Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misuki Izo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:48 am
User Image
Serenity would since yumakis anger"oh..crap"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:50 am
User Image "are you in a bitting mood......dont answer that" nagi smiled "i love you sereinty forever as always.....hey no stop it with bittin no not the ribs its bad enough i was in a plane crash" nagi kept on lauhing  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Misuki Izo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:51 am
User Image

Serenity stood up as she continued to track yumaki as she watched the humen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:55 am
User Image nagi kept on lsughing "ok babe stop bitting me i know your in the bitting mood but that doesnt mean bitting me" nagi smiled "hey no stop it really love my wrist thanx and it tickles setop it" nagi started to laugh again  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Misuki Izo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:59 am
User Image
Serenity would listen to the humen as she looked at the sky for a minet and looked back at him

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:00 am
User Image

although they were ripped out and never supposed to come again, in one swift action his wings once aggain grew from his back but they were different, they were sleek and pure black with more sharper edges. And he knew it was because of the anger fueling through him.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Misuki Izo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:02 am
User Image
Serenity would erase her scent as she began to follow yumaki as she made sure he didnt do anything

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:04 am
User Imagenagi was still sleeping on the bench "no stop tickling me you now im ticklish" nagi kept laughin and he cough out blood  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Misuki Izo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:05 am
User Image
Serenitys eyes glistned she healed the guy without touching him

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:08 am
User Image

yumaki once again heard footsteps and whispers and his eyes widened. "n-no, not this soon" he said and began to attempt to fly away but a grappling gun was fired toawards him and latched to his leg, slamming him to the ground.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Misuki Izo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:10 am
User Image
Serenity didnt nor could she interfere as she stood their in fere she clintched her fists"yumaki.."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:11 am
((sry I gtg but will be back soon))  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:13 am
User Imagenagi quickly got up and looked around "what the hell is going on" nagi lifted his shirt and saw that the blood was gone and his ribs were healed "ok thats just ******** weird" nagi then got up and walked around the park saw someone and ran to them  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:14 am
User Image
Serenity appeared infront of the humen stopping him"dont..interfere you will get urself killed" she said with slight upset/cold eyes as she had her hand on the humens chest

Misuki Izo

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:18 am
User Imagenagi looked into her eyes "i dont care serenity if its to safe another being i rather risk mine" nagi smiled and ran torwards yumaki  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games