Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Roses have Thorns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:28 pm
"You're like your father in someways, but the worlds absurd like that" he completely dogded the question she was the only one that even knew he was back or even alive but he still wasn't exactly sure where he was himself  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:31 pm
She looked at Noel"No,This is an old friend of mine,but you can kill 5 guards though"She said to him"Cove,if you remember Leon,this used to be his wolf form"She said  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:35 pm
"You know what, I'm where the cloak for a reason..." he quites down a bit "... i mean if the world thinks your dead, you most likely keep it a secret for a reason" he sighs and sticks out his hand "Hello, Noel nice to meet you" (he new that there wolf forms were there names reversed, he studyed up on it when he was a hunter)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:39 pm
Noel looked for a moment. "Your the ***** who tried ot kill leon." he formed both ice blades around his hand and ran at him, spinning while swinging them.  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:42 pm
calmly he uses his power to control his chain and it surrounds him forming somthing like a silver shield... "I did no such thing, i was simply protecting myself" he then turns to Alliyah "I don't need to know why but he works with you I can tell so i'll consider him my ally" (in other words he would only defend himself no attacking)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:43 pm
Her eyes glowed and she chanted a short incantation"Yes he was a hunter,that is how we met actually"She said"and if you kill him,you will end up in the magic free zone with kain"She said  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:46 pm
Cove just looked at the two of them, what was their relationship, did he need to be jelous, "So Noel my commrad what is the senario for tommarrow"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:46 pm
Noel smirked at her. "Fine, I'll let him live..." He began to smash on his sheild with his sword, hoping to break through everntually. HE growled.  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:50 pm
"your quite the fire ball huh, and by the way it's not going to break" he puts the chain up "If you really need to harm me do so now so i'll be ready for tomarrow still" he takes a deep breath and readys himself for the blow  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:08 am
She looked at Cove"Noel,it would be best for you to listen and pay attention well seeing you will be working with Cove,to see i don't die, before i made queen"She said then turned to Cove"The Coronation has four steps"She said"Step one:The ritual, it has been tradition that the leader to be,go the grave of the previous leader,and vow to uphold the traditions and rules,and to keep peace in the kingdom,then after that say the approval incantation."She explained"Step Two. Public Declaration,this is one of the places,where i will need both of you to work together"she said"In this step i will ride on horseback from the palace to the middle of the kingdom,where the general plaza is,and stand on the stand,and declare to the kingdom,that i am your new queen."She said then took a deep breath"Step three the royal wedding:It is custom for the leader to be, to get marred before that person is officially the leader, and i two options for that. 1. i could marry Matthew, for the main reason that he a purebreed vampire,and two it would bring in supporters for the queen to marry the man who brought her the person who killed her mother. Or two: I could turn you cove,right now,and by tomorrow you would be a halfbreed. I must marry some one who is mostly vampire,perferably a pure breed,so our children will be purebred as well.But i haven't talked to him about it yet.So for now i will go with option two."She said"The last and final step:Council concensus, the council must have a unanimous vote if i am to be made queen"she said"now and questions or comments  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:13 am
"As i said just give me the order, that will never change" he had relesed his breath, and was doinging it normaly now " I already have a titanum chain ready to go, so it's up to you" He pulls off the cloak hood again his newly gray eyes showing  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:21 am
She looked at him"So are you going to let me turn you?"She asked going up to me,then telepathically told him. you don't need to be jealous of him, he is a good friend of mine.but you are the one i love Cove She said then looked at both of you"I am now giving both of you the responsibility of keeping me alive,ok"She said"Noel you need to put your feelings aside for now, because if i die,your chances of staying alive will be shorten dramatically"She said"Cove sit on the bed please"She said"The initial turning will not hurt that much,but it will be nothing compared to the transformation"She said as she sat down on the bed and waited for him  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:26 am
"It's not going to hurt at all" he sits down "I mean when you already half dead how can being turned full dead hurt" he sighs and gets ready  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:30 am
She tiled her head,and bit his neck drinking his blood,she had to make sure not to drink so much.But omg his blood tasted wonderful.So slowly she came to a stop"Now drink mine"she said as she cut her arm and waited  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:34 am
he licked on her arm drinking just enough blood to turn but not to much to where he might get sick, he began to think to himself why wasn't she asking what i ment by that (don't though i'm still working on the back story)  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games