Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Naga's Scales. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aeris192
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:51 pm
Chase shrugged, deciding to show VIncent.
"I didn't really make a butterfly." he explained, holding up the coin for Vincent to see.
It turned blue, then green, before back to it's metal color.
"It was a play on your sight...an illusion."
He smiled, then decided to pull a much bigger trick; he disappeared.

"I deal with illusions."
He answered playfully, sitting on the tree branch behind them lazily.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:15 pm
Vincents eyes went wide as Chase made the coin glow like the butterfly had. "Oh i see." He said with understanding. He was about to reach out and touch the coin to make sure it was Chase and not the coin doing the work but before he could Chase disappeared before his very eyes.

Vincent was shocked for a moment before he heard Chase's explanation from behind him. "Now were getting somewhere." Vincent smirked. "That is impressive, the only beings i know that can disappear before my eyes are vampires." Vincent said as he approached the tree branch Chase was on.

His hands quickly turned to sharp thick shadow like claws. He embedded them into the tree trunk and raced up the tree to be on eye level with Chase. He hung from the tree trunk his clawed hands and feet supporting him. "Alright illusion boy what else can you do? Surprise me." Vincent said with a curious gaze and a soft smile.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

aeris192
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:48 pm
Chase raised an eyebrow, slightly alarmed. Surprise him?
"Are you suggesting a small play?"
He asked, perking up a little. It would be good; something to help Chase kill time.
He pondered over this for a while, jumping off the tree branch past Vincent and landing skillfully on the ground without faltering.
".....surprise you..." he repeated, slightly lost on what to do, but trying not to make it obvious.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:40 pm
Vincent pushed off the tree and landed gracefully upon the ground. "Yes surprise me. Create an illusion before my eyes, make me see something that isnt there. Fool me into believing something." Vincent said gently helping the guy out.

"Make me see a handsome man in front of me when there really isnt one." Vincent said gently, any other male would have said beautiful woman but not him. "Or make me think im somewhere im not." Vincent said softly.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

aeris192
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:31 pm
Chase stepped back, suddenly overcome with a wave of wariness. Why was this guy so intrested in seeing his illusions?
"........very well."

He smiled gently then disappeared as the scene around them became a desolate wasteland of ice and snow. Vincent was standing near a cliff which overhung over the ocean. Chase sat at the end of the cliff, dangling his feet to the rocks below. He turned and smiled at Vincent.
"This is my past teacher's home...like it?"
A cold wind blew around Vincent.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:13 pm
A smile spread across Vincents lips as he watched the landscape change before him. He peered over the edge of the cliff, the waves of the ocean crashed below. The sites and sounds were all genuine all that was missing was....

Vincent wrapped his arms around him when a cold wind blew and he shivered. "Alright.... im convinced. Its nice, a bit cold though." Vincent said gently. "I just wanted to see what you could do." Vincent said as he sank down to the ground, not liking the cold one bit.

"Take it away..." He said as he closed his eyes.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:34 am
Kumquat Assassin
"I like ice cream," she stated looking up at Aeris, "Do you think they have any strawberry ice cream? Ooo! Or maybe green tea ice cream?" Green tea ice cream ranked normal on her list of food items she would consume. She gazed about taking in her surroundings. Everything in this city was very different from her homeland.
Aeris smiled a bit, this girl's taste in food a bit underneath hers. "Hmm ice cream? Now? Ok, lets go see what we can get you. And that green tea ice cream sounds good." The elf's ears twitched a bit as she looked around for where to get the food from. Being out of any society for a deal of time can throw off a person's knowledge of what to do... or where to go.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:28 pm
((XD oh..niiccee (( ninja ))))

Chase nodded and he followed on Vincent's request and the cold landscape disappeared showing them sitting on a rail of the stairwell, Chase's legs still hanging over the edge like they were on the cliff.
"...better?" he asked, glancing over at him.

aeris192
Crew

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:34 pm
Viva looks up for Xi's smiling face at two new people who had entered.

"Excuse me. Business calls."

Xi beams him another smile as he stands up to head over to the two newcomers.

Viva stops infront of Aeris and looks at her and her companion.

"Hello welcome to the Naga Scales. I'm Korlon, but most call me Viva. I'm the owner and Jarian appointed Guardian of this place. How may I be of service to you? Oh I must also warn you that there is a "no violence" policy here, so I ask that you keep your problems to yourselves so we won't have any confrontations here okay?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:56 pm
aeris192
((XD oh..niiccee (( ninja ))))

Chase stiffened as Vincent put his arms around him. However, he followed on Vincent's request and the cold landscape disappeared showing them sitting on a rail of the stairwell, Chase's legs still hanging over the edge like they were on the cliff.
"...better?" he asked, still unable to relax while the other was on him so.

((lol oops i meant that as Vincents putting his arms around himself, ive been sick and no thats isnt an excuse lol yes i meant to have vincent put his arms around himself not chase XD hes not that friendly right away))  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:14 pm
After being banished from the fight at the library, Lee fell through a portal of sorts. He tumbled on the ground. He was back into his normal form. He rubbed his head as he sat up.
Next came Zetsumei. He came down and landed on Lee. He looked around. "Lee? Where are we?"
Lee shoved Zetsumei off of himself. "I don't know Zetsumei."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:53 pm
Aeris looked to the man who had just spoken to her. She bowed in return, a smirk on her face. "Don't worry sir, I've just arrived in these lands, my mistress would never forgive me if I caused any trouble around here." The elf flashed the man another smile and turned to her companion at the moment, Kite. "Just tell him what you would like to eat, and I'm sure he'll be able to help you out. As for me, I'll just have a drink."  

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Kumquat Assassin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:54 pm
Kite bowed to Viva, "Greeting! Do you have any green tea ice cream? What's a 'Jarian'? Is that like a club?" Only two extra questions attacked to her orriginal question about the ice cream. In the young halfling's book, that was reasonable enough.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:08 pm
Viva laughs as he guides them to a table. He found Kite's enthusiasm amusing.

"We have whatever you could wish to eat or drink here all pratically free. Yes I suppose you could call the Jarians a club. We are one of the ruling powers in the city. We control sections of the city as well as the sell and control of weapons. "  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Kumquat Assassin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:40 pm
"Do the Jarians ever get into fights? And what if you sell weapons to bad people?" The young, blue eyed girl scooted into one of the seats at the table Viva had guided her too. This place was interesting, the people she had met thus far were interesting too.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games