Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Strong & The Weak (started/accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  YES!!! sign me up!
  No redo it! >:(
  Yes. but i'll just watch.
View Results

miller4595

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:47 pm
"Well me and you were daaaa-hanging out...." He said quickly changing the word dating. "And yet you were still a ghost.....but i could touch and hold you."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:01 pm
Hayate blinked, "Daaaaa?" She smiled. 'So he had a gushy romance dream! How cute!'  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:06 pm
"But something you or something else said made me think it was possible..." He gets close to her and holds out his hand. "I need you to want to hold my hand make it the ONLY thing you want."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:19 pm
Hayate blushed bright pink, "The only thing I want?" She said quietly. She liked the idea of holding hands and recalled thinking about wanting to hold hands with Max and feeling his warm touch his blood rushing down his veins.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:24 pm
"Keep the thought in your head and grab my hand....you should be able to if you try hard enough...."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:58 am
"Okay." Hayate reached out for her hand keeping her eyes close she placed her hand over his palm. It went through, trying again she couldn't grasp his touch. Taking a deep breath she was determine to hold Max's hand.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:31 pm
third times the charm as they say and as she went to grab his hand it didn't go through,she could feel his hand and hold it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:31 pm
Hayate giggled softly, "Okay Max lets go." She was quite nervous holding hands with him, but got used to his touch. Blushing she felt her blush slowly vanish, today was going to be great.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:36 pm
Max smiles and walks out with her to the town,still holding her hand. "I marked a few places i though i heard people."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:37 pm
Hayate nodded, "Lead the way~" Hayate gotten used to holding his hand and found it magical.  

polarisyn

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:43 pm
Zee looks at the flame thrower and cocks her head to the side, "Why so violent." she says looking him in the eyes. "I mean there's gotta be someone in there who needs that village." she then drops her eyes, "But it's up to you. I mean i think we should go check it out but..." she grins, "Again it's up to you."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:43 pm
Max sees a piece of sidewalk that had an X on it and pointed to it. "Theres one!"  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:17 pm
"X? Okay lets investigate. Whats the plan captain?" She said captain because he drew and X for the marks and pirates always finds treasure under huge X's. She find it very similar. She couldn't help imagining Max in a pirate suit. She giggled softly as the picture appeared in her head. Max wearing an eye patch and huge pirate hat with him wearing a sword.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:22 pm
he smiles at her joke."I was sure i had heard some one under that X so i need you to go under and see if there is anyone."  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:27 pm
"Okay." She smiled at Max floating towards the X. As soon she was above the X she felt hands wrapped around her. Screaming out Max's name she felt her self dove into a pool of water. It was dark and the smell smelled like decaying corpses. "Max!!!" She called out her voice echoing bouncing on the walls. She wasn't sure where she was.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games