Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:06 pm

Itachi silently cursed armand. why couldnt he ever explain things seriously to her instead of confusing her. (lol ) " amaya im so happy you feel that way about me. I-I love you too. I have for awhile not i just never said anything as you didnt seem to share the feelings. Im so glad you feel the same way evne if your just feeling it now." said itachi as he huged her tightly. although there wasnt much competition considering where he was raised this was one of if not the best day of his life. the girl he loved finally admited she had feeling for him as well.

( lol corny but classic. )
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:07 pm

Will DeScythe followed her, his demeanor completely opposite of Anya’s in almost all respects. “Is that so? Anya dear,you’ve called my name so many times,” he said with a knowing smile. He was twisting her words around, and it wasn’t something he was an amateur at. “Leave you the hell alone?” He laughed. “What an interesting invitation.” There was absolutely no way Will was going to let her get away now. She wouldn't be able to get into the elevators without him, even if she had both keys.

Amaya smiled and embraced Itachi back, although it was a little weirder for her since she had to reach further since she was shorter. There was this warm fuzzy feeling inside her, and for some reason, she felt very happy. She happily leaned against Itachi's chest. "I love you?" she asked. "Is that what it is?" She blinked. "What's budding?"

((Man, this is weird. Will on one side, and Amaya on the other. Haha, yes the one time Armand actually tries to be serious, no one believes him.))

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:11 pm

( she could always poison will. lol )
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:15 pm

"I have not said your name once since I met you! And it wasn't an invitation! It was a command, you b*******!" Anya retorted over her shoulder. She tried to pick up her pace even though she knew Will would follow her to the ends of the earth if he had the inclination to do so just to annoy her. "Dammit!" she cursed under her breath.

Gritting her teeth, she found the elevators soon enough and began pressing the call button to go up a couple of floors several times. She didn't want to have to wait too long as Will was definitely right behind her. However, she did not wait for the elevator for too long as she realized there was too short of a time to even wait for the damn elevator. She was wasting her time. Glancing around, Anya found the door to the stairwell. Hurrying towards it, she planned to take the stairs up to her floor and run to the room and lock Will outside.

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:16 pm

((True, Neo. She could do that. lol))
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:20 pm

(I haven't posted in ever, but I'm enjoying reading this stuff. At least I won't have to catch up in the morn.)

Mahareshi

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:22 pm

Will grinned. "Alas, a lady in denial," he called after her in a sarcastic tone as she made for the stairwell. A command. Who do you think you're talking to, woman? He calmly waited for the elevator. Some of the other people in the area stared. He smiled the same small scary smile he had given the clerks, and they backed away.

The elevator doors opened, and he stepped in alone. No one else entered for whatever reason. Maybe it was that smile of his. He'd see Anya upstairs. While she could run, she couldn't hide from him.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:23 pm

Mahareshi Rorsch
(I haven't posted in ever, but I'm enjoying reading this stuff. At least I won't have to catch up in the morn.)

( ya well thats because all your characters are story related greatly except maby moli, with great powers. You could always have him do somehting? lol )

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:29 pm

Anya grimaced as she began her run up the staircase. Taking them two at a time. She was not about to let Will get to that hotel room first. And if he did, she wasn't going to hold back and not fight him. Just because he was a team mate and the Satan Owl didn't mean he was invulnerable and she couldn't poison him. The thought put a burst of energy into her running and Anya hurried up the staircase. Finally coming up to the fifth floor where the room was. Anya just hoped that she had been faster than the elevator. She had checked behind her once or twice on the stairs and found Will had not chosen the stairs to chase after her. So she figured he must have taken the elevator. Regardless, Anya burst through the door to the floor and began running through the hall to find the room. She had to stop briefly ever so often to follow signs showing directions to different numbered rooms. But she finally found the room. The keys still in her hand, Anya skidded to a halt in front of the room 527. Sliding the key in the door, she heard the lock click open...
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:33 pm

Kira had left the base. She would think about doing the mission later on, but protecting people was not her style at all. She had dispersed into a harmless gas and soon solidified as she was at a grave site. It was her mother's. She paid her respects, even though she was a drunkin b***h. "I love you mom" she said softly.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:40 pm

(Pishaw. None of my characters are important. What's wrong with you? xd )

"And there's Khalifa." Roulin said to the man that had just entered their room. "Good morning intruder. I'm guessing knocking just isn't a think anymore huh?" After finishing off his hair, Roulin turned to the energy manipulator with a grin. "Have you gotten the word on the breakfast yet? If so, you wanna come down with Demios, Moli and I?"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:41 pm

((By the way, Neo, I edited in the post for Amaya up there.))

The elevator was peaceful and quiet save for the typical elevator music. By far, it was more comfortable than the stuffy stairs that Anya had taken. The elevator was air conditioned to perfection for a hotel of this kind. The elevator music was classical music, and Will leaned on the back elevator wall, his arms sprawled on the elevator bar running in the middle of the back wall. He closed his eyes, taking in the soft music as the elevator's floor arrow changed from 1 to 2 to 3 to 4 and then... 5.

With a ding, the elevator doors opened to the mysterious Floor 5, and Will opened his eyes with a soft smile. He stepped out of the elevator and saw the sign that designated which direction room 527 would be at. He turned and looked in that direction to see a very familiar black haired lady holding a key that was already in the door. "Ah, Anya dear. Did you miss me?" He started to head in her direction at a slightly faster than normal walking pace, but he wouldn't reach there before she slipped inside, if she planned to.

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:50 pm

"S***!" Anya muttered when she heard a familiarly annoying voice calling her name from down the hallway where they elevators were located. Hastily, and without looking back as she knew that Will was coming down the hall towards her, Anya swung open the door to the hotel room and stepped inside. She slammed the door shut behind her. Not having much time to really hide, Anya opened the closet which (for hotel rooms) was located on her left as soon as she stepped into the room. She grabbed an ironing board which all hotel rooms kept in their rooms' closets and stuck herself into the closet. She held the ironing board so she could immediately swing it at Will if he managed to somehow get the door open.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:55 pm

( too many slaps and hits to the head i guess. blaugh )

Itachi smiled as he laughed some. " it means your just realising that you lov me in this situation. for the proper defination consort a dictionary. I am not very good with definitions after all. But yes love is that good feeling you have when we for example hug or hold hands even." said itachi.

( Will can destroy doors so locking him out wont work. lol )

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:56 pm

((I know that, Neo. Which is why she grabbed an ironing board in the closet. lol))
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games