Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:18 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Sparkles The Wolf

((Yeah, but here's what they look like:
Gavin: User Image Gwen: User Image
Except that they both have green eyes.))

As Gabriel spoke, they stopped fighting, as Gwen had pinned Gavin down. "Hmph. See? Still can't beat me in a fight." He said, jumping back up. He walked over and stood next to Gabriel. "Stupid..." Gavin said, sitting up and rubbing the back of her head. She picked up the discarded knife from earlier and put it in her coat pocket. "Well, seeing as we can't convince you of anything else, why don't we do something... musical. I think Gavin knows some knowledge about drums, however tiny it may be." "Hey, that's rude."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:26 pm
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Sparkles The Wolf

william-tyler

"I'm more used to singing by myself the band and crowd just sorta break out into song with me. I'v never done a duet before in my life." Gabriel said thinking aloud trying to picture what it would be like.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:29 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Sparkles The Wolf

Gwen laughed. "Well, unless you want to have a dying cat sing with you, she'd probably just blend in with the band." He said, jokingly. "He- Eh, that's kind of true..." She said, shrugging. She stood up and walked over to Gabriel as well. "Scott. What about you. Do something. Anything. Back up singing. Base. Triangle. I don't care." She said, looking directly at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:11 pm
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Sparkles The Wolf

william-tyler

"It can't be that bad." Gabriel said with a shrug.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:16 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Sparkles The Wolf

"Hah, can't be that bad..." Gwen mimicked, laughing slightly. "Um, yeah, I'll spare your ears..." Gavin said, looking away as she blushed slightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:19 pm
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Sparkles The Wolf

william-tyler

"I dunno, I seriously doubt it's as bad as you make it out to be." Gabriel said shrugging again and smiled when he saw Gavin blush. She actually did look cute to him.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:32 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Sparkles The Wolf

Gwen laughed. "C'mon Gavin, give us a note." He said, to which she sighed. A short, high-pitched note came out of her mouth, although it didn't sound at all appealing. It sounded rather... sour. "Hah, told ya'" Gwen said, to which Gavin nodded. "Yeah, as a kid I used to break the mirrors" Gavin said, laughing slightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:37 pm
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Sparkles The Wolf

william-tyler

"Meh I'v heard worse. Really I once met someone who said it's easily fixed with a bit of sweet candy. Don't ask how or why that would work because I honestly don't know. But they were singing really well and enjoyed sweet candy before and after they preformed." Gabriel said, he didn't look too sure about how it helped exactly and personally didn't believe it would help but he recalled it happened after the accident that gave him amnesia.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:42 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Sparkles The Wolf

Gavin laughed. "Yeah, except that I'd get fat after eating so much." She joked. "Well, you're already starting to pack on the pounds..." Gwen mumbled, which Gavin seemed to ignore.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:48 pm
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Sparkles The Wolf

william-tyler

"A toothpick like you? I highly doubt it." Gabriel said with a slight laugh as he smiled at them.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:56 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

Sparkles The Wolf

Gavin laughed. "Yeah, sure, whatever." She said, as another waitor came over. He gave her a coke, and left as she thanked him.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:00 pm
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Sparkles The Wolf

william-tyler

"Meh, can't blame a guy for trying." Gabriel said with a slight smile as he looked up for a moment at the crowd. Some of the girls looked kind of mad that he wasn't talking to him.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:18 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Sparkles The Wolf

Gwen snickered. "Hey, that red-head chick is totally into you." He said, pointing to some random girl in the crowd. "Yeah. Must be nice to have personal slaves... speaking of which, WHY is MINE slacking OFF!?" She said, throwing an empty can straight at Gwen's face. It hit him, but he ignored it.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:39 pm
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Sparkles The Wolf

william-tyler

"Personally I don't much care about what those girls are doing." Gabriel said before yawning slightly.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:44 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Sparkles The Wolf

Gavin smirked. "Contrary to popular belief, the superstar doesn't actually care about how his audience is doing." She said, looking directly at the girls who were fawning over him moments before. She jumped up on a table and sat on it, one leg over the other. "Hey, lets not be rude." "I'm not being rude, I'm just being honest. Telling them the truth in it's full entirety." Gavin said, snickering.  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games