Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hidden Rain Village Gates [LOCKED] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:34 am
(make sure you take all of their coffee.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:37 am
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
๐•ฝ๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ซ ๐•ถ๐”ž๐”ค๐”ฒ๐”ถ๐”ž ๐•ฝ๐”ž๐”ฆา๐”ข๐”ซ
Taijutsu | Lightning Sage | Ex-Kage | Rouge

Raiden listened to what Kemuri was explaining to Saotome. They refused to let anyone enter the village, and if they must really be able to only one will be allowed. His arms folded against his chest as he waited to see what Kairi would do. However, the ground began trembling even more violently as cracks and groaning from the tension within the earth could be heard. He must ensure that Saotome does not escape, no matter what. He said 'you will not enter the village' as in person. It doesn't mean something can't. But it would seem that the Rain Shinobi would not attack them for the time being. He can see Saotome as well, thanks to the lighting in the village and the ability his right eye granted. He hoped the man wouldn't prolong this anymore then it should, or make it more difficult.

[2/3]

"They say lightning never strikes twice, our battle will be your last"

Chakra Points: 885/885
Element(s): Raiton | Rain
Class: Taijutsu
Strength/Speed: SSS+/SSS
Active Taijutsu Style: n/a
Transplant: Right eye | Neo Byakugan

Novoa_Dragon

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:53 am
User Image
Draco Viraga
The Last Water Sage

Draco lazily twirled his bamboo umbrella as he watch the tense stand off. He still didn't look too worried about the situation, it would look like he barely even took note of his surroundings at all. But his heightened eye sight could see easily in the dark, and he saw the cracks forming on the ground as easily as he would during a sunny day. Draco didn't know what Raiden was trying to do, but given how the ground was trembling, he didn't think he was going to wait idly by. Draco gave a slight yawn, keeping his carefree demure, but prepared for what he thought might happen. The village had an almost never ending drizzle of rain which formed formed numerous puddles all around the gate. He had chosen to stand in one of these puddles when Kemuri asked to stand by him, and that puddle started to very slowly deepen so that both he and Elena were on top of it. Then at the same time, he had water start to trickle up the back of his pant legs, gradually soaking his clothes in the water.

User Image
Dragconic Clan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:04 pm
Ghost Rider

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This abnormal form of chakra saw that everything was in order here as well, and therefore now Adam knew that they were fine and didn't need his help. This Ultimate painting though went off to the Rain Academy to check on the students and see if everything was in order.

(Exit---> wink  

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Novoa_Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:12 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Suddenly the ground opened up between Raiden's party and Kemuri's, the sound of a dreadful roar could be heard echoing from deep below as a massive dragon made of bones emerged. The reptilian skeleton arched its ugly head looking at the three in front of Raiden hissing as if it was prepared to strike, assuming Raiden called upon it to attack them. However, that was not the case. "They are not your enemy...keep an eye on things from things. Stand by until otherwise stated" He told the dragon, which the creature pushed itself off the ground, flying high into the air. The bone dragon will be airbound, making sure nothing goes wrong. And in the event it does, it will strike. It was roughly the size of its living kin, the elemental dragons. Despite Kemuri saying that they will allow them to deal with Saotome and not attack, he was still wary. The rain created a great number of puddles around them, minus the water draining into the hole made by the bone dragon and absorbed into the earth. While someone like Draco can easily gain enviromental advantage and someone like Axel be at a great disadvantage, the areas like Mist and Rain only helped Raiden. He wondered if Saotome was going to try to get through the massive wall of flames, or will he confront Kairi.

[Sougishiki o za hone doragon (wake of the bone dragon)]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:00 am
XSK Muse
"Nothing is true...everything is permitted."
"Niente รจ...everything allineare รจ consentito."
||Axel Hajime||||Medical Body Sensor||Flame Dragon||
User Image

XXXXXXAxel hung in the air, still fueling the flames as he took a deep breath to magnify his voice. "HEY SAOTOME!!! WE KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE! JUST GIVE US THE BLASTSWORD AND WELL LET YOU GO NO HARM NO FOUL! WE DON'T WANNA KILL YOU WE JUST WANT THE SWORD BACK!"Axel yelled out. Thanks to his sound jutsu his voice was magnified throughout the entire village.

(I get the feeling he's stalling cause this is getting old XD)

||I am the Flurry of Dancing Flames||

Yuki Miojin

Othiara -Tfs-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:34 pm
I think you read all of our minds lol.. emotion_brofist

iFlurryOfDancingFlames

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. KairiUshio
SS Rank l Kirigakure l Hyoton l Weapons Master l Amatsu Aisukami Maru l
I am the Blue Lotus of the Mist...the bloom of Kirigakure

"Axel, you've confirmed his location for me, I need you to keep this flaming wall going," she told him as she took a step forward and stopped supplying her own chakra. The winds were blowing fierce enough that the fire wall was still strong, that and Axel's own angel could supply him with even more chakra to boost. "Kemuri, you said you'll allow me to enter along with you...Axel's a sensor, he knows he's in there. So please allow me to go in there." Kairi said as she stepped before Kemuri.

I shall freeze your very soul  

Yelena the Light Reaper

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:54 pm
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

_________________ Hiro Sherudon

Madking Arc//Chapter Three: Silent Darkness

Hiro observed the situation at hand. Although the flaming wall was considered fierce to the loyal Mist ninja, the rainy, wet terrain would do more than just keep the burning wall tamed; leaving Hiro unconcerned with it. As for the shinobi flaunting all their techniques towards the rain village this left the Jounin somewhat edgy. If they were willing to dish out this much effort just feet outside the village, what would stop them from using more force once inside? "I don't like this one bit," Hiro muttered under his breath; loud enough for anyone directly near him to hear.

A few feet in front of the squad was a crater, the very same crater the bone dragon sprouted from. Due to the rainy terrain of the country, the water didnt just flow towards the crater, but created a well almost. Due to the ground soaking up water consistently, there was no other dry land left to absorb these puddles as they accumulated into a well. Although the dragon was large in size, it seemed rather clumsy. If it wasnt for Kemuri's orders to stand down Hiro would have gladly disassembled the dragon into marrow kindling. "What are your orders sir?" Hiro asked Kemuri, seeing that the opposing ninja were growing weary and anxious.

User Image

Special Jounin can perform:
10 Monthly Bonus Jutsu
60 Academy Jutsu
50 Gennin Jutsu
40 Chuunin Jutsu
30 Jounin Jutsu
5 S-Ranked Jutsu

It doesnt matter how many jutsus you have
Its all about how you use them

The Village of Falling Rain
Will put out the Fires of the World.

Story behind the Star

Hiros Vengeful Rage

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:01 pm
Tails1990

X Silent Reaper D

User Image
_-Kemuri Rosu-_
"The guardian blade of the Rain."
AkatsukixxSaninxxAmegakurexxClose quarter ninjutsuxxSmoke Shifting

The Sanin watch with distaste as the mist ninja began forming walls and preparing for Saitome, however it appeared that the traitor was not willing to come out easily. He listened to the request of there leader, Kairi, and also the request of orders from Hiro. He gave a short pause before speaking, "You may enter. But know that you may not attack him within the borders. Keep your others here, if he tries to flee you have mt permission to do what must be done, however your actions seems a little rash." he said gesturing to the large fissure now full with water created by there 'sage'. "Hiro, stay here. Keep these two under control, you have my permission to take any action you deem necessary." with that he turned to the gates, giving the order to have them opened. With a slow pace the large wooden doors swung open, allowing the Shinobi to enter.

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the crowd."
678/678
E:2XD:5XC:10XB:15XA:20XS:30XSS:50

Sindenky

Yelena the Light Reaper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. KairiUshio
SS Rank l Kirigakure l Hyoton l Weapons Master l Amatsu Aisukami Maru l
I am the Blue Lotus of the Mist...the bloom of Kirigakure

"Sorry, but Saotome has proven to be a very elusive ninja. We can't afford to take him lightly. I thank you Kemuri and I am in your debt for making my job easier. I know this is dificult for you, and you'll have to just take it on good faith that we are not here to harm the village," Kairi said as she bowed to the man, the gates opened before him. Kairi geared herself up, her muscles expanding slighly as she suddenly dissapeared from her spot the moment the doors opened. Before anyone knew it she was inside the village and heading towards Saotome's location.

Exit

I shall freeze your very soul  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:09 am

Keep these two under control...? Raiden thought when he heard the sannin instructed Hiro to watch them. His eyes narrowed slightly, showing his dislike in being refered to an animal indirectly by the choices of words use. Noone controls him, he is merely here on free will. Should Hiro make any attempts to 'control him', he will be sure to remove his head with his spinal cord attached. His bone dragon still moved through the skies, watching out for Saotome while staying close to Raiden's position. He looked over at Axel, checking on his progress and state of mind for a moment or two before returning his attention to Hiro and Draco with a young lady besides the Water Sage. He remained aware of his surroundings, in the event of something were to happen he can react properly. Seeing Kairi head into the village, perhaps things will finally get moving.

Novoa_Dragon

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:46 am
Tails1990
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

Madking Arc//Chapter Three: Silent Darkness

"Gladly," nodded Hiro with a grin on his face. On the visible parts of Hiro skin, like his hands and face, a hazy green mark stretched across like a snake strangling its prey. The hazy green appeal vanished only to leave tattoo like markings resembling arrows. This would ne the first stage of his accuracy curse mark. Although Hiro hated relying in his mark, he knew that it would help level the playing field, especially against sannin.

After Kemuri left, Hiro watched the two standing along the border of the gates with solid focus. Even though if a fight broke out at the gate would be considered a great inconvenience , Hiro felt almost anxious for one to break out. It seemed like forever since he had a moving Target.

User Image

10 Monthly Bonus Jutsu
60 Academy Jutsu
50 Gennin Jutsu
40 Chuunin Jutsu
30 Jounin Jutsu
5 S-Ranked Jutsu

Story behind the Star

Hiros Vengeful Rage

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:24 am
"Nothing is true...everything is permitted."
"Niente รจ...everything allineare รจ consentito."
||Axel Hajime||||Medical Body Sensor||Flame Dragon||
User Image

XXXXXX"Hey Raiden!!!" Axel yelled out to him, still maintaining the rather giant fire wall. He had to keep supplying his chakra due to the fact that the very darkness was trying to suck away the fire, putting a bigger strain on him. If it wasn't for the boost of chakra that his angel gave him, he wouldn't have been able to do it. "Did you hear that? They're assuming that they can control us!" Axel laughed as he looked over to Hiro. "Hey buddy, you need to chill out! If we wanted to attack all of you we would have done it by now. I don't wanna kill anyone...I'm HOPING you don't want to kill us. Come on buddy, this whole power contest is not going to be beneficial to either of us. We're just preventing an escape, that's it, that's all, nothing more and nothing less. So don't refer to us as animals...Raiden over there, he gets a little sensitive. And you don't want to see what he does to people that offend him. Ripped out spines, heads on a platter, beating you senseless with your own ripped out leg...it's no bueno! So relax, enjoy a cup of tea or whatever you guys do in Rain that's fun. What is it that you guys do for fun in the Rain village? No offense but this rain is kind of a drag? Actually better question, if I wanted to vacation here where should I go?" Axel asked, wether he was serious or completely sarcastic was unknown to anyone but himself. However he was truly trying to break the ice and trying to lighten the mood in his own sadistic way.

||I am the Flurry of Dancing Flames||

Yuki Miojin

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:46 pm
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

Madking Arc//Chapter Four: Standoff with the Outsiders

The mark of the curse was settling in, beginning to warp the mind of the user,bringing out the worst of Hiro. He listened to the sarcasm of the loud mouth shinobi as his ego ran ragged. Unfortunately for the mark, this would only intrigue the users interest to fight, making what they said sound more like a challenge than intimidating. With a demented grin, Hiro listened to the shinobi down talk the Rain village, asking what they did for fun." We make it rain blood for fun...care to play?" Hiro tone of voice was cold, low and lifeless, adding a dark vibe to the area. Hopefully it would be enough of a sign for them not to provoke problems, and simply shut their mouths.

User Image

10 Monthly Bonus Jutsu
60 Academy Jutsu
50 Gennin Jutsu
40 Chuunin Jutsu
30 Jounin Jutsu
5 S-Ranked Jutsu

Story behind the Star

Hiros Vengeful Rage

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games