Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zypher_Caim

Aged Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:28 pm

User Image
Xalain Valkash

Xalain's eyes examine this girl named echo then move to examine the rest of the room he could see. he push's the door open slightly more to see a little more of the room. stepping back and turning his gaze back to hitomi, his expression softens "maybe your right the moon messed with my eyes" closing his eyes and bringing one hand up he begins to rub his head around his yes.

opening one eyes he looks back at echo "you look kinda familiar but i cant place it" his eyes looking into her's as not to offend or make her think he was trying to sneak a peek. " my name is Commander Zalain Valkash, nice to meet you" he looks back to hitomi "sorry i jumped to conclusions " he smiles softly
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:34 pm

╔═════════╗
Hitomi Michiko
╚═════════╝

User Image
‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚

》》》Hitomi smiled at him"Its alright no
har..."she stopped in mid sentence as she remembered the guards that had gotten knocked out"Well no harm done except to those guards."she said and added in a little chuckle."We should probably get back to Morrigan."she told him She knew that Lilith wouldn't want to cooperate for long so she had to get Xalain away from Morrigan's room.

-calla lily cat-

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:41 pm

User Image

Lilith

Lilith was surprised by the things that were going on. She stood there like a lifeless idiot when she heard someone trying to get in the door. When Echo came she was even more surprised. Her surpised emotion was soon changed to pissed because she was being hidden in her hiding place which was Morrigan's room. She was getting annoyed and really wanted to introduce herelf to the world....she would do it...eventually.

...I am not Morrigan...
...I'm better than her...I'm Lilith!!!

((thanks a lot Brandon and sorry for not posting like I normally do...I'm cramping tough...ugh))
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:45 pm

Mewchloe
~Echo Noir~

User Image

The echoes of my past fade away...

Echo moved ever so slightly so she wasn't blockng him completely. Good thing she had thought to put Lilith away in the bathroom tub. Her gaze snapped back to the young man now revealed as Xalain Valkash. Echo's metallic blue gaze met his own. She gave a slight bow but not to muchso that it would not be shown that she was still clothed for the most part. "I am Echo" she said. Echo did not know what to make of his statement about her being familiar. Her eyes brightened when the mentioned leaving. It would not due to have Lilith come bursting back out here like the crazy she was. "I'' come too be right back" she said. Echo closed the door and threw the towel back in the bathroom. "Behave" she murmured turning her blue eyes icy cold. Echo then fixed her clothing back on herself and tied her cloak around her shoulders then clasped it in place. Echo opened the door after pulling the water out of her hair and tossing it back in the sink. "Let's go" she said in that melodic voice of her's Echo closed the door behind her waiting for the other's to lead.

..If I keep them from myself I won't fall apart...

...I am the orginal Black..

Mewchloe

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:45 pm

Omotayo La'Treill

The Mighty Lion

User Image

Omotayo kept a small smile on his face as Ume apologized, he looked around seeing many people leaving though most of them being new soldiers who were being praised by their families. "Its quite alright Ume." He stated calmly before he looked at both Klay and Keenen. "Well maybe later, I have to go see and meet Lunia." He stated as his attention was back on Ume. "Who knows, maybe she would even come with me or have something for you later." He stated reassuringly though he didn't exactly know. He then turned to Klay who had now replied and spoke to him. "Hey Klay, and what kind of General would I be if I didn't attend this ceremony." He replied looking down at him since he was indeed a little bit taller than the three of them. "And your welcome." He added just before Klay went on. "Well I don't do it intentionally. I don't even know how I do it." He stated a laughing very lightly.

The young General had to go soon in order to go see Lunia, he hasn't seen her for a few days, more so a week and a half since he was away training by himself with the help of his instructor and uncle, seeing how his father left once more to go search for the King and Queen though this time he took a few highly skilled and strong guards with him. "She should be at the palace as far as I know. I just came back from training so I will be going to see her when I finish talking to you." He stated as calmly as possible, over the years Omotayo had developed quite a strong relationship with Lunia, there are indeed friends, but they were becoming more of lovers. "So I guess I'll take my leave now. I'll be sure to contact you all later to celebrate with you." He reassured.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:46 pm

User Image

Morrigan Harkness

Morrigan was wondering what was going on. Why was everyone disappearing. She sighed as she looked into the sky and at the portal in her kingdom. "Where in the hell is Fayte and Akatan" she asked herself. Not really thinking about Fayte, but more on Akatan. Morrigan looked like a normal woman today, long green hair minus her wings. She didn't need them. Instead the bats served as watchmen, her other eyes in the sky.

Give in to temptation...
...I mean...what's the worst that could happen?

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Zypher_Caim

Aged Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:55 pm

User Image
Xalain Valkash

Xalain smiles "ok i will wait out here for you two and then we can got to meet morrigan together" he looks back down at the guards looking at the insignia he could see they were elite guard's "wow these guys were the best" he chuckles "they really need to raise the standards" he move's them in to sitting positions it wasnt long when echo came out of the room "hmm?" he gave a strange stare for a moment but turned back away from her "she got dressed that quickly?...hhmmm" he turned back to the girls "well ladies shall we" he said as he motioned them to come along
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:58 pm

╔═════════╗
Hitomi Michiko
╚═════════╝

User Image
‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚

》》》Hitomi nodded towards Echo and
waited at the door for her to come back. When she did she looked from her to Xalain when he spoke "Okay let go, we mustn't be late to meat the Lord of Vackle."she said and started walking ahead of them down the halls to get back over to Morrigan. She made sure that Xalain was following her ,since she couldn't let him go back to the room and check it more thoroughly. After making a few turns and walking down some more hallways she made it to Morrigan and stood by her side."They haven't arrived yet? They sure take their time."she said and then got closer to Morrigan and whispered"Lilith is getting more restless and Xalain is getting more suspicious about things."she said"Oh and Echo had returned."she added She would inform Morrigan of what had happened at her room later.

-calla lily cat-

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:11 pm

——————————————
˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙

Ume Yasuko
.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.
——————————————

Øø__Ume pouted at Klay"Fine I won't shove it in your face anymore."She said
then looked to Omotayo when he told her that he might join them later.
She smiled"Alright thats fine."she said and heard him saw that he was
going to see Lunia"Oh tell her I said hi ok!"she told him. She watched as
he left them to go see Lunia in the palace. She turned to her two great
friends"So what are we going to do? I don't want to just stand here all
day."she said in an almost whining tone.
__øØ

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:13 pm

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

~Akatan Yanagi~

User Image

~Blind Spots? What are those?~

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"When you're ready, I'll be waiting Fayte." Akatan announced. He slid his foot into the murky darkness of the portal and looked back through it. His head seemed disembodied now. "Don't take to long you three." He was referring to Sumiko, Fayte and Kendal now. Akatan fully steps through the portal now and enters the kingdom of Meracitile. It was dark, but with no moon. "Just like my dad said it would be like. It's always nighttime. Hmm." His eyes narrow to a squint and he turns on his vision to relieve the stress of nighttime nearsightedness. "Alright, now that I can see, I know who to bow to." Akatan gives a cordial bow to them and arises. "Vackel is still on the other side marveling at some contraption. Anyway, I take it you all have been keeping well?"

(So...much...Call of Duty...sorry.)

Mahareshi

Enqlish

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:16 pm

"Life has no limitations, except the ones you make."
User ImageKlay nodded as Omotayo talked. He understood that Lunia may be quite emotional seeing as her parents have yet to be found and Omotayo had been gone for so long. Klay felt bad for Lunia having to take on all the responsibilties without her parents love and care. "Aww shucks Omotayo, don't worry about it. Lunia probably needs you more than she needs a beer." Klay smiled, trying to reassure Omotayo everything was better than it really was. Even though today was a great day, it may be in shambles for others.
"Anyway, I'm sure she remembers that Fayte's Oracle Challenge is pretty much here, I'm sure it'll cheer her up to go see good friends again." Klay said as he gave Omotayo a pat on the back. These days were a lot more tense, and it seemed to be taking a toll on people, Fayte's oracle challenge would be a way to lower the stress level. "See ya La'Triell"
"Hey guys, any idea's on tonight?" Klay asked, directing his attention back to Ume and Keenan. "I think we have work tomorrow so let's make this night a fun one." Klay laughed as he kicked his boots off and switched them over to his shoes in his sachel.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:17 pm

((um Mahareshi we are all right there in front of the portal...or at least i remember Morrigan putting that she was looking right at it...))

-calla lily cat-

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:32 pm

(I edited and I'll be back in a jiffy.)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:33 pm

——————————————
˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙

Ume Yasuko
.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.
——————————————

Øø__Ume smiled over at Klay"Lets go dancen"she said and struck an old
fashion disco pose. Sure Ume was old and much more powerful, but she
still have a playful child side to her. Of course she was just joking about
the dancing thing. She relaxed and stopped posing and looked at them
both"Well lets go get some drinks, I'm dieing for a beer."she said, but
obviously wasn't dieing for a beer, she didn't care if she got one or not.
Yes she was just fifteen, being a warrior gave her the ability to be able to
scare people in her drink and ignore the fact that she was fifteen. But it
might not such a good Idea for her to drink seeing as how she reacts
when she is to alcohol. But even if she got wasted she always seemed to
stay sane and not oblivious to the things around her. She just got a
little more wild then she normally was and it was either a scary sight or a
funny one.
__øØ

User Image

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

Strawberry_Swing2127

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:36 pm

User Image
Silvetriaen (Silver) Eywen

Silver felt the wind flowing against her face, her hair swaying in it. She smiled and put her hand on her back, feeling a soft feather. She grasped it and pulled it to her front. She pulled her bow up to line up with her eye and the target. She pulled the arrow back and let it go. She smiled as it hit an orange in a tree. She watched as it whooshed past her and she looked down at her companion. Shadow, her pet Leopard was underneath her, running fast. She looked back up and pulled another one of her arrows back again. She aimed it at another fruit, and let go. It hit another fruit and this one fell. She smiled and whistled sharply, Shadow turning and running to the Palace of Celarius. When they arrived she slid off her pet and petted his head, hearing him purr softly. She quickly ran to the hall, where the portal was waiting, along with a few of her maids. "My Lady, the portal is waiting for you, your things have already been taken to Meracitile for you." One of the maids said, while bowing down. Silver smiled and bowed her head back. She quickly patted down her dark purple dress of some sort, and fixed her skewed tiara. She must not lose that. She smiled and stepped through the Portal, feeling funny, after she had of course traveled far. She squinted, her eye's adjusting to the dimness of Meracitile. When they adjusted, she smiled. She saw that Akatan had just arrived, and Morrigan and Hitomi were standing right there. Morrigan probably didn't want a hug, but the last time Silver visited was a few months ago. She grinned and ran up to Morrigan and gave her a hug. "He-llo my friends!" Silver grinned, looking from Akatan to Morrigan. "Long time no see!"
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games