Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Where... Am... I? (Accepting, Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:06 pm
Rebecca just looked at him like he was crazy, but took a small piece for taste. This is good.... she thought before she remembered Nelliel. "What about Nelliel?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:19 pm
Jane nodded. "I'll go up and tell her that dinner is prepared." He said, hopping up the stairs and entering into the greenhouse. "Nelliel!" He yelled for her, in her language. "Dinner's ready, if you want to come back down!" He shouted, waiting for her.  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:50 pm
Ian

"Myowan?" Ian made a note to remember that when he went to the book store or library. "Well i guess you can get to it then. I don't know what you know how to make but I'll eat anything." He nodded, more to himself than to Lixini. "Myowan" he whispered to himself as he left the kitchen to go back to his room. Lixini had a certain look that had inspired his artistic side. He wanted to get the outlines down on paper before they faded. The look of unfamiliarity she had would fade away in time as she got used to her surroundings and he wanted to capture that look before it did.

Rolond

"Well nice to meet you Lear, but I am afraid I don't remember what planet I came from. Iv' been on this world for as long as I can remember."
Rolond was glad for the conversation. "What planet are you from?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:57 pm
Lixini opened the fridge, moving her hands through the cold air in it. Pulling out several fruits and vegetables she recognized, she set them on one of the counters. Her fingers twiddled with a small berry, eating it as she searched the cupboard. Spotting a small loaf of bread, she smiled. She took it out, before going to another cupboard...and going through the pans. They crashed around loudly as she searched, trying to find something right. Finally finding a pan, she made a loud noise as she brought it out, setting it on the stove. Ripping apart the bread, the fruits, and the vegetables, she dropped all of them in the pan, starting up the stove. She moved them around in the pan with a spatula, pouring a small amount of sugar and milk on top. Once she'd finished, they'd crusted over, and there was a brilliant fragrance filling the room. She turned off the heat, and yelled out. "DONE!" She said, a pretty simple word.  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Nikki Toast

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:05 pm
((Thats a good name.))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:11 pm
Ian

Ian, hearing the call from the kitchen, put down his pencil and walked to the door. He headed to the kitchen, but before he got there, the smell of something sweet reached his nose and automatically set his mouth to watering. He entered the kitchen and looked at Lixini. “What have we here?” he asked looking at the fruity dessert.

Player Advisor

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:55 pm
Lixini smiled as he walked in, thinking about how to tell him the name of the dish. Oh, how she wished she knew how to explain it, and its history to him...but for now she'd have to settle for the name of the dish. "Myan."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:04 am
Ian

Ian grabbed a plate and loaded the strange fruity dessert onto it. He sniffed it, and it smelled delicious. He took a bite and he felt as if his taste buds would explode with glee. “Wow! This is great!” He at down at the table and invited her to eat too. Even though she was hard to communicate with, this kitty could cook. When he finished his treat, Ian put his plate in the sink and thanked little Lixini graciously. “Quite delicious.” He brushed himself off and made his way to the door, “I will return shortly, If you could clean up a bit that would be great.” Ian was in a wonderful mood now that his stomach was filled. He headed to the library to find a book on the native language of Lixini’s people.

Player Advisor

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:14 am
Lixini ate what was left of the Myan, smiling. He'd liked it...that meant everything would go well. She cleaned up what mess she made, not leaving a crump on the floor or counters. Not sure what to do with the dish, she left it. Wandering back to the room he'd shown her, she laid down, not going to sleep, but thinking about her new environment.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:24 pm
Ian

Ian made his way down to the book store. When he entered he greeted the lady at the counter. He was a frequent visitor. "Hello Keka, do you have any books on the Myowan language?" he asked her. She nodded and came around the counter to show him where they were. She left him to look through the shelves. Ian found many books that were useful, and many he suspected were for those who already knew the language. He ended up buying four books on learning the language and one book for Lixini. He figured she could use something to keep her mind occupied when she had nothing to do.

He returned and went to his room to drop off the books, before going to Lixini's room and knocking on the door.

Player Advisor

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:26 pm
Lixini jumped up out of her bed, coming to the door. She opened it, looking up to Ian silently. Stepping out, she wondered a bit about what he'd gone to do. It wasn't like she could understand what he'd said before he'd left. Ah, she could deal with it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:42 pm
Ian

Ian cleared his throat, as he laughed internally. She was so eager and rushed. She would have to learn to be casual or she would end up driving him crazy. he handed her the book, hoping it was not inappropriate. He had no clue what the title was and therefore knew nothing of what kind of book it was. "Here, something to put in your room."

Player Advisor

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:51 pm
Lixini read the title and smiled. She scrambled in her head to find the right words, and then thought of them. "Thanks...my favourite..." She said, hoping she picked the right one. Her fingers moved across the cover, and she mewed. Yes, mewed. Setting the book down on the bed, she came back into the hall.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:09 pm
Ian

Ian was relived by Lixini's response and nodded. "You're welcome." He returned to the kitchen to find dishes in the sink. Did she not know how to wash them? He called her down, "Lixini. could you come here please?"

Player Advisor

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:28 pm
Lixini went to Ian, curious to see why he called her. She walked into the kitchen, obviously curious.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff