Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:13 am

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX
Evoblack
[[Um, I was thinking about Raven going out after class later. I'm sure that Edan and Fleur would like to have a chance to interact with others besides themselves. Could you please change it? I'll have Sebastian move back to the school if you like. Then, Kasey could seduce him. ;3

Also, I'm heading to bed. So tired. Night, guys!]]

Sure I dont mind changing it but she can wait until after class to meet her it doesnt have to be right then I wasnt going to have it right then and there anyways since I knew the others havent had a chance to reply yet.))

[[Absolutely! :3 Like I said, I want to give the others a chance to reply.]]
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:21 am

Angelique de Vincent
The monster in your nightmares.

╔══════════════════════════════╗

You know that their time's coming to an end...

User Image User Image User Image

We have to unify and watch our flag ascend.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

User ImageThe terrible process of healing had already begun. She could feel her skin burned as it slowly bound itself together. The torture, his torture, had been a serious wake-up call. Her heart had been broken, especially at the sight of Kasey and Sebastian together. Oh she did not hate Kasey. It was Sebastian who boiled her blood then. Her body ached and tensed, hurting with the urge to run after him.
No, she was not in any condition to do battle with him. That would just have to wait until later.

Alastar was very friendly but withdrawn. Of course, the bright and sunny girl herself had managed in getting a rare smile out of him. Angelique reached up a hand and could not help smooth the hair away from his face. Her mind was still on Edan. Wondering what he thought of her now. Knowing that he must be hurt. Ever since she had faced Sebastian with her defiance, she felt less like a monster and more like a person.

"You are so cute when you smile," Angelique observed, smiling brightly. "I bet those mortal girls fall all over themselves just to get to you, Mr. Handsome."

Sure, she was totally complimenting him. "I really appreciate this, Alastar," she murmured, focusing more on the pain than she should have. She pointed up to a room high up in the building. It was framed by pink curtains. Her favorite color. "It's there."

OmmOmmCookies: ~~

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:58 pm

Evoblack
Evoblack
[[Um, I was thinking about Raven going out after class later. I'm sure that Edan and Fleur would like to have a chance to interact with others besides themselves. Could you please change it? I'll have Sebastian move back to the school if you like. Then, Kasey could seduce him. ;3

Also, I'm heading to bed. So tired. Night, guys!]]

Sure I dont mind changing it but she can wait until after class to meet her it doesnt have to be right then I wasnt going to have it right then and there anyways since I knew the others havent had a chance to reply yet.))

[[Absolutely! :3 Like I said, I want to give the others a chance to reply.]]

((Ok I edited my post))
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:17 pm

[[Thanks loads, Wolfy. :3 ]]

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:20 pm

Evoblack
[[Thanks loads, Wolfy. :3 ]]

((No problem mrgreen )
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:43 pm

[[Hatter and I created an RP together. If anyone's interested, just follow this link. We are in dire need of people.]]

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:20 pm

User ImageUser Image

αlastar

✄------------------------------------------

σ'Neill

xxx
Alastar could tell Angelique was in pain. It was kind of easy to tell. She regained some color with blood in her system, and she was warming up.
She was healing up quite nicely....or as far as he could tell. This was a once and a lifetime occurrence for him. He didn't know what was proper healing, he hoped she would let him know if anything was going awry.

These thoughts swirled around in his head. He often got distracted, and disconnected from the world, lost in his own mind. It usually was far more interesting than the mortal filled world outside. Faintly he felt a hand brush hair out of his face. It was alarming, Alastar wasn't used to all the touching. Hugs, kisses, hands, linked arms. All things he hadn't experienced in a while, 'till he came to this school. Met Amelia and even till he met Angelique. His eyes became confused and he was questioning her actions with his eyes. She spoke about his smile. The rare genuine smile he gave. "Thank you." His eyes never lost the perplexed look.

"I am not too fond of mortals. I haven't been around them. It has always been me and my da--well adoptive father." This was true. Mortal girls were usually used as food. Often live bait for more food. "But I appreciate the compliment." He smiled a genuine smile once again in her presence before following her hand up to her room. Well he wasn't about to go through the school with her looking like this. He needed to scale the wall. If he got a running start he could get it.

"Hold on to my neck and wrap your legs around me." He didn't know if she was able. He moved her into the right postition wrapping her arms and legs and arms around his body. At least he could support her when she was in front of him.

He backed up and ran to the wall quickly assessing the foot holds and hoping she would hold on. He made a huge jump and was up on the window sill in a matter of seconds. "Are you okay?" He wondered as he pulled the window up.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
✄------------------------------------------

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:57 am

HatterHarleyQuinn
Alexander Armand Thorne

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxYou're such a gorgeous N I G H T M A R E

As Alexander walked through the desolate hallways, he considered going down to the dining hall to play human again but it wasn't a very appetizing thought. Instead he walked right on by it and it's sweet smells of breakfast that morning. Smells that to him had the scent of dirt. Had it always been that way for him? Had they always smelled so bad? No, not last night. He had even raised a bit to his mouth to taste and they were neutral. He knew then that he couldn't even feign eating that crap lest he want everyone to see the disgust plain on his face.

His hands rested in his pockets as he made his way through the corridors going no where in particular. Just walking to pass the time until he was summoned to a class room. Even then it was iffy if he would go or not. He knew he would most likely not get into trouble. After all, what use were classes to an immortal who had spent most of his many years studying it and then some?

As he walked a familiar scent caught his attention.

"Hello Armand."

The silky, seductive voice made his head turned with a jolt of surprise. There stood Milly. She was dressed in in flowing, long-sleeved shirt and lacy tights. A pair of rather plain black shoes adorned her dainty feet. The entire outfit was actually rather plain even for Milly but she made it look as if it were worth a million dollars. Her long dark hair hung in light waves about her face all the way down to her waist. It shone as she moved towards him in the florescent lighting of the school. He was entranced. Not by her appearance, but by the mere fact that she was here.

"What are you doing Milly? You are supposed to be hidden away."

His voice hit a hiss that made her cringe a bit at his harshness making his eyes soften immediately. She ran towards him with tear filled eyes, her heels clicking on the floor. She flung her arms around his shoulders and buried her head in his neck. "Don't be angry! I just wanted to be closer to you without having to hide anymore!" Alexander sighed and gathered the girl up in his arms and gently smoothed her hair from the top to her shoulders then back again. "You know that's not possible Milly no matter the circumstance. I will not have you tied to me with so many insidious plots going about. Besides you tend to be too jealous when others hang around me. Especially those that are of the female gender." Milly shook her head fervently and pulled back from Alexander but still kept her arms up around his shoulders. Her innocent smile filled her face as she said, "I'll be good! I promise! I'm the new dance instructor!" She twirled happily in front of him after letting go to show off her grace. Alexander started to laugh but then his expression turned questioning, "Wait...what happened to the other dance teacher? Milly stopped spinning and cast her eyes downward, "I...You didn't come back and I was so hungry! It was an accident I swear!" Her cruel smile said otherwise though and Alexander couldn't help but feel a sense of pride for her. "You little terror. I suppose it can't be helped now. But remember my dear," He ran the side of his hand down her cheek affectionately and leaned in to give her a quick kiss on the lips, "We have nothing to do with each other. I'm simply another student. Milly held his hand in hers and nodded up at him with closed eyes. When she opened them again they flashed a dangerous red, "I promise."

~~~~

After he left Milly, Alexander let another exasperated sigh escape his throat. So much for taking it easy. Things just got a lot more difficult for him.

O L D H A B I T S never seem to go awayxxxxxxxxxx

w e r e s u r r e c t
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
i t ' s l i k e i ' v e c o m e b a c k t o l i f e

I F E E L S O A L I V E

{{DoctorOctagonapusBlah!:What Milly looks like can be seen if you click the middle icon of the three at the bottom.}}

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:12 am

[[Is everybody ready to move on to classes?]]
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:17 am

heart

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:01 pm

((Yeah I am ready))
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:30 am

[[FYI: Hero is going on a trip and won't be back until next Wednesday. Until then, I'll be helping his characters along. Also, Hero will be keeping up, so he'll know but it will be hard for him to post.]]

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:41 am

Angelique de Vincent
The monster in your nightmares.

╔══════════════════════════════╗

You know that their time's coming to an end...

User Image User Image User Image

We have to unify and watch our flag ascend.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

User ImageThe vampire's blood pulsed through her body, bringing relief to all her torn and open wounds. It was only enough to begin healing her. She could not even hope to hunt very much for herself. Silently, she cursed her physical weakness, for her mind was as strong as ever. Pulsing with fervent hate. Hot as the fires of hell. Her wounds burned and tried desperately to stitch themselves together. She needed more blood and much rest and very soon.

"Ah, you look so confused," Angelique murmured. "Don't be. I think I'll consider you my friend now." Softly, she giggled, sincerely hoping that Alastar agreed.

With another perplex look he nodded slowly and spoke. Angelique tilted her head to the side and nodded in an unspoken response. "Sebastian was my father and master," Angelique whispered into his ear, her voice dropping to its normal pitch. Still sweet and soft but full of sorrow. "He killed me. I'm this now." She laughed bitterly to herself. "My pleasure."

She tightened her legs and arms around his waist and neck as best as she could. Thankfully, Alastar helped her along with that. Angelique snuggled against him like a child and closed her eyes. Her body continued to burn all around her. She felt him leap up and scale the wall, climbing and climbing. Then, he suddenly stopped and she opened her eyes. They were in her room. He asked about her.

Angelique groaned softly as she moved, her ruined muscles crying out. "Yes. I'm alive." Slowly, she attempted to stand on her own but nearly fell to the floor. Alastar caught her. "Thank you. A thousand times, thank you."

True gratitude fluttered in her chest. Alastar carried her to her bed and laid her there. She curled up on the sheets. She softly requested blood and he headed outside for her to hunt. Angelique closed her eyes, feeling her body throb all around her.

OmmOmmCookies: ~~
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:46 am

User Image

I dream in darkness
I sleep to die
Erase the silence
Erase my life

User Image

Her eyes flicked to her friend repeatedly. Her face was withdrawn and almost as gaunt as she imagined to be the creatures they were talking about. Amelia was not the only one to dream of such things. The night before she had come to Wickwood Institution, Raven had dreamed about glowing red eyes in the woods around the school. She had been running for her life in the dream. The eyes were chasing her, ready for her to make a mistake. That was when they would prey on her. So, predictably, she fell down in the dream. Just as the creatures were about to pounce, she had woken up. That was part of the reason why she had been so nervous. The other reason was her horrible insecurity.

Raven forced those negative thoughts away and focused instead on getting Amelia something to eat. The bell rang after a long period of silence with her friend. As she strolled out of the cafeteria with Amelia, Raven waved brightly towards Fleur and Edan, feeling a little sorry that she had departed them so quickly.

_____

Raven sat there, silent and still as she listened to the teacher go on about the latest subject: poetry, ballads, and music.

"Ballads used to be sung by bards in the Middle Ages," the teacher explained. "They would often sing about love, but they also sung about heroes and their adventures. They were part storytellers and part musicians. They are very well-known today.

"Today I want everybody in the room to team up in pairs. The challenge is to compose lyrics, with or without music. One person can write the lyrics and the other the music. Music and lyrics for one with additions by the other. However you like it, it doesn't matter to me. As long as each person does an equal share of the work. The assignment is due by next Monday. I expect it to be your best and original piece."

Music? Music? She could not write music. She did not even know how to read music. Her shoulders tensed, dark hair falling forward to cover her eyes. Raven glanced around, searching for a partner.

"Hey...Alexander," she said, looking over at him. "Wanna team up?"

Our burning ashes
Blacken the day
A world of nothingness
Blow me away

User Image

OOC : Class is starting! I'm going to have Raven help Amelia and then get Raven to her third period class, which is Creative Writing. Angelique will be healing up in her room. After this, I will reply for Sebastian.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games