Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Hot Spring. Oh yeah. there is one. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:41 pm
Lena put Lili down gently. "Fine." she smiled. "Let's go ask him. Then you'll know that it's just family love."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:49 pm
Lili nodded determined,she walked beside Lena to go find Damian.

(post at the hill first)  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

My Paper Rose

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rosey slid her white lacey cover-up to reveal a plain black bikini. She slid into one of the steaming pools and closed her eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:42 pm
Alex walked to the entrance of the hot springs with Miri. "We're here." He said simply, stating the obvious for no particular reason.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:44 pm
Miri chuckled at Alex. "Uh huh." Miri nodded. She walked in with Alex.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:50 pm
Alex realized something. "Do we need something to change into?" Clearly, he'd never been to a hot spring before. Especially not a public one.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:54 pm
Miri shrugged. "I don't know...I've never been in a hot spring.." Miri admitted. "When my friend went to Japan she went to hot spring..., but she had to be naked in it....and there was two sides....one for girls only and one for guys only." Miri said. "Screw that I'm not going to be naked in public." Miri said.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:03 pm
Alex frowned slightly. "This is kinda embarrassing." he said. "Neither of us know what to do?" He confirmed.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:07 pm
Miri looked around. "Seems like the guys and girls aren't separated...." Miri said. She shrugged. "Oh well then..." She walked to the edge of one of the steaming pools, and started taking off her clothes but her undergarments. She slid into the steaming pool, and looked at Alex, smirking. "Enjoy the show?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:11 pm
Alex watched her, pulling off his own clothes, apparently he'd learned some other strange things in the lab, like not giving a ******** about much, for example, being naked in public. He stepped into the water, sitting down carelessly. The whole time, he had an emotionless face.

((Again, it happens.))  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:19 pm
Miri noticed he was completely naked, she blushed. "Ehh...." Miri mumbled. She then remembered she had a white bra on. "s**t." Miri said through her teeth, and started trembling.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:33 pm
Alex looked over at her, mostly at her face, though. "What's wrong?" He asked, not seeming to notice that he could practically see her naked.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:12 pm
Miri blushed, and then looked at Alex. "Eh...I guess you'll see sooner or later..." Miri said. She pointed to her chest, which well, you can see 'cause it was now see through because of the water. She sighed and started hitting herself on the head. "Idot. Idot. Idot!" Miri repeated. She then sighed and took off her bra, putting where she had left her other clothes. "It's the same thing with it on..." Miri mumbled. She embarrassedly covered her breasts by crossing her arms across her chest.
((Yummy coffee....;D))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:23 pm
Alex shrugged. "It could be worse, you know." He said, "There could be more people around." He added. Of course, he didn't care, it was perhaps a bit enjoyable to see her so flustered, and maybe even to see her chest, but he didn't stare, being a gentleman and just relaxing in the warm water.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:30 pm
"Eh...it's already bad enough.." Miri said. 'This is one of the times I wish my hair was longer....GAH!' Miri thought. She got out and grabbed her clothes, even though some of them had gotten wet, she put them on. "Hm. I'll be headed to the dorm... Later." Miri said, 'Or somewhere else...' she thought. She walked out, spread her wings out, and flew to the dorm.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games