Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon Angels Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:16 am
Natsu jumped slightly as he watched Kaze trip and fall. He glanced down at him, as he layed on the ground and looked up at him almost like he hadn't even fallen at all. He couldn't help but grin, as he offered his hand out to him to help him up.

"You really need to be more careful you know that." He responded  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:26 pm
"I know..." He took Natsu's hand and stood up. "There is a vintage Sailor V game that came in and me and Aniya were racing for who got to play first. Looks like she won... oh well!"  

Darkness Cake

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:32 pm
"What did I win? I've been standing here to make sure you two goofs were ok. Hey Natsu-kun. Maybe we should be training...but oh well...we just got through with a fight and that's enough training for tonight...but since you've declared me the winner...I still claim first game!"

Aniya stuck her tongue out at Kaze and grinned childishly, before settling in to play the Sailor V game. At first, her attention kept drifting to, 'I can't believe I'm a senshi like Sailor V now..' but eventually, she forgot about it and focused on the game.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:13 pm
"Its been less then twenty four hours and you guys already got into another fight. Plus without me to top it all off." He said slightly disappointed. He wished he would have been there to help out, but there was no use complaining about it now that it was already over.

"So I take it little Kaze-kun here was able to transform right away this time, seeing how no one appeares to be injured or missing a limb" He stated, as he waited for a response.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:39 am
Aniya kept her lips sealed firmly, in an attempt not to giggle at the phrase 'Little Kaze-kun.' It was rather cute in a way. Once the moment passed, mostly because she was shooting off the monsters in Sailor V, she replied.

"I dunno...I got there mid-fight...you'll have to ask little Kaze-kun."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:51 am
"Little? Since when was I little? And to answer your question, I transformed just fine."  

Darkness Cake

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:03 pm
Natsu was more or less joking around when he called him little Kaze-kun, but it was quite funny how he reacted along with Aniya who seemed had to keep herself from laughing it seemed.

"Since you're shorter then me, it only suits you." He responded jokingly again, as he took a step closer towards Kaze to proove a point, causing him to have to look down a little at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:43 pm
"Apparently, you're little since we met Natsu-kun, Kaze-kun!" Aniya said over her shoulder, not noticing Natsu stepping closer, but just hearing his comment. "I think it's adorable...I might take to calling you that just for the sake of it little Kaze-kun...Nani?! Bakare..." She said as one of the monsters began to sneak attack her.  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:57 am
IkumiAngel
Natsu was more or less joking around when he called him little Kaze-kun, but it was quite funny how he reacted along with Aniya who seemed had to keep herself from laughing it seemed.

"Since you're shorter then me, it only suits you." He responded jokingly again, as he took a step closer towards Kaze to proove a point, causing him to have to look down a little at him.

Kaze's eyes started watering. "You guys are mean!" At the last words, the waterfalls came. "Waaaa!" *he's starting to act more like Usagi every second...*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:33 am
Natsu took a step back as a startled expression formed on his face when Kaze started to cry. He defiently wasn't expecting it, as he tried to think of something to do to make him stop.

"Umm.....i...im sorry." He said nervously, hoping apologizing would make him stop.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:15 pm
IkumiAngel
Natsu took a step back as a startled expression formed on his face when Kaze started to cry. He defiently wasn't expecting it, as he tried to think of something to do to make him stop.

"Umm.....i...im sorry." He said nervously, hoping apologizing would make him stop.

Kaze sniffled. "Do you mean it?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:57 pm
The monster that had sneak attacked her took Aniya's last life, but earned her 9th place in the high score rankings. She left the game and went towards Kaze.

"Kaze-kun...you're so silly. You know we don't mean it." Aniya said smiling, as she handed him a paper napkin from the counter. "If you don't stop crying, I won't buy you an ice cream, and Natsu-kun and I will eat by ourselves." She said with a smile.

Mercuryangel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:29 pm
Mercuryangel
The monster that had sneak attacked her took Aniya's last life, but earned her 9th place in the high score rankings. She left the game and went towards Kaze.

"Kaze-kun...you're so silly. You know we don't mean it." Aniya said smiling, as she handed him a paper napkin from the counter. "If you don't stop crying, I won't buy you an ice cream, and Natsu-kun and I will eat by ourselves." She said with a smile.

"Ice cream?" Kaze wipes his eyes and gets on his feet. "Arigato Aniya-chan!!"

Unknown to the trio, two beings were watching them. The girl was grinning evilly while the boy looked to the side.

"Are you sure you want to try this sister?"

"Of course! We have to finish what father started...we have to end the royal line."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:34 am
Aniya laughed and shook her head. No matter what, the mention of ice cream always perked Kaze right up. She grinned over Kaze's shoulder at Natsu, indicating that was how you got Kaze to cheer up.

"Come on you two. Go to the counter and pick something."

Mercuryangel
Crew

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:29 pm
Natsu couldn't help but shake his head with disbelief at how easy it was to cheer Kaze up. He couldn't help but begin to grin, as he had to keep himself from laughing.

"Hey what do you say after this we go play a game of soccer." He asked, as he began to make his way over towards the counter. He thought it would be fun and they could almost turn into a training session at the same time, though for the most part he they could all hang out together.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games