Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:56 pm

Damian stared at Myka, his smile slowly turning into a thin line. He wasn't quite sure if that was the drugs talking or not, or if he should be creeped out by the fact that his sister and his wife are being stalked by the same person or if he should be furious for being called the devil or even offended for being described as the flirty Nikolai. But all emotions except for protectiveness shut down when Myka talked about the stalker threatening their lives. Real or imaginary, he was definitely getting lightning shot at him from Heaven. "And who is that man?" he smiled humorously at his ditsy wife.
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:04 pm

Myka thought for a moment, then giggled again. "I don't know, but he was blonde...and pretty! And he had weird arms!" Her giggles now had faded away. "And a sword...with cross on the scabbard and a black jewel on the hilt."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:29 pm

Note to self: Kill every blonde swordsman.
"And how long has he been stalking you?" he smiled sincerely.
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:47 pm

"Ever since London," she answered, starting to scream. A few nurses rushed into the room, shoving a bundle of scrubs to Damian for him to change into. "The baby's coming!!"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:50 pm

Damian stared at the bundle in his hands and tried to just shift his clothes, but his coming wings began to twist and turn painfully to the point where shifting even a strand of hair was near impossible. Damian hunched over in pain and waited for the worst of it to subdue before he stumbled for the restroom to change.
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:57 pm

Myka screeched as she was rushed to the delivery room. "DAMIAN!!" she screamed. "GET IT OUT!!" The doctor urged her to push, but Myka shook her head. "Not unless my husband is here!"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:09 pm

Damian finished putting the scrubs over his clothes when the pain intensified again. He paused for a minute before his wings forced themselves out another few feet, making his yell out in pain just as Myka screamed for him. Damian clutched the sink tightly and weakly looked up at the mirror to see all of his wings seven feet long. They were almost fully out. He was running out of time. Damian pressed his hand against the wall and stumbled out of the restroom, turning to where Myka's screams could be heard.
The pain was awful, probably something like what his wife was going through. Each pulse sent a wave of pain throughout his body, each pulse made his sight go blurry for a second before the next pulse came. Each step felt as if he were stepping onto a long, rusty nail. But the only thing that kept him going was his pure love.
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:12 pm

Myka finally could hold back no longer and started to push. "AUGHH!!" she screamed, the head crowning. "DAMIAN!!"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:20 pm

"Myka...." Damian whispered as he inched closer to the double doors at the end of the hallway. His wings pushed themselves out another foot, the splash of his blood hitting the ground making him wince slightly. There was a trail of blood behind him and many nurses and doctors rushed over to him to try to help him, but he ignored them. Hospital patients stared at the angel slowly passing them and made the sign of the cross as they stared at the growing wings in awe.

Mayah Playah
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:40 pm

A nurse finally took pity and rushed to help Damian just as Myka screeched again. "DAMIAN!" she cried, the shoulders of the baby yet to appear.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:53 pm

The wings came out another foot when Myka cried out his name. He nearly fell to his knees then and there, but he couldn't. He just couldn't. Damian placed a hand on the nurse's shoulder, the other wrapped around his side, and leaned against her as he stumbled towards the doors. Light was coming down from Heaven, trying to find its new archangel. It came in tiny shreds, giving off a snow-like effect around Damian. Just a few more steps...
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 4:09 pm

The nurse finally decided to run and, picking up the angel, ram into the room just as the baby's shoulders were pushed out and Benjamin Damian Foster was brought into the world. A female nurse pushed past Damian and his helper as he set the angel by his wife, muttering to herself angrily about last minute name changes. Michaela laughed groggily, holding Damian's hand and the baby. "He looks just like you," she said.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:04 pm

Damian looked down at the crying baby and smiled earnestly, he really did look just like him. A few warm tears dripped out of the angel's eyes as he gripped Myka's hand. He was so happy that he could see his son, even if for a short time. Being with most of his family, it made him forget about his wings for a moment. "He's beautiful." Damian whispered and smiled warmly at his beloved wife.
And in the midst of that glory, the doors opened and a flurry of snow-like light came through. Damian turned his head just as the snow covered the room, and once he remembered what was happening the snow began to clump around him. He looked over his shoulder and stretched out his fully grown bloody wings, all six of them. It was time.
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:08 pm

Myka smiled at him, then the snow came. She shook hee head, hot tears falling down her face. "No, not now. Anytime but now. Please! Damian, don't!" Gripping his hand tighter, she pulled him close, kissing him. "Please," she begged against his lips, "don't leave me. Don't leave me!"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:20 pm

Damian held Myka's hand with one hand and her cheek with the other, kissing her lovingly. "I'm sorry." he silently cried between kisses, his tears mixing with hers as the nurse took away the baby so they could have their moment. The light started enveloping Damian. With light in the background, his wings, now fully white, stretched out to their glory, he looked like a true angel.
"I'll do whatever I can to see you again." Damian promised as he stroked Myka's cheek with his thumb. He felt the tears swell when he heard Ben's crying behind him. The very thought of his son never knowing how his own father looked, it tore him up. "Don't forget me." he whispered to Myka with a cracking voice as the light grew brighter. His wings flapped and sent papers everywhere, dancing with the snowflake light. "Tell Ben and Arwen how much I love them, tell them that everyday! Never let the forget me." he cried as the light, like a magnet, slowly forced him away from his wife. "I'll see you again, I promise!" he cried, keeping a firm grip on her hand. "Always know that I-" He hesitated for a moment, for he was afraid he would break down and be unable to say the words. "I love you."
The light strengthened and fully covered Damian. And as it climbed into the sky, his body grew transparent and itself became the snowflakes of light. He faded into the Heaven bound light, the last part of him to leave was the hand that held Myka's.
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games