Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RPFLA Home
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:14 pm
zzzbigby
Novama

Any genres of story you think you may be interested in?

Romance

Unless you wish to start one, we don't currently have an romance focused rp's. However, there are a couple in the series forum where romance will be an element of the rp. In the fantasy forum, most of them have romance as a part of it also. If you coordinate with the other character(s) in the rp, you can focus on romance.

There's also a few 1x1 requests in the 1x1 forum that would focus on romance.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:50 pm

What to call me - Call me Lazarus!

Who Accepted my Application - I was invited to join by Novama.

Why I Joined - I have been wanting to join an RP guild for a while.

Gaian Age - I have been on Gaia for 10+ years.

Predicted Favorite Forum - The RP for Fantasy or the RP Literate

About me - I love rainbows, which is kind of obvious with my avatar, and I am currently questing every rainbow item on Gaia. I also am working on making 31 different rainbow avis so I can have a different one for each day of the month. I love reading, writing, and drawing. My favorite genres are historical fiction and fantasy. I occasionally watch anime, but I prefer to stick with live action shows. I am admittedly a Superwholockian as well as a die-hard Potterhead for life! ( I was sorted into Ravenclaw house if anyone is interested. ) Thanks for having me here!

Secret Code - Last and first letter of my username - o L

Lazarus Too

Fandom Genius

10,575 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200

Peoncha

Hesitant Contributor

11,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:55 pm
What to call me
Peo or Chacha perhaps?

Who Accepted my Application
Well I was sent an invite by the very nice Novama

Why I Joined
When I read through everything on the front page I felt a need to accept.

Gaian Age
Since '09 but this account is from 2012.

Predicted Favorite Forum
(What subforum do you think you’ll be in the most or like the most?)
Most likely romance but I'm really not sure.

About me
This part is always so difficult to fill out sweatdrop
Hm, I enjoy drawing (mostly digital) writing (though I'm not particularly good at it) and sleeping cat_3nodding
I'm drawn to cute and creepy things, and I have a soft spot for coffee with cream and Yuri (girl's love) ~ heart
I do believe I'll enjoy this guild for some time yet to come.

Secret Code
(Now where could this be? Perhaps a place of guidelines? A place that you should have visited already, old or new.)
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:22 pm

What to call me
Sunny

Invited by Arrinae Maeya Tsuki

Why I Joined
It's hard to find rp's that don't die out quickly or have active rpers. I want to be more active and find quality rp's

Gaian Age
Well I've been on gaia since 07 but I forgot my last avi's login and made this new one four days ago?

Predicted Favorite Forum
Rp for fantasy

About me
Well irl I'm 17, I should be a senior this year, but things got tough and I ended up dropping out. I listen to various genres of music, I love cooking, I have two pets whom I consider my children; a dog named Ozzy and a cat named Athena. I love delicate looking clothes. I vinyls to listen to on my record player. I'm a pretty good artist (drawing). Eh, that's it I guess, hope I can meet some new people and make friends.

sunnyskin

Anxious Bunny

Stiletta

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:40 pm

What to call me
Stiletta

Navoma (sp??)

Why I Joined
I love to write and joint-write creatively with others.

Gaian Age
.... Old! .... 11 years. However- my RP character is thousands of years old and very powerful.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Oh? I had to look there first?? I guess I'll have to find out later.

About me
I'm an undergraduate student about to enter Graduate School. Really miss Gaia and thought to come back for awhile when I have a few minutes. Kind of a place for stress release. Let the creativity begin!

Secret Code
Ummmm.... Visiting the guidelines like right now!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:20 pm
What to call me - I am the Kiwi, call me that

Who Accepted my Application - Novana?? is that how you say it?

Why I Joined - to relieve my craving of Roleplaying

Gaian Age - 12 years a Gaian

Predicted Favorite Forum - Romance and Fantasy. I have many preferred roleplays

About me - I love to roleplay. I love how you just jump yourself into a fantasy character and play a fantasy that is only limited as your imagination can limit. I hope to keep doing it as long as I can, and probably meet new friends in the process.  

Kiwipapillon

Inference Engine

Friendly Bookworm

9,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:04 pm
User Image

WOWWOWOW This looks like a really busy and hugeeeee RP guild! I'm looking forward to meeting everyone here x3 ! I... just have to learn how to RP decently first ... LMAO... OH, I let myself get carried away haha! I should format everything into a neat little post like everyone did above me! (So, why am I still typing!?)

What to call me - YOU CAN CALL ME YOUR MISTRESS LEXI!!! Okay! I'm joking! I swear! You can call me Alexis, Lexi or any nickname you can come up with for me!

Who Accepted my Application - I was invited to join by Novama. Who I actually don't know yet.... but they sent me a nice message along with the application which didn't scare me off at first since everyone here seems nice to RPing newbies. (I am the newbie ) T-T

Why I Joined - I've always wanted to RP and join a guild for it but I wasn't too sure on how to go about doing it or learning how... Now that I think of it. I should have just thrown myself into one... and drowned... or crash... and explode.

Gaian Age - Welp. According to the math and calculations I did here it's been approximately 6.950684 years! Oh wait some time actually passed by while I was typing that! Dx

Predicted Favorite Forum- The RP Literate because as you can see... I wouldn't mind actually calming myself down and organizing my sentences into completely literate and functioning paragraphs. Sorry whoever decided to read through this atrocious mess.

The RP for Fantasy because.... WHO DOESN'T LOVE FANTASY!!!! I'll probably be going through any other RPs that pique my interests and... I have a lot ! x) Oh, WAIT THAT'S FOR ANOTHER SECTION!!!!

About me - I LIKE POPCORN!!!! No... I don't actually LOL That was awfully random!(I like Cotton Candy) You know... looking at my avi you probably don't know what I like !? Dx I say this because there's a slim chance I might not be PINK as usual! Did I mention I looooove pink!? That's a great place to start LOL Anyway! I'm Alexis ! Finally back on Gaia and I'm a hyperactive dork that loves pink! I also love anime and changing up my avi whenever possible! (Which seems to be quite often.) I'm 21 and loveee the yuri! <3 If you want to know more just feeel free to ask! I WOULD LOVEEEEE TO BE YOUR FRIEND AND HOLD HANDS WITH YOU! Believe it or not I'm actually quite shy! I just mask it by being painfully awkward and hyper 。◕‿◕。

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:14 pm

What to call me
Peeps can call me Kisa or Mattie! I'm happy with whatever.

Novama. Thanks a bunch by the way! <33

Why I Joined
Roleplaying is just one of my hobbies, which I assume is why I was invited. I can play canon characters from my fandoms with OCs, and I also enjoy making original plots and characters to suit my partner(s). Hopefully I can meet some peeps to roleplay and chat with while I'm here! c:

Gaian Age
I've actually been on and off Gaia for a couple years, but this account in particular is just about a week old. I lost my old account's password. :V

Predicted Favorite Forum
I can definitely see myself getting into the Fandom/Series/Misc forums along with the Romance, Social, and Horror/Mystery forums. I love all that rad stuff.

About me
I'm 17, and my main fandoms are Game of Thrones, Fallout, Naruto, and Marvel from time to time. I love to draw (when my tablet lets me), sing, and chat with cool peeps. I prefer 1x1 RPs personally, and likely won't get too into huge group RPs.

Secret Code
SK

Kisalicious

Newbie Noob

Jaith Adymn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:34 pm
What to call me
Jaith, nothing too fancy

Arrinae Maeya Tsuki invited me.

Why I Joined
I looked through the guild fourms and thought, hey I might find something cool to join and if nothing strikes me interest, well no harm done.

Gaian Age
Ten years approximately; I uh... don't know who to get my age in days easily without using "The Math"

Predicted Favorite Forum
Fantasy, Sci-Fi and Action mostly, series related probably too.

About me
24 year old guy; not much to say about me, I love video games, roleplaying and Pathfinder/D&D.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:18 pm
Jaith Adymn
What to call me
Jaith, nothing too fancy

Arrinae Maeya Tsuki invited me.

Why I Joined
I looked through the guild fourms and thought, hey I might find something cool to join and if nothing strikes me interest, well no harm done.

Gaian Age
Ten years approximately; I uh... don't know who to get my age in days easily without using "The Math"

Predicted Favorite Forum
Fantasy, Sci-Fi and Action mostly, series related probably too.

About me
24 year old guy; not much to say about me, I love video games, roleplaying and Pathfinder/D&D.

Plenty of rp's to choose from. Typically looking for guys too since there are fewer of them than girls.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

AwkwardRainicorn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:43 pm

What to call me
Raini or Rainicorn

Novama

Why I Joined
A rp I was in moved here, plus now I will be able to find other ones easier.

Gaian Age
This account says 2439, but my original was made about a year before that so... so 7 almost 8 years

Predicted Favorite Forum
RP for Love

About me
I just came back to gaia after being gone for almost a year, so I'm a little rusty when it comes to rping

Secret Code
RA?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:54 pm

What to call me
Oasis Wolf, or Oasis, or Wolfie

I was invited....

Why I Joined
It looked like fun, and Novama was extremely nice about explaining it to me and about the people. He even told me I could take my time to learn about the guild...I honestly know nothing about guilds.

Gaian Age
My first account was made in 2007.

Predicted Favorite Forum
I don't really have a favorite so long as the rp looks interesting. I do happen to like romance or fantasy, or both even.

About me
female | 22 | straight | rper

Call me Oasis. If you want to come up with any other nickname that's fine too.

I am twenty two years old and working at a pet smart. I love animals so it works for me.

I love to rp. Though I've been on a hiatus for a small while. I'm out of my groove so I'm trying to get it back.

I'm really rather nice and don't mind random friend request or random PMs.
Hit me up if you'd like to chat.

Secret Code
WO

Oasis Wolf

Cuddly Lunatic

17,475 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

The Devils Alibi

Naughty Reveler

9,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:55 pm

What to call me
The Devils Alibi, or Devils
Arrinae Maeya Tsuki, Invited by Novama

Why I Joined
TO PARTY! Well, to roleplay with smashing individuals, and then party.

Gaian Age
3,438 days......Christ on a crutch....It's been a while.

Predicted Favorite Forum
ACTION! Or maybe historical. I think steampunk may be better under historical....I like history.
About me
Well alrighty then.

I'll be 22 in June, I have an amazing girlfriend that somehow manages to put up with me.

I've been gaming since I was a little squirt playing Sonic on the Sega genesis while in diapers. Mostly a PC gamer, though I've had playstations and xboxes here and there.

I work a really crappy job as maintenance/ stocking at a truck stop in the middle of nowhere. Taking classes to be an air conditioning maintenance guy (really technical wording there, right?).

I've got an infatuation with steampunk, which has only gotten stronger since I discovered Abney Park (gonna see them this fall, so stoked).

I love crafts and junk. Been working on a steampunk gypsy fortuneteller/alchemist lately.

I like meeting new RP buddies.

I have a glorious handlebar mustache, as of last night.

Secret Code
i T (I think I did that right. Last is I in alibi, and T in The? And sorry about deleting and reposting this. Didn't mean to use the document style.)

RPFLA Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games