Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:26 pm
((dark...until you post i cant))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:35 pm
((Well if I left the building there probably wouldn't of been enough time to kill Raito, you guys pretty much ignored my rpc. So, whats the verdict is he still dead.))  

Dark-Ninja70

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:37 pm
(Yes, he is dead. don't you dare rise him from the grave! XD)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:39 pm
((But how? There like wouldn't be enough time I left before you did.))  

Dark-Ninja70

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:45 pm
(What are you talking about how? I killed him while you were gone. What? I can't fight him when you are gone? also, it only took like a page to kill him. He also accepted it as well.)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:01 pm
((O.O dark im hungry can you make me pizza?))  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:02 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
(What are you talking about how? I killed him while you were gone. What? I can't fight him when you are gone? also, it only took like a page to kill him. He also accepted it as well.)
((Fine to your last statement.))

((@Jedi: Lol funny how you mention pizza because I had some pizza earlier.))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:04 pm
((really? I had pizza earlier too!!!!!!!!!!))  

Shruikan Tenshi

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:11 am
((soz dude i did accept it lol I kinda wanted to start out again. But mostly i accepted it becuase i was ashamed of my self for being so stupid XP.....))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:58 am
(( Ha Killed by a genin well finished of to say the least and did you have sharingan ))  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:52 am
(( So to sum up, Raito is dead, I am standing in front of the Hokage building, Hanzo is I don't know where and there are three really dangerous ninja swarming around that office. You guys go to fast for a girl without internet! razz ))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:10 am
┼ Myoto Hyroshi ┼

Chuunin of Konohagakure

User ImageUser Image

"So I'm going to guess that no one is going to go up there?" Myoto said as he rolled up his right sleeve to reveal the full armored arm. Unsheathing his families Katana from it's holster the shinobi looked up to see that the Kage had jumped from the building, a scroll in his hand. "I better get Anbu for this..." He mumbled to himself as he jumped as high as he could and ran up the building past the falling Kage and into the whole that he made in the window that was still on fire. He landed infront of the three S-ranked ninjas. "I haven't danced in awhile." Myoto exclaimed as he pointed the katana at the one in the center. "Would you do the honors of leading?" Concealing his actions from the other shinobi, the Leaf ninja had placed this right hand behind him and was slowly syphoning the Black Fire from the window in his cursed arm. Bending over in a bow, his katana across his chest awaiting for the answers of the other shinobi.

Born from the Ashes of those who sleep in the Dust...

Oni_Soul

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:07 pm
((O.o why do you all keep popping up?! and Dark yeah im hungry still....but i need you to post so i can))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:25 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Upon sliding his finger across the page and avoiding the wind slash he was covered in a giant poof of some, once the smoke cleared he was seen standing on top of his lightning dragon Tenka. While on Tenka he witnessed Raito fighting two men, before Hanzo could intervene he was pushed back by the sheer power of the explosion that occurred right after.

"Raito!"

Hanzo screamed as his friend was lost in the black smoke, one of the men jumped up with wings on his back the other was out of range. Hanzo waited for a moment in the air to see if Raito had survived, instead was he saw was the remains of his once best friend. His eyes widened, he was quiet for a moment the pain of losing such a close friend caused his Uchiha blood to rise to a boiling point.

"I'll kill you!"

With that Hanzo did a single hand sign and fused with his lightning dragon Tenka, his movements were now at the speed of lightning and so he re-appeared on top of a nearby tree before anyone could even blink. He then pointed at the man.

"Don't lay a hand on any of my villagers, fight me. I'm the one you want."

Hanzo had hoped Myoto could hold off Jedi while he would fight Katsuro and Andrew.

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
69 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 154 (Including Monthly Bonus)

Dark-Ninja70

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:27 pm
Oni_Soul
┼ Myoto Hyroshi ┼

Chuunin of Konohagakure

User ImageUser Image

"So I'm going to guess that no one is going to go up there?" Myoto said as he rolled up his right sleeve to reveal the full armored arm. Unsheathing his families Katana from it's holster the shinobi looked up to see that the Kage had jumped from the building, a scroll in his hand. "I better get Anbu for this..." He mumbled to himself as he jumped as high as he could and ran up the building past the falling Kage and into the whole that he made in the window that was still on fire. He landed infront of the three S-ranked ninjas. "I haven't danced in awhile." Myoto exclaimed as he pointed the katana at the one in the center. "Would you do the honors of leading?" Concealing his actions from the other shinobi, the Leaf ninja had placed this right hand behind him and was slowly syphoning the Black Fire from the window in his cursed arm. Bending over in a bow, his katana across his chest awaiting for the answers of the other shinobi.

Born from the Ashes of those who sleep in the Dust...

((Its only Jedi up there)))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games