Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Naito cafe! ~Stealingly full!!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:28 pm
"This house is well stocked with food, and if we need more we know where a place nearby is." He relaxed a bit more, the feeling of holding her this close was soothing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:19 pm
Kess laughed slightly. "You sound surprised. But yea... I was high and drunk. I slept with him for drugs." She looked back at him."Im clean now, I have been sober for more than a year."She smiled at the time it took her to break her habits.

heartless_luver123

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:33 pm
Yasou smiled," thanks," he replied, as he quickly stepped back into the room he slept in. He went into the bathroom, {details,details. . } he began washing his hands. After he had finished washing his hands, he then began washing his face, to waken himself up a bit. He then fixed details about his hair. He made it look slightly better then decent. HE walked out and back into the dining area, feeling a bit more refreshed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:25 am
Xial laughed slightly then sighed "Yeah..i would say i've slept with a girl for stuff like that but i havent" He said chuckling to himself "Just gotta find that special girl ya know?"  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

heartless_luver123

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:08 am
Kess nodded and smiled slightly." Its not that I wanted to do it, I just didnt know what else to do." She then looked at him from the corner of her eye and blushed slightly. "So. When you find that special girl, what are you gonna do with me?" she lifted her head and leaned backagainst the wall.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:42 am
"Yea I gess that is alittle funny"he said with alittle laugh in his voice.He closed the door behind him and sat on the couch."She looks so beautife"he thought to himself as he looked at her from the couch.  

xXxRandom CrapxXx

Apple_Gel3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:26 am
Reina saw Ed staring at her. "Is there something on my face?" she asked curiously. She grabbed a blanket and pillow from the closet.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:32 am
"No,no it nothing"he smiled and wondered why she was getting pillows and blankets."So whats up with you anything exciting going on?"he asked trying to make conversation.  

xXxRandom CrapxXx

Apple_Gel3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:41 am
Reina chuckled a little. "Actually no nothing exciting. I just thought it's late and since it is, I'd let you sleep here. You could take the bed and I'll sleep on the couch."
(( sleep and wake up later to catch up?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:52 am
((sure))
"No the couch is fine"he said politely "I wont keep you from your bed its ok"
He got comfortable on the couch and laid down.

xXxRandom CrapxXx

Apple_Gel3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:58 am
"Well, alright." Reina handed him the blanket and pillow. She blushed when their hands touched and said,"Goodnight Ed." She gave him a smile and went to her room and slept.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:11 pm
He smiled and fell asleep fast.He was really tired for yesterday and it felt good to rest.He thought back to when she blushed and he smiled.  

xXxRandom CrapxXx

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:31 pm
Naiyoki looked at Yasou and smiled.
"You look better. Come on, I just got ready the ramen for you."
She said sitting down on a chair with a bowl of ramen.
"If you would like seconds just tell me and I'll get you some more"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:46 pm
Yasou smiled,"Thanks, I appreciate it," he sat down in the seat in front of her own. He began to eat slowly, enjoying the beefy ramen. He looked up to her and paused,"So, how old is your brother?" he asked, trying to make conversation.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:19 am
pretty_paris123
Kess nodded and smiled slightly." Its not that I wanted to do it, I just didnt know what else to do." She then looked at him from the corner of her eye and blushed slightly. "So. When you find that special girl, what are you gonna do with me?" she lifted her head and leaned backagainst the wall.

Xial laughed slightly then smiled "Who knows..maybe that special girl will be you" He said before putting his hand over his face to cover his blush.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff