Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
❤~I hate you,I love you,I desire you~❤ O/A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Night Kunoichi

Wheezing Wyvern

10,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:25 am

Dynamite comes in small packages........

"Well, no! I, er, I dunno um." Finally Hotaru slumped over her arms and head hanging limply like she was a limp marionette, "Yes."

Hotaru usually did not like to get help. The red-head always took pride in being able to do things herself usually. If she had a wound from falling of her horse or something, she would take care of it. Usually if she was lost she'd just figure out her way back but not this time. This places was WAY bigger than hers and at her home she at least was semi-familiar with it. Here she didn't know any of it! If she tried to figure out her way back on her own, she would probably never get back. Or at least not for several days. If she was lucky.

But it still explodes......

Don't make me explode on YOU!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:29 am

Well. Due to my BUSINESS. I CANT post. >>'
So, anyway. And, Me and Nerdy CANT post at all...
So, I am VERY sorry. DX

I will post when Im free. Which, HOPEFULLY, I WILL post! : D

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:43 am

"Well, heh, I can help. just follow me, and I can take you to the main lobby. There, you can get an idea of where to go then."
Honestly, even he got lost sometimes, but he always knew how to get to the main lobby, then, he could always get to where he planned from there. Maybe not the most efficient, but well memerable. "Well, letss go." Sigfried said as he then started walking to where the lobby was.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:50 am

Dynamite comes in small packages.....

Hotaru followed behind Sigfried with out a word. She looked at all the different pathways in awe, marveling how Sigfried could pick out which one was the right one to take. How does ANYONE find their way around here? It seemed like it was almost impossible. Then again, Hotaru was certain that people would feel the same way about the castle she lived in.

"Geez, how do you find your way around this place? It's huge!"

But it still explodes.....

Don't make me explode on YOU!

Night Kunoichi

Wheezing Wyvern

10,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:02 am

"Honestly, I just know every route to get to the lobby, Then, I go to where I want to go.' Sigfried said with a sigh. He even once got lost when he was going to the bathroom, but he did atleast made it. Barely. Once he made it to th lobby, he then turned to Hotaru as he said "There you go, now where is your destination of wishings?"
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:07 am

ShadowStream-chan
It's easier to run
Replacing this pain with something numb
It's so much easier to go
Than face all this pain here all alone

Cheryl~

User Image

She still had a blush on her cheeks as she laid down as well as he was laying down against the grass. She had one arm on her chest and the other hand laying back on the grass as well. She looked up at the sky and had a feeling of being safe even though she was kind of alone in the world. " Well... we're.....cool....right?" She tried to copy Hotaru who was apparently a tomboy.. hopefully he knows what she means.

Just washing it aside
All of the helplessness inside
Pretending I don't feel misplaced
It's so much simpler than change

Vincent

Vincent looked at her and raised an eyebrow. " 'Cool' meaning, fine with each other? Then yes... We're 'cool'." He answered, doing air qoutes around the word cool. Then in the distance he heard the garden gates open. Creaking up into a sitting postion, Vincent gazed about. "We seem to have company..." He stated simply and watched the entrance to the garden. His grey eyes seemed very cold in the vast colour that surrounded him.

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:13 am

It's easier to run

Cheryl~

User Image

She gulped and had her grip on Vincent's sleeves for a bit, because she was scared easily...

She did forget to tell Vincent that she was adopted and that's why she was least loved but it is unnecessary to tell him that this split second. She looked at the same direction as Vincent was and tried to be brave but it was so hard to. "who's....coming?"

Just washing it aside
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:15 am

HOTARU

"Urm, well I just wanted to go back to my room. That is unless you guys have horses where I can go horseback riding around here."

Hotaru felt slightly uncomfortable with Sigfried acting so formal with her. She hadn't had it happen that much in her life and everytime it does happen, she's not quite sure how to react to it.

Night Kunoichi

Wheezing Wyvern

10,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:25 am

Vincent

Vincent gazed down at her hands gripping his sleeves, then returned his gaze to the entrance. "I believe it is one of my brothers. Justin or Raff." He said. He was the only one that called Raffaello, Raff. The rest of his brothers and Mother called him Ralf. "They are the only ones that I have ever seen in the garden." Then he lookeddown at her. "And do not worry. They are more gentle then the others..." By 'others' he meant the other vampires in the castle. They all seemed a little cruel, making Vincent look like nothing but a small, inconveinent, quiet mouse.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:30 am

It's easier to run

Cheryl~

User Image

She nodded at him that some vampires like him are as nice then other vampires. She still had that grip on him in case something happens.. she doesn't want to feel like this but did she ever have a choice? She still nods no matter what the people said though... sometimes it was a good thing. " Ok..."

Just washing it aside

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:36 am

"We do have mine, but I doubt mother would want anyone messing with Kuro." Sigfried said as he opened the front door, walked slightly outside and pointed left. "Kuro is over this way. We do have more, but Kuro is the best, in my opinion."
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:37 am

Vincent

Vincent put his hand on hers, the one that gripped at his sleeve. "There is no need to be nervous." He soothed and looked at her. "Your anxiety is making mine worse." He said with a sheepish, half-smile. What am I doing with this girl anyway? He asked himself, but for some reason he didn't have an answer yet. Perhaps it would come to him later.

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

Night Kunoichi

Wheezing Wyvern

10,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:38 am

Hotaru practically squealed and darted down the path that Sigfried had pointed out to her. She was so excited, she hasn't been horseback riding in a while and she missed it! When she came to the end she stopped and turned to Sigfried.

"Which one is he?"
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:40 am

They fear me, they hate me, they stay away...

Justin looked around, hoping to find something a human girl would like. Two problems though: I'm not human and I'm not a girl. However, something caught his eye. It was a sweets shop ahead. Of course! Vampire or human, girls seem to like the occasional candy and such. "How about over here?" Justin asked while pointing to the shop. Hopefully this works.

...Am I really the monster they say?

dreamingweirdo75

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:42 am

It's easier to run

Cheryl~

User Image

She then let go and grips on her own skirt. " S-Sorry." She said looking down with herself biting her own lips and looking down on the grass. She didn't want her anxiety to worsen vincent's so she tried to remain calm as soon as possible. She took a deep breath and in exhaled it so she'll be calm.

Just washing it aside
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games