Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:14 pm
---  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:16 pm
Ripps nodded and took started to walk to the back as she shifted her scythe."well it was nice talking to you."  

BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Signature Look 250

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:18 pm
Vincent snapped out of his meditation. Feeling much better now or at least more focused he stood up and stretched. He remembered his daggers and bag where in the room with Campbridge.

He himself was out in the, well the non existent garden at the moment. Suddenly he got a weird feeling in the pit of his stomach. The feeling like something not nice was about to happen.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:19 pm
Bareq stood with the man. "So, what is this place."  

Fighter for all

BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:29 pm
Ripps pushed open the back door as she slipped her glasses back on and grinned."well well mr.vincent."she said as she closed the door behind her."hows it going?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:35 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:35 pm
Vincent was startled for a minute he didnt expect to see the bounty hunter again. She wouldnt be here for me would she? Vincent sighed and feared the worst anyways. His eyes went to her Scythe however his expression was hidden by his mask.

"Its been weird for me. How have you been, Ripps?"

He said not wanting to be rude. But his stomach still felt weird to him. Something wasnt right. Bounty Hunters dont just come and find people to chat with. Normally they were on business, and thats what made Vincents stomach upset.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:37 pm
"Well....this is an interesting place."  

Fighter for all

BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:39 pm
"A pretty interesting time on my end."she said with a nod and a smile.she was here on buisness but acting friendly was in her nature for people she had met befor.she planted her scythe next to her and leaned on it as she pulled out a pack of cigs and lit one.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:43 pm
"What are you here for? I take it youre not one to engage in idle chitchat."

Vincent said getting to the point. He didnt want to be rude. But he hated dragging things out. If she was here for him then... He didnt want to think about that. He didnt even want to know the answer to his question.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:46 pm
---  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:47 pm
Ripps nodded as she snapped the top of her lighter shut and exstinguished the flame,slipping it back into her pocket."Alright down to buisness."she said as she took a few steps and shifted her scythe."22mil is a whole hell of alot to have on your head."she said with another quick nod."im here to collect."  

BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Signature Look 250

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:50 pm
Bareq shrugged. "Well...certianly interesting place."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:54 pm
"Yeah i figured as much. 22 million is that how much its gone up? Well im not about to fight you... But i dont wish to die either... Who wants my head anyways?"

Vincent said as he stepped away from Ripps. He wanted to run, but he knew it wouldnt help the situation. He knew one day his past would catch up with him. He just wished it wouldnt be now, now that he found someone he could count on and love. He sighed, hopefully Campbridge wouldnt be too heart broken. He just wished things would have turned out differently.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:59 pm
Ripps shrugged."Not sure exactly who but its not my job to know who."she said."luckily i dont have to kill you unless you fight back then i have the authority to exstract that little soul of yours."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games