Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:12 pm
MM-212 Beta
Dragota
I really hope that RE5 will be more horror and less action. And I hope they do not screw anything up. RE5 should be the greatest thing to come to the ps3
Don't forget the 360. Well, actually the PS3 does need a worthy title.
Def Jam ICON is a worthy title. What it needs is an EXCLUSIVE worthy title.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:11 pm
I have no money for a console. I am stills tuck with my ancient big ol' PS2. It kills me but atleast it gets me by. * still wants a 360 and is mad she never bought one when it was $100 off *  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Bain Supremacy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:26 am
As long as the camera angle is like RE4, and the voice actors aren't terrible, I don't care who the main character is, even though we all know it's Chris.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:17 pm
I know it comes out for PS3 but do you think they'll make a version for the PS2 as well?  

watergirl

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:37 pm
watergirl
I know it comes out for PS3 but do you think they'll make a version for the PS2 as well?
Highly doubtful. I don't think they'll de-port a game thats supposed to be released on a next gen system.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:39 pm
MM-212 Beta
watergirl
Highly doubtful. I don't think they'll de-port a game thats supposed to be released on a next gen system.
In 2008+ for that matter.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Blood Countess Bathory

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:02 am
So does anyone know what is true? I work for E B Games and I need to tell my manager something..at least ONE true thing.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:52 am
Blood Countess Bathory
So does anyone know what is true? I work for E B Games and I need to tell my manager something..at least ONE true thing.
It's coming out for the PS3 and the 360.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Blood Countess Bathory

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:33 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Blood Countess Bathory
It's coming out for the PS3 and the 360.

I already know that. But..is that REALLY all we know thus far? gonk  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:59 pm
Blood Countess Bathory

Umm... Pretty much, from what I recall, they really haven't said anything about it since the trailer came out. And you know what? I bet you anything, IF the character in the Trailer is chris, then by the time we get anymore updates, Chris will either look all different, or it will be a whole new character altogether. Knowing Capcom, they've already scrapped the trailer and started the development from scratch, or WILL start it from scratch once Umbrella Chronicles goes Gold.  

Biohazard EXTREME

StriderHayato

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:43 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Blood Countess Bathory

Umm... Pretty much, from what I recall, they really haven't said anything about it since the trailer came out. And you know what? I bet you anything, IF the character in the Trailer is chris, then by the time we get anymore updates, Chris will either look all different, or it will be a whole new character altogether. Knowing Capcom, they've already scrapped the trailer and started the development from scratch, or WILL start it from scratch once Umbrella Chronicles goes Gold.

I would not be surprised if Capcom were to completely push RE5 back until like 2009 or whatnot. What seems to happen in the real world is that the most wanted games are usually pushed back a lot because the developers want to fine tune everything after tests. Two very good examples of this are Halo 2 and Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess. They were both pushed way back from their initial release dates.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:14 pm
I doubt Capcom would allow that. The thing with Zelda is that Shigeru Miyamoto is such a respected and 'worshipped' person in Nintendo that he can ******** around and waste millions of dollars if he wants to they'll still bow down to him in the end. As for Halo... Well, maybe it's a First party game thing... But I really soubt that Capcom would allow RE5 to be pushed back like that, they do have deadlines and milestones.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:50 pm
StriderHayato
Biohazard EXTREME
Blood Countess Bathory

I would not be surprised if Capcom were to completely push RE5 back until like 2009 or whatnot. What seems to happen in the real world is that the most wanted games are usually pushed back a lot because the developers want to fine tune everything after tests. Two very good examples of this are Halo 2 and Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess. They were both pushed way back from their initial release dates.

Someone needs to get their facts straight. Halo 2 was rushed. Bungie has even stated that it was. They actually said it could've been better.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 11:23 am
Vash Thompson
Someone needs to get their facts straight. Halo 2 was rushed. Bungie has even stated that it was. They actually said it could've been better.
I think everyone said it could've been better... Well, everyone aside from the usual hardcore, "WHAT!!1! HWO COUDL U SAY TAHT HALO2 ISNT PERFICT!! ITS TEH BEST GAEM IN TEH WRLD! SO STFU!!1!1"  

Biohazard EXTREME

StriderHayato

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:24 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson
I think everyone said it could've been better... Well, everyone aside from the usual hardcore, "WHAT!!1! HWO COUDL U SAY TAHT HALO2 ISNT PERFICT!! ITS TEH BEST GAEM IN TEH WRLD! SO STFU!!1!1"

I get so sick and tired when people say Halo 2 is the best game, but they never give reasons as to why so. This doesn't prove that they know the game, but instead it shows how much of a noob they are.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games