Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Dragon Hunter (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:14 pm
River of Time
Mont slid his head over Leo's shoulder, with his eyes closed restfully. His logical side even gave in a bit, thinking,'You animal.' He felt OK with it, folding his paws up Leo's chest to peak themselves on top of his shoulders. The kitty wasn't aware what was coming over him all this time.

Leo smiled and stroked along Mont's exposed back. "Looks like I need to make a new set of clothing for you." He pulled away for a moment eying Mont's shredded clothing. "You look terrible." He chuckled and kissed Mont's nose softly. "Must've been some fight for both of us to come out like this" He chuckled again. He was shirtless since the dwarf had torn his tunic top off.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:19 pm
Mont looked at the clothing,"You don't have to, I like feeling like this... not so much a strain..." He brushed on Leo's back lightly, to see the response of that.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:21 pm
River of Time
Mont looked at the clothing,"You don't have to, I like feeling like this... not so much a strain..." He brushed on Leo's back lightly, to see the response of that.

Leo shivered in pleasure the hairs on his body starting to stand up "Oooh that feels. . . so good" He couldn't remember a time that anyone has ever done that to him. Even Elara had never stroked along his back like Mont was.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:28 pm
Mont smirked, part of his dark wondered how far he wanted to go as the lighter end put it down to shame. "I'm glad it feels good." He chuckled, thinking about how twisted he felt.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:32 pm
River of Time
Mont smirked, part of his dark wondered how far he wanted to go as the lighter end put it down to shame. "I'm glad it feels good." He chuckled, thinking about how twisted he felt.

Leo smiled and held Mont closer to him laying down on his bedding with Mont resting on top of him. He ran claws gently down Mont's spine stroking his back as well. He purred as he closed his eyes. "You've always been there for me when I needed you."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:36 pm
(BTW, I got my messenger back. XD)Mont was shaken by that and what he was doing. He held his arm there, and guiltily said,"Not always..." He tried to look away,"I should have never let you walk alone to the forge, then none of this would have happened!"  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:38 pm
River of Time
Mont was shaken by that and what he was doing. He held his arm there, and guiltily said,"Not always..." He tried to look away,"I should have never let you walk alone to the forge, then none of this would have happened!"

Leo smiled and stroked the back of Mont's head softly. "Well, live and learn as people always say." He sighed happily feeling wonderful holding his brother against him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:48 pm
Mont fell back into Leo's chest, he had found a kind man that he felt could never be an equal. The least he could do was at least try, and with that, he started off literally, climbing over to be face-to-face. "Thank you, Leo..." He had that partially worried look on his face still, he couldn't relax even to this.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:51 pm
River of Time
Mont fell back into Leo's chest, he had found a kind man that he felt could never be an equal. The least he could do was at least try, and with that, he started off literally, climbing over to be face-to-face. "Thank you, Leo..." He had that partially worried look on his face still, he couldn't relax even to this.

Leo traced a claw over Mont's facing loving. "I will never hurt you. I promise. He leaned in and kissed Mont's nose. He laid back to see how Mont would respond and just smiled up at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:58 pm
Mont leaned down to look like he was aiming for a kiss, but instead playfully nipped at his earlobe playfully. He felt better instantly whenever Leo said that to him.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:00 am
River of Time
Mont leaned down to look like he was aiming for a kiss, but instead playfully nipped at his earlobe playfully. He felt better instantly whenever Leo said that to him.

Leo wiggled the ear softly and smiled. "You little tease" He leaned up and nipped Mont's nose lovingly and playfully.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:03 am
Mont dragged himself up, sitting straight, grinning down at Leo. "I can be so much worse." He winked, playing with soft spots.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:07 am
River of Time
Mont dragged himself up, sitting straight, grinning down at Leo. "I can be so much worse." He winked, playing with soft spots.

Leo lays back and purrs looking up at Mont. Leo smiled and purred as he closed his eyes and pulling Mont back down to him. Before Mont knew it Leo was fast asleep without any nightmares at all.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:24 am
Mont was too afraid to consider Elara or Whedaba in the equation, so he fell asleep where he was. He purred even in his sleep, of all the bad things that happened, he felt they couldn't top the good things that happened.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:03 am
whedaba watched about half their conversation, his stomach covulsing from all the kissing they were doing. he looked away and decided to leave them be and went to sleep well before they did.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games