Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:07 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Duke listened intently to Cade and then he nodded. "Maybe you should go talk to Sky about it, since she is incharge of all of you except for Xaio and Logan. Then Xaio is incharge of everyone until I can go back to my duties," he said glaring up at Logan with a dark smile showing through his breathing mask.

Sky walked into the room with a confused look on her face. "I'm glad you are awake and all but how am I incharge of anyone? I understand Xaio being but me?" she asked compleatly confused, "And talk to me about what?" She was so frustraited right now because of everyone knowing what was going on but her. She hated that compleatly, she was tempted to just turn around and leave but she wanted answers. Even if she didn't leave, it didn't seem like she was going to get any answers any way.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:58 am

"We've all been alittle worried now how are you holding up?" But before any response could've been made, Cade stepped in with complaints about the battle. That didn't exactly go the best did it. "Do you want me to call her in?" But before even that happened Sky stepped in like she already knew. "Who's gonna tell her..." That thought was isolated to Duke since she didn't want to be the one to put herself in charge just yet. It'd seem alittle selfish especially with the short temper the girl could hold sometimes. Logan was left out of all this so that he could do his job and not be swept up in who rules who.

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:26 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Duke was about to respond looking back at Xaio until he noticed something shine out of the corner of his eye. Logan was just trying to give him a shot to keep him safe from infection, but Duke wanted nothing to do with the needle since he couldn't stand them at all. He wasn't afraid of it hurting he just didn't like them at all. His heart started racing when he saw it and then he pushed himself away from it smacking it out of his hand, but Logan was prepared for it and he had a second one and still doesed him with the anibiotics. Duke growed at him as he walked away and he held his shoulder where he was shot. "I don't know, I'll tell her later, once I get out of this place," he said still glaring at Logan. "But like I said, you need to be incharge until I can leave and take back up my job as running this organization."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:39 pm

Xaio was unfortunately about to restrain Duke down but Logan had it covered. "He's only trying to help" She said before standing up and stretching once more. "Well...I'll go take care of some paperwork first then and if you need anything, just think to me" And out she went into the hall past Sky to deal with all the company in there. "What am I suppose to do now being in charge?"

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:06 pm

User Image

Cade rolls his eyes when he is told that Sky, whom he was supposedly babysitting was also his leader. He grumbles about it being a pain in the a** before turning to the magically appearing Sky. "Alright, since baka taichou decided you to be leader, what the f-ck are we going to do about this?" he asks, handing her the flyier while rolling his eyes at the action going on behind him. Duke could be shot and slashed with barely flinching but he was afraid of a needle?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:07 pm

Neo woke up late as he didnt feel like working today. when he walked into the lobby he found Itachi already there and sucking back cartons of chockolate milk his favourite drink. "so itachi i wonder what i will do today? I suppose i should find someone to serve as our third althoguh if you and me go together we wont ever get to our third member. Still i want someone with skill not some lousy fool who will make us look bad."said neo as he thougtht about his options.

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:13 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Say what?" Sky said staring at Cade in complete disbelief. "Since when was this decided?" she asked looking down at the flyer that she was handed and red through it. "So, what is this about other then a sword fighting competition?" she asked folding her arms across her chest. If she was going to be the leader for how ever long the torture my last, she needed to know what she was needed to do. She looked at Cade even funnier when he seemed to be up set about something that he wasn't saying.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:53 pm

User Image

He shrugs his shoulders at her disbelief. "Ask baka taichou, not me," he grumbles, it being annoying, expected to babysit and yet follow orders from the same person? Man, his nickname was beginning to be earned instead of just spouted. When asked about what it was about other than just the swords tournament, he sighs. "It was given to me by the man who was the first to invade the base. He said something about an orb that he'd been looking for as first prize. So, I decided since he's against us we might as well put a dent in his plans since he oh so generously gave us this information," he states, hand on Mugen lazily, starting to calm down from his wake-up funk.

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:04 pm

((Wait wha? O_o I thought Xaio was put in charge and yet Sky is in charge still? I'm a tad lost))

She began approaching her office when instead her eyes strayed towards Duke's. If she's captain then can she be in the captain's office? Why not? Xaio turned around and entered in as if sneaking, but then once she had seated herself, her eyes and hands went casually at work with all the papers. Some things were to be signed and others thrown away. These were the simple things such as leasing and taxes and expenses of residing here. "Perhaps a better security system? We can't have more little kids wandering in...." A better security system either ment a system or wires or trained members. "Duke, how's everything going down there?"
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:07 pm

(for the swordsman tournament any melee weapons work. not just swords in case your wondering about teams althoguh its a small detail. )

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:09 pm

Ranking Understanding
Military X > Guns 'n' Blades
Duke > Xaio > Sky > Guns 'n' Blade Warriors > X Soldiers
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:49 pm

(( Bumpeh))

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:29 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Duke laid in the bed tiredly and let out a large yawn as he started to drift back asleep again. Logan let him fall back asleep only because he was tired.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:54 pm

Xaio frowned for there was no response from Duke. Maybe he was resting again, she could only hope that was it. "Well well..." She said while straightening out some papers. "That was positively fun" Getting up, she decided to instead physically check on everyone. Down stairs and through the hallway to the hospital area to meet up with Logan. He was still a good figure to look up to in the area and nice to talk to occasionally. "Logan?"

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:29 pm

::Oy! Don't forget about me! plz!::
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games