!!))  

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:51 am
Irish-Sama

(( There is no rule that says that..and Ryugan had sex without a condom(lmao) so yeah it's happening))

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:53 am
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Irish-Sama

(( There is no rule that says that..and Ryugan had sex without a condom(lmao) so yeah it's happening))

No, it was spoken about in Crew and there is a rule.
If you create a relative I will death-god it.

Irish-Sama

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:54 am
Irish-Sama
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Irish-Sama

THEN I'LL CREATE ANOTHA!!!! jk

But alright then lol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:56 am
Irish-Sama
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Irish-Sama

((You're not helping me, Irish!!! Jk. Lol.))  

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Irish-Sama

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:58 am
X- TMT -X
Irish-Sama
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Irish-Sama

((You're not helping me, Irish!!! Jk. Lol.))

Doesn't matter.
Kazuma is gonna kill you when he finds out you left Konoha.

@Dizzle:
Thank you for cooperating right now.
If there are following problems aggressive action may be taken against you.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff