Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
{Dead} [X]-School of Magic-[X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:35 am

"My god, it is Lucien!" Shane said with laugh. "It seems he's coming back to Earth, though." he commented as he saw Lucien spiraling back down behind the trees. He felt the sun on his fur. It was warm and cozy, and with Hana next to him, it was all the better. He closed his eyes and felt Hana's hands running through his fur. "This day, this moment... It's just perfect." Shane thought. He never wanted to leave this day. He lay there, Hana next to him, the river splashing, the sun shining, and it was perfect.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:50 am
Luke got to work and went on a book hunt for enchamtment books. A while later he came back with 15 books and went to work on reading every single one.  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

Angelic Vampire Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:37 am
Faliecia yawned at Luciens landing
"Come on i did better then that on my first flgiht!" she taunted at him.
SHe tucked in her wings and angeled her body so she would land feet first and started dropping down to earth quickly and about 15 feet from the ground her wings snapped out slowing her descent she back flipped once then landed softly.
"Thats how you land" she laughed. she didn't rember having this much fun the last time she had flown.
"I'll take you agian sometme." she promised Lucien. Then with a mischiveous smile she conjured a bucketload of ice in his shirt and pants.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:49 am

Lucien was caught off guard with the ice yet again, but this time he wasted only a few seconds before melting off the ice. He took notice of the way she landed. "Amazing..." Lucien said in awe. "Yes, I would like to do this again sometime." he said with a smile. "You know, I think Zann's had enough punishment." Lucien thought happily, and cast his mind toward the school to link with Zann's. "Zann, you may stop scrubbing the castle. I think you've learned your lesson." he thought-spoke to him. He walked happily back toward the castle to his office. Once he got there, he put his palm on the orb and cleared his throat. "Attention students and teachers," he started, and heard his voice echo throughout the castle and grounds. "Due to recent events, everyone has the day off. Classes will resume tomorrow, so don't lose any knowledge!" he finished off with a chuckle. He didn't know why, but he was suddenly light-hearted. More light-hearted than he had been before. It might have been the experience of flight, how the wind rushed through his hair, the sense of freedom, or just the excellence of the sensation. He smiled and walked around the castle with no particular destination in mind.

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Angelic Vampire Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:03 am
Faliecia smiled when she heard the anouncement.
She followed Lucien around the school, she didn't really know anyone and she go tbored easily on her own. plus it was funny to drop things in Lucien clothes.
"Hey where are we going?" she asked him, she was walking/jogging to keep up, her dang 16 year old body didn't have long enough legs to keep up.
"You know you look kinda wierd when you smile, not a bad weird its just different. i think your going to scare your students." Faliecia told him.
I wonder where Kalis gone to, probably was annoyed with my flirtations. she thought with a small smirk.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:08 am
A moment later they heard Luciens announcement. Hana smiled - this meant they would most likely be uninterrupted. She leaned down and kissed the top of Shanes furry head, wrapping her arms around him. The day was absolutly perfect, and as the sun peeked though the treetops Hana's sleepless night started to catch up with her. A moment later she had dozed off, still snuggled up and hugging her new love.  

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:22 am

Lucien toned down his smile a bit, to more of a grin. "Nowhere in particular. Was there anywhere you wanted to go?" he asked of the professor, attempting to dodge the occasional bucket of icewater but failing miserably.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:27 am
Faliecia laughed and waved away the buckets.
"hmm, well i'd like to see the library." she said.
She dropped behind him, and standing on her toes she dropped more ice down his shirt, and then his pants.
"That is if i don't get killed for tormenting you." she laughed.the ice was unmeltable but it as cold all the same.
"Oh and does this school have a pool? i love to swim." she also loved draggin Kali into the pool with her, the cat liked water but she didn't show it. Plus think of the mayhem she could commit when in a large body of water! the possiblities were endless!  

Angelic Vampire Wolf

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:27 am

Shane heard Lucien's announcement and smiled inside. "Seems we have the place to ourself, eh, Hana?" he said as she put her arms around him. He looked at her, but she was already fast asleep. "Poor girl," he thought, realizing that she probably didn't sleep all night. "I would be sleeping too, if I were in her situation. Ah well. Nothing to do now but enjoy her company and feel the warmth of the sun." he put his head back on his paws and closed his eyes. Soon, with the sun's beams warming him and making him sleepy, Shane drifted off to sleep with Hana.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:33 am

As Faliecia continued to freeze him, Lucien made a wide array of goofy faces and poses in response to the ice. "Would ya quit it?" he pleaded, laughing the whole time. He had gotten used to it by now. "Of course we can see the library." he told her. "And no, we don't have a pool... yet." he added with a grin. "I could just as easily make one, I just hadn't thought of it before." he thought. He beckoned for Faliecia to follow him as he made his way toward the library. Once they got there, Lucien motioned his hands at the wide array of bookshelves. "There isn't a circulation desk," he explained, "because there is no need of one. The library itself senses when your books are overdue, and takes appropriate measures to get the book back." he finished with a mischievous grin. "Go on, look around, find something you like." he said with a motion of his hand.

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Angelic Vampire Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:39 am
Faliecias eyes got round and then she squealed in delight. She immediately set off to find summoning books. But first she left some very angry fire ants in Luciens pants. Sha flashed him an evil grin before she dissapeared in the shelves.
She came back in seconds wiht a large pile of books, that had to be bigger then her. she had just picked every book that she hadn't read yet about summoning.
"It you trip me i'll make sure the pile of books falls on you." she warned Lucien she set down her pillar of books and laughed at his dance trying to rid himself of the fireants.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:45 am

"Gyah!" Lucien yelled as the fire ants starting biting and stinging. His eyes watering, he managed to dissipate the ants before applying specific countermeasures the fire ants' venom. "Alright, alright. You win." Lucien said as he half closed his eyes and put his hands up in a surrendering manner. He watched as Faliecia set down her book tower. "Impressive collection, there." he said, nodding at the books, then, he put his face in his palm. "Argh.. all this magic is affecting my brain. Those are library books." he then walked over to the wall and started to beat his forehead against it. After a minute of head-beating, he turned around and took a seat across from Faliecia and her pile of books.

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:47 am
About an hour later Hana woke up. She was about to appologize for having fallen asleep on him - in more ways than one, she realized with a blush - but it seemed he was alseep too.
Pulling away a little she propped her head on one arm, the he other hand still burried in his fur, and just watched him sleep.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:50 am
Faliecia looked at Lucien worriedly. SHe handed him a vile of light green liquid.
"Don't worry its for headaches, it won't make you sleepy though." she then flew up and sat at the top of her book pile. she loved showing off like that.
"You know you can still get revenge, if youd like to know i never lock my doors, and i'm a deep sleeper." she told him. she atually wanted him to get revege one sided torment was never fun.
"And Kali knows you so she won't attack you." she added.  

Angelic Vampire Wolf

Sundara Rajakumari

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:52 am
[[Is it possible to jump back in??]]  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games