Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:46 pm
((I would have thought you told your Akatsuki friends, lol.))  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:49 pm
((*Points to Mokutons Dragon Barrage Skill* I can help with the demon training as well.))  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Supernal_SOul

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:02 pm
(Yea the whole tailed and winged thing would make the two entities hostile towards each other, meaning that your training sessions should become very interesting, and yes i think Hiro should train him then.)

Sengetsu watched as Yasu's eyes slowly opened, he stared at the genin as he struggled to his feet dazed and confused. "Yasu Raiken, the man before you is the Raikage." Sengetsu informed the boy. Yasu rose to his feet, his spiky blonde hair glistened in the lighing of the room. His blue eyes turned to Sengetsu, his body began once more to omit sparks of electricity, a sign of his inability to maintain balance between his own chakra and the seven tails. Yasu turned back towards the Raikage, he had began to recognize what was taking place around him. Sengetsu stared at the boy, he felt as though he was taking a glimpse into his own past, he would not allow for another shinobi to grow into what he was now. He resented the idea of unleashing a shinobi with this much potential into the hands of the akatsuki or allowing him to go rogue. "Kazuo, I'll allow you to make your decision." He turned his attention once again towards the shinobi who had addressed him earlier. "Your name...it is Hiro correct? This request may seem out of character for myself, but the wind direction is never set, and its pattern is never truly predictable." With that said Sengetsu reached onto his back with his right hand. His fingers coiled around the top of SORA as he withdrew the board from its holder. He slowly approached one of the windows of the office. "I'll leave his fate, and his future in your hands...both of you." He stated as he leapt from the opening onto the board, soaring out into the distance.

((Lol lazy post.))

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:51 pm
((I like to take breaks from "Superb" RPing. I only type so much when I'm fighting someone equal to me. lol))

Hiro glanced at Yasu, it was indeed an impossible request but leaving this boy defenceless isn't right. Yasu is the 7 tailed demon jinchuuriki, training another jinchuuriki will be interesting. When Hiro noticed that Sen left, he remembered the last few words he said. Once he saw that Yasu was beginning to awaken, Hiro extended his arm out to pull up Yasu. He did not mind the crackling electricity, he had enough of that while training Darsk. His blue eyes seemed so bright, maybe this kid will surpass him in a lot of ways, he will not let him be as emotionless as he was. Maybe one last student wouldn't hurt.

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 5:58 am
As Kazuo looked upon the boy he fought back the urge to destroy him. Gripping the edges of the desk and puncturing holes through it with his fingers and clenching his teeth. It would be near impossible to train this ninja himself. Suddenly the chair Kazuo sat on exploded and shot out the window behind him from a sudden burst of wind that escaped his control. The seven winged inside Kazuo was fighting, wanting to destroy that demon that had the same amount of tails as her wings inside the boy.

"Let me kill him!" She said with fury all over her voice and sent another powerful blast of wind that escaped Kazuo's control sending his desk flying towards Hiro.

Hopefully Hiro would be able to stop the desk before it hit him for all Kazuo could do is stand there tensing and clenching his fists doing all he can to control the angel. "No, this boy did nothing to deserve to die."

"I will KILL HIM!" The angel then sends a blast of wind that flew out behind Kazuo as to propell him forward but he fought back and the wind only blew back the entire wall behind him. "Don't stop me!!!!!"

"Hiro, get him out of here." Kazuo says through clenched teeth.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 6:11 am
Hiro looked to Kazuo. *So its true... Once they meet, they will engage in combat.* Hiro did rapid handsigns and two of his shadow clones appeared. Hiro simply dodged the desk, They began doing handsigns in perfect unison, suddenly 20 wood pillars shot out of the wooden building ((I would know....I built it.)) tried to bind Kazuo. As long as this boy was in range of Kazuo, he will be in danger. He grabbed the boy and jumped out of the window. The two shadow clones would probably disperse in the office.

EDIT  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:09 am
Kazuo doesn't move as the wood pillars bind him. Though the angel within him fights back and slices five in half with wind before they overwhelmed her and bound Kazuo to the ground. Kazuo smiles glad as the angels calms down as the boy gets farther and farther away.

"You should have let me kill him when we had the chance!" She says angrily but decides it's of no use and fades away from Kazuo's concious.

Kazuo sighs then activates his final stage of his taijutsu and breaks out of the wood. The worst part is, that was only a fraction of the angels power since only a small bit of it was in the samehada clone. If the real Kazuo were to come across the boy again things would turn out much worse. He sighs again as he looks at the damage then informs the real Kazuo through Leo, it's time for the real Kazuo to come back. The clone was almost out of chakra.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:17 am
Hiro Inuzuka Senju's Clone

When the shadow clones noticed that they did not disperse, they looked at Kazuo. "Drama....there is always drama."

"If you get my clone, your obviously not important enough."

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:59 am
Kazuo looks at them and smiles. "What do you mean by that?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:17 am
"......Are you serious?! Your entire office is now destroyed!"  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:38 pm
Kazuo scratches the back of his head. "Oh...that...hehe...it's no big deal." He then starts picking up pieces and tossing them out the large gaping hole of his office so they could be picked up by the trash crew later.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:40 pm
Hiro_Uzaki

"...Well, its too bad we don't have someone with Mokuton." Both of the clones smirked.

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:00 pm
Austin knocked on the door."IS HIRO IN THERE?!"Austin yelled  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:02 pm

One of the clone opened the door, "Hello?"

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:04 pm
Austin looked at Hiro's clone."I need you to take me to Leviathan."Austin said as he peeked into the room."Let me guess...Angel accident?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games