Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:43 pm
User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Tears came to his eyes and he smiled.
He kissed Ritter.
"N-nothing. We just beat the crap out of each other.", he murmured.
Seeing his love back gave him some strength, enough to do what he wanted and say what he needed to.
He looked at the big gushing heart that was carved on his hand.
It would be a permanent scar and a very good reminder.
"I-I-I did this.", he said, lifting their hands.
Then he sobbed a little.
"I hit you. I-I'm sorry."
He was still holding the necklace.
He had a death grip on it.
"P-please say you l-love me. I-I need to hear it from you."
He was pleading.
It sounded so desperate as if he had been separated from him for years.
He was getting sick again.
Another round of puking coming up.
But he held it down.
He wanted to talk to Ritter and tell him he was okay before he went back to being ill.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:45 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter's eyes opened wide and hugged Seth as he kissed him unexpectedly. Then he looked in between his and Seth's hands, seeing the bloody heart on Seth's palm. He took it with his other hand and stared at it closely.
"Love, why would you do thish? I know you don't want to be shaparted from me but why did you cut your hand?"
Ritter looked up at Seth and saw how desperate Seth was. He looked like mess and on the verge of bawling. Today just wasn't a good day for Seth. Ritter sat Seth on his lap and hugged him tight by the waist with his free arm. Ritter looked deep into Seth tear filled eyes.
"Sheth, I love you with all my heart. You should know that."
Ritter got up and wrap Seth's legs around his waist. He carried Seth to the bed and gentlely set both of them upon it. Then his kissed Seth passionately not caring if it tasted somewhat like puke.
"I think Black Ritter ish giving me the 'okay, go', if catch my drift."
Ritter smirked deviouslu.
"That ish... If you're up for it."

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:07 pm
User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth was ready to pass out and then he heard the 'okay go' part of Ritter's sentence.
He caught his drift alright.
Seth backed off of him.
He may have been out of whack and in a delusional state of mind, but this was like Ritter's real virginity.
White Ritter, his Ritter, would get to be there this time.
"Can I clean up first? And let us separate?"
He wanted to look decent for Ritter if he would get to do this.
He kissed him and smiled against his lips.
He was so happy it would be with Ritter.
His Ritter.
He rolled over with Ritter taking out some scissors.
"Cut the thread. I can't do it."
He held the scissors out and looked at his hand.
It put a whole new meaning to the quote, 'My heart bleeds for you.'
It was gruesome and was probably going to get infected if he didn't let Jacky look at it, but it was going to leave a sweet scar.
And a beautiful reminder.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:13 pm
ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah coughed gently as they started to make their plans. She had backed off when they had been fighting, not knowing what to do. She blushed and looked away. "I-i guess I should go then.." She turned around, without looking at them again, and headed out of the room, dragging Krysta out with her and closing the door behind them.

She sighed, covering her face with her hands and leaning back against the wall for support. "Very eventful few days now.." She didn't drop her hands from her face, feeling her cheeks and eyes burn with the coming tears. Why she was about to cry, she didn't really know. Except now she was starting to feel even more alone in the small little 'family' they had created.

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:38 pm
User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔═════════════════╗
Kysta was pulled outside by Savannah. And then she began tearing up. Without thinking, Krysta picked Savannah up and sat agianst the wall, cradling her like a child.
"It's okay. Just cry if you want. I know it's probably been a really hard time for you guys. Useless crying is good for the soul. It washes away the burden we carry on our shoulders."
Krysta cooed Savannah want to just cry along with her. She had done this before, with her mother. Naturally, Krysta was very nurturing like any mother should be. She was the one her took care of her parent when it was suppose to be the other way. Krysta just sat there with Savannah in her lap.
"It's all going to be alright."

╚═════════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:45 pm
ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah had her face still buried in her hands as she did cry, sitting in Krysta's lap. She lent into the girl, hoping for comfort now. She really did feel alone, and being held definitely helped her at the moment.

After a few minutes like that, she finally wiped at her face, then looked up at Krysta. "I'm sorry you had to see me like this.." She sniffled, then looked away, not making any motion to get up from where she was.

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:12 pm
User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔═════════════════╗
Once she noticed Savannah was done crying, Krysta smiled thankfully.
"'Tis alright. Some times, you just gotta cry. Trust me, I know."
Krysta turned Savannah head to face her. She looked at her eyes and kissed her forehead.
"I'm glad to have help in someway. Though you do look prettier when your smiling."
Krysta giggled. She hoped to bring some levity to Savannah sorrow filled spirit.
"Would like to eat dinner now and just sit and talk?"

╚═════════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:23 pm
So you Can see My Face

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

She blushed when he kissed her hands and was happy to see him just as happy as she was. She decided that she'd take up his offer on him setting the table and nodded.

"Yeah, one of us probably should." she said with a smirk as she held back a sarcastic remark from him. She searched the cabinets and eventually found the plates pulling out eight plates and a couple bowls. She knew a raw veggie stew didn't sound that great but figured she'd make more and everyone could endure the disgustingness of it together.

"Here you go." she said setting them on the counter and kissing him before turning back to the cabinets to find the glasses and a pitcher. She set each of the cups down and filled the pitcher with water and some ice before heading back to make more of her grandmother's stew.

She was hoping when he was out she could run upstairs to get eight of her chocolates. They needed some sweets too and the chocolate was amazing. If nothing more they could save it for later.

================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:37 pm
User Image

User ImageRitter laughed and backed off of Seth. Well, as far as he could seeing that their hands were sewn together.
"Yeah, I should probably get cleaned up too."
Ritter took their hands to his mouth and gnawed on the thread. Soon it broke and Ritter pulled it out as slow as he could, trying not to cause pain for either of them. Once it was out Ritter walked into the bathroom and grabbed other towel. He took off his shirt and soaked the towel in water. His cleaned himself off from the dirty water and blood and walked back into the room, trying to clean the the area as much as he could. Once he was done, he plopped on the bed.
"I'll be ready when you are."

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:59 pm
User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth got up and pulled the trashcan with him.
He threw up a little more.
It wasn't as bad.
He did what Ritter had did, getting a towel and using it to wipe down.
He wrapped another clean towel around his bloody hand and brushed his teeth quickly.
The minty-ness and the blood taste mixing in his mouth.
He went over to the bed with Ritter and took the towel off his hips before crawling into the bed with him.
He kissed him roughly and rubbed against him, slowly letting his good hand move down on Ritter.
He bit Ritter's bottom lip gently and smiled.
He loved being able to do this with Ritter.
It made his heart bloom with love.
Some of it was sort of lust, but mainly love.
He kissed Ritter's neck and smiled down at him.
His hand had made it to where it was heading and he watched his face, just in case a pang came over Ritter.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:06 pm
User Image

Jake smiled at her and chuckled. He felt he didnt need anything else besides having Max shut up sometimes. Biting his lip so that he made no response he set the plates and other things at the table along with the food in the center. He stood up a bit and stretched hearing his back grab when his eye twitched.
"Oh so sickeningly sweet....a dinner table for a family...doesnt he realize yet that he is nothing without me?" Max picked up a plate and grinned as he saw that it would make an excellent Frisbee. but before he could chunk it Jake took back over and set the plate back down wondering if he put that plate down or not. He looked at the setting and decided to get people...though where they were he didn't know, or wasn't sure if he should bother them or not. "You think you can be a family, your pansy." "We're going to die anyway, so why make family, friends and loved ones?" Lisa always had a way to drag him down that Max couldn't. Max was full of hatred while Lisa was more like resigned sorrow. He lowered his head as he accepted what she said for awhile.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:16 pm
User Image

User ImageRitter body tingled as Seth's slid down his body, while Seth nibbled on his lip. This was the first time Ritter experienced this. Ritter didn't know what Seth did to convice Black Ritter but he was glad he managed to.
Seth hands had reach down his pants and Ritter looked at him.

"Dont worry, it's shtill me."
Ritter said kissing Seth again, hard but passionately.
"Jusht take me. I'm all yours...."
Ritter huffed softly, a tad out of breath. Ritter arched his body closer to Seth's, motioning him that he was ready.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:29 pm
User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth didn't make any of it gentle.
He didn't want Ritter to experience the slow moving, non-painless stuff.
He wasn't as harsh as he was on Black Ritter, but he wasn't the gentlest on Ritter.
He moved Ritter a lot.
He wanted to cover as many different positions in this one round, just in case he never got to do it again.
After all the heat had died out he looked down at Ritter and smiled.
He had made love to him and had the breathless pants to prove it.
He leaned down and kissed him.
"I love you.", he whispered.
He chuckled quietly to himself.
He had the oddest impulse to tack on something.
And he did.
"Both of you."
Seth hadn't felt this happy since the tub incident earlier.
He had passed through detox and he had enjoyed a moment with his Ritter.
Nothing more could go wrong right now.
If it did, he would destroy it.
He wanted to preserve this moment.
Forever.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:47 am
User ImageUser Image

Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
----------------------------------------------

Damian licked his lips, n****e piercings? How delicious. "That would be one wonderful surprise if I do say so myself."He grinned, not just for Jacky in his opnion. Hell, even Emily would enjoy that, she was indeed someone who enjoyed a bad boy and pain. Tattoo's and peircings, sign her up. She had convinced Jacky to get her tongue pierced in the first place. When Jacky woke up she was pissed but happy with it after awhile. He chuckled, ah, he liked him. He could take him. In more ways than one, the thought made him laugh darkly. There would be no way, Decker was a homophob from what he had seen, but he was in Jacky's body, would that be an acception? Probably not. He rose an eyebrow "Why do you think that? You not like Jacky that much?"He asked, that would hit her a little hard, she wanted to get that far, but she needed to know she could trust whoever she was going to be with at the time she did it. She wouldn't did it with just a one night stand. No sir. Cause they had tried to convince her to do it with Seth, it was a no go, even if she did trust him. She didn't love him that much. He chuckled at him, shruggin before smiling "I'm loving it, who doesn't like to be out of a cage you know? I must say, I would enjoy it better if I was alone but I know damn well that's not going to happen anytime soon, or ever, I can wait."He said slyly. He had some idea's and sure he had seen Jackson naked, they all had since they saw what she saw but it wasn't fun if you couldn't touch right?

----------------------------------------------

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:50 am
So you Can see My Face

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

Kairi had smiled as she had finished the rest of the small preparations that were left like placing the salmon on a larger plate and setting them on the table beside Jake's salad that they had made as well as the dressing and Quietly served the soup to each bowl. It smelled good but she wouldn't mind if they didn't eat it. She figured no one really needed it but it would help anyone who wasn't feeling absolutely amazing.

She headed back into the kitchen when she notices Jake was seeming a little down and smiled to herself running upstairs and grabbing the chocolate from her bag pulling out just one and setting the rest in the freezer to stay solid until dessert.

She quietly made her way back to Jake wrapping her small arms around his waist. "You alright babe?" she asked as her hand gently trailed along his back trying to seem upbeat as she handed him the chocolate and pecked him on the cheek.

"Since dinner is ready I'm gonna go try and get everyone rounded up..." sh said quietly figuring she'd leave him to his thoughts since she knew it'd be hard to do after everyone was beside everyone else.

================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games