Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
HTC Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 6:04 am
I just went to get something to eat and came back to the 'Beep' of my PC resetting.. Not sure why but it's certainly nothing good.
Then again the reset button is so sensitive I wouldn't be surprised if a fly landed on it or something, haha.

Edit - It happened again. I'm guessing it's my soundcard since that's all I've done with my PC recently and virus/spyware scans found nothing. If it crashes again I'm going to take out my card and uninstall the driver, the integrated one will have to do. If that doesn't work I'll save all I've done over the past week to my flash drive and restore a backup.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 8:58 am
Haha. I have no idea what your talking about biggrin  

seffro

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 9:11 am
seffro
Little Ryuusei
seffro

You would do better than me :3. Our guild leaders Canadian so he can sing perfectly. Just do a duet with him >w>

Oh!
All 3 of us could sing,
Make it a threeway!

That sounds like fun :3 both of urn voices could cover up mine. And then the threesome thing

I can get onboard for this!  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 9:12 am
Ghost Pancakes
I just went to get something to eat and came back to the 'Beep' of my PC resetting.. Not sure why but it's certainly nothing good.
Then again the reset button is so sensitive I wouldn't be surprised if a fly landed on it or something, haha.

Edit - It happened again. I'm guessing it's my soundcard since that's all I've done with my PC recently and virus/spyware scans found nothing. If it crashes again I'm going to take out my card and uninstall the driver, the integrated one will have to do. If that doesn't work I'll save all I've done over the past week to my flash drive and restore a backup.

You made sure to get a sound card that can actually integrate with your motherboard right?  

00Shoe
Captain

seffro

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 9:22 am
00Shoe
Ghost Pancakes

You made sure to get a sound card that can actually integrate with your mothership right?

O_O YOUR AN ALIEN??!??!!!?!?!1?  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 9:39 am
00Shoe
seffro
Little Ryuusei
seffro

You would do better than me :3. Our guild leaders Canadian so he can sing perfectly. Just do a duet with him >w>

Oh!
All 3 of us could sing,
Make it a threeway!

That sounds like fun :3 both of urn voices could cover up mine. And then the threesome thing

I can get onboard for this!

Just know your the only one that can sing cat_razz  

seffro

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:05 am
00Shoe
Ghost Pancakes

You made sure to get a sound card that can actually integrate with your motherboard right?

Yes, it works fine otherwise but it's quite a cheap one, I think there's some sort of disagreement it's having with something else on my PC.
The only reason I got one was because the one that's attached to my motherboard can't record properly, there's some weird static thing going on with it.

Needless to say, I don't have very good luck with computers. I deal with it though.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:25 am
seffro

How come you think I can sing!?  

00Shoe
Captain

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:37 am
I'm Gaia-broke again after making this avatar, haha.
I think it looks good though!  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:51 am
Ghost Pancakes

Crazy looking!  

00Shoe
Captain

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:56 am
00Shoe
Ghost Pancakes

Crazy looking!

Yep! I was trying to find something for the arms, but I can't find anything. It looks fine with nothing there anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 12:08 pm
Ghost Pancakes

Yep! I was trying to find something for the arms, but I can't find anything. It looks fine with nothing there anyway.

Green heartstring?  

Dorasagi

Powerhungry Demigod

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 12:26 pm
Little Ryuusei
Ghost Pancakes

Green heartstring?

Look like it could fit there, but-
OH, I want Nano-C. Shame it's so expensive, I'll have to sell some stuff to get it but it shouldn't take too long!  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 1:49 pm
00Shoe
seffro

How come you think I can sing!?

everyone knows Canadians can sing. Justinian bieber is the exception to that rule.

seffro

seffro

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 1:53 pm
Ghost Pancakes
00Shoe
Ghost Pancakes

Crazy looking!

amazing avi cat_razz

HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games