Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce Yourslef
  It Saves People
View Results

Mercury Silvermoon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:02 pm
Ello, My name is Merc. I'm 21 and live in Halifax, Nova Scotia Canada. I am involved Currently with another gaian her name is goddesofthemoon aka Moon. I'm 5'6" brown hair and hazel eyes. I'm into Anime, Metal, Rock, Alternative, Reading, Writing, World of Warcraft, and many other similar related things. I'm looking for new friends and possible people in my area or at least in Canada. I used to own a rping club in Commerce but it failed to continue because of lack of rpers willing to join up for such things. Just drop me a pm if you interested in talking or rping.

Merc  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:45 pm
Eh...
Hello. My name is Meghann, but you may call me Roy, Goosey, Mother Goose, DTT, or Meg, if you like. I am a 14 year old girl that lives in Arizona, USA. I have short brown hair with bleach-blonde bangs, blue eyes, and stand around 5'6"
-My favorate things include anything to do with anime, Japanese food, animals, and Music.
-I play the double bass, sopreno recorder, alto recorder, violin and mandolin. I hope to be getting an electric bass, soon.
-I mostly roleplay here on gaia, but It is also a way to contact friends, and I enjoy coming up with new outfits for my avi.
-I am a Crew member for 'The Roleplay Refuge', and the Captain for 'The Hidden'. I am also a member of 'The Guild[Current Home of the Gluggle Society]', and... 'The Naruto Yaoi Guild'.
Eh... If I do anything wrong, just send me a PM... Or, if you want to just chat... you can also send me a PM... ^_^"  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

sock and penis

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:10 pm
Marhaba.
Name's __Witch_ Hunter _Robin__, but that's only what I use as a screen name since all the other variations of "Robin" or "Robin Sena" were taken (believe me, I tried a few combinations) so I ended up with that. And I know it's a pain for others to type and a pain for me to see you mis spell it, so calling me "Robin" will be more than fine.
Yeah. So I'm sixteen years old.. and yeah, enough said.
My location's in....the southern U.S., I think that's descriptive enough.
Most of my time on the computer is spent on Gaia (spending time in either the Witch Hunter Robin guild, I'm vice captain, or around the RENTRER EN SOI thread. Yesh, I'm in LOVE with Visual Kei/Jrock) or playing Stepmania (to try and get to "heavy" on "sakura", but we all know that won't happen any time soon. >.<; )
Hmm. I guess I'll give a few interests. ..I love Yaoi/Shounen AI (FAKE's my favorite manga), and I love JRock, like I said; heck, I'll name a few, incase anyone's interested: RENTRER EN SOI (My absolute favorite, I'm a big Ryo fan, and of his pink hair, of which I want back..) Dir en grey, Moi dix Mois, Kagrra, L'arc~en~Ciel, Psycho le Cemu, Malice Mizer, Alice Nine, D'espairs Ray, High and Mighty Color, Gackt, Miyavi, X-Japan, Metronome, Phantasmagoria, Pierrot, and Psycho le Cemu..and I have a feeling that I'm missing many more..
Let's see. . Well, I find it very annoying when finding someone writing something that makes them seem that they have the intelect of a fourth grader. Just take that as a warning, I guess.
I love to read, write, and play the violion and cello...I'm sure I'm missing something else.
I'm Bi-lingual (Arabic and English) and I'm working on Spanish. .. I just came back from Lebanon, it is a nightmare over there with the war.. I'm so happy I'm away from all the planes, bombs, and missles. ..but that's a different story, I guess..

And before I stop writing this novel, I just wanted to say thanks for inviting me here, even though I don't know the person who did, or how they knew of me, but I guess that doesn't matter now, does it? And yeah, I think that's all I have to say.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:31 pm
Salvette omnes!

My name is Haley, I am a 16 yr. old female from Texas, and I was invited to this guild by TehAnti-Taylor for reasons unknown to me. xp
I am generally positive, open-minded, and reserved, and I'm very accepting of people (even if I don't agree with their actions).

I enjoy: video games, anime, manga, oriental food, knoweldge, books (both fiction and non-fiction), cats, fruit, Harry Potter, Final Fantasy, Latin, and Key Lime Pie.

I'm not sure that I fully comprehend the point of this guild, however, I look forward to making new friends and fullfilling anything that is expected of me.  

Takahashi_Natsumi

Syutaka

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:53 pm
Greetings Mi'Lords and Mi'ladies. This is the first that I have been invited or even accepted any form of invitation to such group of leaders. I do however, like the ideas for feedbacks and exchange wise words amoung ourselves.

Oh, I apologize for I do not know where my manners went. My name is Syutaka " Randy is my real name. " However, I have been a member since a few years now. I had lingered here for as long as I can remember, when Gaia was just new. I was the orginal owner of " Black Reunion Mafia. " Many of you may know it, many of you may not know it. But that character is long gone from now.

Please I apologize for the lack of clothings on my character. I'm going through some changes and yet not completed.

However, I spend alot of my time either on Gaia or yet MySpace. If not either of the those two..Then I'm doing something that interest me at that current moment.

Well, I guess that is enough for me, for I do not intend to write more details about me. Well everyone..It's all been good. I'll be lingering about.

Blessed be.
Syutaka

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:11 pm
hi everyone. Im Tom(please call me King)
I am a lycanthrope.( a werewolf in spirt) in real life.
Im 16 and a Jr in High School.
I am an honars student WOOT WOOT.
i live in SC and i am very Freaky,lol
hey at least i admit it.
im 5ft 11 and have black hair. I have blue eyes well blue green.
here a pic will work.User Image  

king_tm3

edwyn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:25 pm
not much too say other than my name is Edwyn and im a vice captain of "The Realm Of The Shadows" im also 14 as of the current moment and i love anime and games whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:52 pm
Hi my name is jrrc24 *aka* jen i am 24 and i live in the US. i am a mod in the Hub. one of my good friends invited me there.  

jrrc24

Julia Chang

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:00 am
Hello, I'm a crew member in the first and only Tekken guild. My avatar is based of Julia Chang from the Tekken series and she's one of my best fighters. I play video games by genre of fighting, adventure, RPG and horror games. whee

Anyway....In real life. People call me by my middle name Marie, anyone can just call me by that name or my username. I'm 19 years old. I'm open minded. I don't have much to say about myself... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:42 am
Hello!

I'm Kisa-San_The_Tiger, you can call me Kisa.

I just joined this guild today. I am a moderator and banner manager or 2 guilds.
I'm 16 and I love to play Soul Calibur 3, DDR, Guitar Hero, and other games, like the TV Shows CSI (original) and Psyche.

I'm a musician. I can play every woodwind instrument and piano. I also do web-page editing... ocasionally. I also do avi art! For some, PM me. I mostly do free art. ^^

Thankies

Kisa-San_The_Tiger

Resureyu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:04 am
Aye. ;o

I'm Resureyu, call me Ressy.
I live in the US.
I love Sonic the hedgehog, video games in general, drawing, messing with my profile, and swimming.
I'm not very interesting and I am a freak.
:DDD
That's Ressy. heart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:49 pm
'Sup, I'm SoundEXE, you can call me Sound, EXE, or SoundEXE.
I live in Virginia, USA, in the noise-polluted, tourist-crowded, beachy, Norfolk-of-the-Hampton-Roads-area, called home.

I like cartoons, comedy, fantasy, books, computers, trucks, construction equipment, drawing, music, building, sewing, talking, tweaking, over-tweaking, and small (or large) spurts of randomness. And animals.

I am the 2nd crew member of Digimon: Digital Destiny, and I made it's banner. I really need to make a new one, though. xp

My avi is blue because I haven't found any decent green stuff, and Blue is my 3rd favorite color.

But that is irrelavent to the current conversation. Please, continue frolicking under the careful supervision of "The Man".

I WILL NOT BE SILENCED! BY THE POWER OF THE FIRST AMENDMENT, I SHALL-- DO SOMETHING! SAVE THE WHALES! (And the ozone layer, and the stray animals, and under-priviliged people and-- Geez, I don't care.)  

welian

Eloquent Conversationalist

Trojan Donkey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:18 pm
Hi, my name is Trojan Donkey and I'm an alcoholic.

Wait, this isn't the AA meeting, is it? >_>

BUT YOU CAN CALL ME TROJAN DONKEY.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:33 pm
Name: ChimeraNell
Haunts: Mango Pai (Guild), Digidestined (Breedables Shop), Elemental Dreams (Art Shoppe), Eclipse Ruins (Breedables Shop), Switches (Breedables Shop), and Serker's Art Request Thread.
Positions: Lineartist, Colorist, Artist, Vice Captian, and Crew.
I like: Productivity.

ChimeraNell

Rioku Daisuke

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:47 pm
Hello, my name is Robin X Nightwing but you may call me Robin for short. I am nineteen years old, and I live in the United States. My hobbies include playing video games, roaming around gaia, swimming, reading and art.
I'm not the most interesting person in the world you can meet but I try.
I look forwards to chatting with you all in the near future. 3nodding  
Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games