Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otokage's Building Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:02 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|+l+|-Chunin-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

Nakamuro when he entered took off his mask as he once again showed his rather young and feminine face. With a small bow to Makoto as respect he cleared his throat as she may not like what has happen to Mist. "The report I'm about to give you may not be as much as you like to hear. As from what I saw a rather huge dark veil covered the mist village and the Veil stench as far as the eye can see, almost as if it could reach to the sky. I couldn't see anything through the veil but I did see a couple of people that could leave, it seems as if they were looking for another home. Someone tried to entered back into the veil but had no luck, in truth I don't think even my iron sand could penetrate something that huge." He said as he still had more to report but he wanted to hear what Makoto would have to say. From his view it would seems that someone had taken over the whole village and whoever it was is rather powerful.

...Give me strength

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dance to my rhythm...

Makoto paused to think. If people could come out, Mist wasn't holding anyone hostage, but if they are leaving, then they might be losing strength. As she pondered the possibilities of war and the military strength of Otogakure, she noticed that Nakamuro appeared to have more to say."Anything else to add on?" She asked him. Her voice was still calm, but there was an underlying tone of annoyance, not at him, but at the information.

...spin and twirl on my strings

Crimson Remedy

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:21 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

|+l+|-Chunin-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

"Yes Otokage-sama, I don't know who or what could of done this, but it would seem that they were rather strong to make a barrier of that caliber. I"m suspecting that someone had captured Mist for their own good. I can't really confirm it yet since I couldn't see anything in the veil but Mist is in trouble. That I know is possible." He told her as he took a deep breath as he talked way too much now. Basically that was all he had to say, he would of gotten more information but the veil prevented him from entered the village.

...Give me strength

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dance to my rhythm...

"I would imagine so!"Makoto snapped. She was irritated by the state of things and the pressures of her new office, Nakamuro just happened to be the nearest living thing she could vent on. "Clearly, we can now make assumptions without actually visiting the villages! Let us make military movements based on possibilities and suspicions."She took a deep breath, realizing that she had gone overboard."Dismissed."She added curtly. She knew she ought to apologize, but she didn't feel that she could make a sincere apology now.

Crimson Remedy

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:59 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

Mother...

Nakamuro was shocked that Makoto vented on him as his eyes widen from the surprised yelling. At first he didn't know what to say but then the next is that he wanted to apologize of whatever he did wrong. But when she said that he was dismissed, a sadden look was on his face which looked more innocent than anything. He was 14 years of age and inside he is still a kid. With a small bow of respect, he open his mouth as he hesitated at first to speak. "Y-yes ma'am..." He said quite dryly with a rather sad tone and with that he turn to the door and left the room. Was it something he said?

...Give me strength

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dance to my rhythm...

Makoto turned around and left for the springs. She needed to relax and think things over.

Crimson Remedy

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:50 pm
User Image
"You think you could beat me? Now that's the true illusion."

Hachi Hagami

Edited

“Those nightmares, wont be just nightmares anymore."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:47 pm
â–ªCarla Senninâ–ª

User Image

Carla sighed, her way of handling the boredom was hard and she had to move quickly to get rid of it. "Ummm...Lady Otokage...i will probably be at the Training Grounds to relax so that my boredom doesn't get the better of me." She said with a smile. "So just...ummm, just send something to me if you find someone." She said as she walked out and headed to the training grounds.

(Sorry, Softball practice has been killer.)  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:33 pm
"I'm sorry, she's at the springs, relaxing."The secretary said to Hachi.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:21 am
User Image
"You think you could beat me? Now that's the true illusion."

Hachi Hagami

Hachi's clone nodded and took out a pen and a piece of paper. "Then can you give her this note when she comes back?" He asked and wrote down that there was an accident occurred while two of the squad members had a sparring match. Katsu had fallen during the match and had decapitated himself on a kunai knife. So if she had any new genin that needed a squad, well the squad had a new opening. The clone then placed the note on the table and cancelled itself out. Transforming into just a hot wisp of air and a few random sparks.

“Those nightmares, wont be just nightmares anymore."

hid-behind-the-mask

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:23 pm
The secretary nodded. With a small handsign, the note turned into a bird and flew out the window.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:11 pm
User ImageYosei entered the Otokage's building and made a bee line for her room. But he knew that the secretary would stop him, so when the sound genin arrived at the room he approached the secretary. Yosei put on a smile and tried to be polite. "Hello there. I was hoping to apply for a mission from the Otokage. A chuunin is on his way here to work with me as well." Yosei really didn't know the official way to apply for mission and hoped that this would be sufficient.

((I would really like to do the Basilisk Hunting mission. It shouldn't be too hard since I'll be working with Nakamuro.))  

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:17 pm
Nakamuro finally caught up with the genin as the boy took his time to get tot he office. When he approached Yosei again he already notice that Makoto wasn't here at the moment but at the same time he didn't really want to see her even if she was family. That same emotionless face was placed still as he didn't really care what mission it is, just something that he can get done in a good amount of time, his arms still crossed on his chest.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:28 am
The secretary looked up at the two young men."I assume you will be forming a two-man cell for the duration of the mission. Very well."She looked in her desk and pulled out a scroll of mission."There are currently reports of a large snake-type creature in the Rice country. Find it and kill it."She said. She held out a stack of about three papers detailing the reports."And Mr.Yosei, when you get back, report here. I'll have another task for you." Turning kindly to Nakamuro, she continued."I'll have one for you as well. And don't worry about what the Otokage said, she's just under a lot of pressure."  

Crimson Remedy

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:56 am
User ImageYosei took the papers with a smile on his face. Not only was he about to head out on an action packed mission, but there was another task waiting for him when he got back. The sound genin thought this must have been his lucky day. He flipped through the papers and quickly read through them to learn all the details of his task. "Shall we be off then Nakamuro?" Yosei handed his chuunin partner the papers and began heading out for the gates.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff