Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Dark vs. Light Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gandygirl116

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:46 pm
"Knight..." I hold him in my arms and pour the potion into my mouth. Then I kiss him, giving him the potion and more of my strength.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:49 pm
As I feel her power flow into me, I feel my body becoming whole again. It's as if her love and devotion is rebuilding every part of me into a stronger form.  

angel_of_bloodlust

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:51 pm
I had seen someone in danger and jumped down from the roof I was napping on to help. Mobs are not my favorite thing in the world, since I was chased out of both sides by them. I put one hand on the ground in front of me and roared a deep and threatening roar of my ancestry the dragon. I flapped my wings a bit for effect and whipping my tail to the side for ferociousness. Making the mob stop right there.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:56 pm
I was breathing hard, standing just a little behind the new person, eyes wide in shock. the mob seemed nervous, before backing off. Sighing in relief, I collapse against the wall, trying to regain my breath. "Th... Thanks..." I said, eyes closing.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl116

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:57 pm
I jump when I hear the roar and pull away from Knight. "You okay? We have to go make sure she's alright."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:59 pm
I nod, and sit up, taking Yoko's hand. "Let's go."  

angel_of_bloodlust

gandygirl116

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:15 pm
We run outside and I summon my cloud.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:19 pm
I stood up and leaned against the wall with the impression I didn't care. "Whatever." I say to the person I just saved.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:24 pm
I sigh, shaking my head a s I get to my feet. He felt... Like her... Like he didn't belong, but she didn't pause long enough to find out. She spotted a cloud and smiled, whistling high and low. If it was Yoko... She'd hear it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:31 pm
I looked up to see more people, he didn't want to share his life story or anything so he flexed his wings a bit and took off nearly knocking off the people who were coming and flew towards the towering tree on the dark side and landed on the higher branches and took a nap.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:33 pm
"How strange..." I mumured, jumping off the buildings to land on the cloud. "Yep... definitely the most stupid thing I've ever done..."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:36 pm
I grab hold of Yoko as the boy almost knocks us over, then straightened up when Yumia landed beside us. "Are you alright?"  

angel_of_bloodlust

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:38 pm
'Yeah... Thanks to him..." I motioned to the retreating figure of the boy, shaking my head. "I doubt I will do that again though.... I wonder where Skyra is..." I mused aloud, smiling at the answering shriek as she hovered near us.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:41 pm
I couldn't decide which side I hated more, Light or Dark. Both had openly despised me and both for the same reason, they thought I was the bane of them both. They thought I would create the Gray, A land of destruction. I was born in the dark side and chased away at the age of 5, Went to the light side and nearly killed at the age of 6, and now go to both sides on the roofs. Hmf, I despise them.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

gandygirl116

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:06 pm
I smile, glad to see that Yumia is alright. I reach up to pet Skyra, whom is still a little shy of me. "I'm glad you're okay."  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games