Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:08 pm

The girl didn't seem phased when her ammo fell to the floor. She never took her eyes off him. "Depends on what this town has to offer. Honestly, I didn't plan on being here in the first place." she said as she grinned. "But trouble just follows me wherever I go." she said as she aimed her pistol and pulled the trigger playfully. "You know, that wasn't necessary. Just because I had my gun out doesn't mean I was going to shoot you. I have a bad case of paranoia and sometimes I'd rather be safe than sorry." she said while pointing the gun at her head and giggling. "Now tell me brother, what's your name?" she asked as she tilted her head.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:39 pm

Zero smirked.

"Well you must have gotten your paranoia from me sissy dear."he teased and got back into a regular stance.

"I'm Zero..nice to finally make your aquiantance. Do you have a name?"He pondered as his hands flowed making her ammo slowly rise around her...the dark matter flowing back around Zero like a cocoon...as if at any moment it would close around to protect him.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:05 pm

The girl watched him make the ammo rise around her and she thought of it as a neat little trick. She heard him ask if she had a name and she couldn't help but chuckle. "Nope. I ain't got a name and I don't think I need one. A name just labels a person and makes them someone's property. Like when a parent names a child. That makes the child their kid. I don't want a name if it means I'll be owned." she said as she sipped at her drink. "It makes sense in my head." she said as she then watched the dark matter flowing around him. Her eyes seemed to sparkle with interest and she grinned. "So I'm made of dark matter too right? Which means, I can do stuff like that too?" she asked.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:25 pm

Zero laughed and shook his head.

"Nay sister..dark matter only forms at it's masters power wishes it. I've been around much longer then you..and have much more power becuase of it."he chuckled and bowed.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:40 pm

The girl pouted a bit and raised a brow when he bowed. "Well do you think you could teach me?" she asked as her ears popped out in curiosity. "You are my big brother after all. And like you said, you've been around longer than me. Therefore, you're probably the best and I only like learning from the best." she said before she chuckled and unnoticingly snorted. "Sorry, that was a bit corny since I know flattery really won't get me anywhere. Plus I'm usually not the kind of girl who kisses a** to a stranger. Even if you are my so called 'brother'." she air quoted the word and rolled her eyes.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:49 pm

Zero shook his head sighing and closed his eyes.

"Teaching you..isn't on my agenda.."he said softly.

"You could ask Vincent though..he tends to be stronger then me anyway..Prophecy spent years more on him then anyone else."he said coughing into his hand.

"So called? You should mmet Shadow..the two of you would get along great."he said sarcastically.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:57 pm

The girl's ears folded down and she bit her lip as she thought for a moment. "Cross warned me about Vincent. He isn't that bad is he? Do you think he would teach me? And who's Prophecy?" she rambled on before she bit her tongue to stop herself. She heard him mention meeting Shadow and she groaned. "I really don't plan on actually meeting anyone. I didn't even plan on meeting you. I just wanted to see if they were real or not. I guess you're sort of all the proof I really need." she said as she crossed her arms.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:49 pm

Zero's ears straightened.

"Cross.."he repeated and shook his head.

"I was wrong then..he really is alive."he scoffed and smiled.

"Prophecy made you..me..shadow..all of us."he said smirking.

"You can make Vincent..a friend..or an enemy..your choice."he said shrugging.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:03 pm

The girl noticed his ears straighten and she immediately knew she said something she shouldn't have. She shook off those thoughts since it was too late to take the words back. She just looked at him and sighed. "I can't really make him a friend or enemy if I don't know anything about him. Why do I have to choose sides anyway?" she asked as she pulled her knees to her chest.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:18 pm

Zero sighed starring at her.

"Cross is Vincent's enemy..if Cross didn't already tell you why he is so weak right now."he said softly and leaned against the wall.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:29 pm

User Image

Through the tree tops and the branches, Shadow and Ryu go at it in a clash between their fists and their blades. The crowd of hunters watch as lightening, powerful winds and immense dark matter scatter in a chaotic explosions upon impact through each blow. Flying back away from Ryus shocking swing from Alastor, it appears Shadow was off guard and Ryu dives in for a strike. Suddenly , Shadow sticks his katana into the ground in the path of his swing at the last moment and blocks it. He quickly ignites his searing dark power into his foot, leaps over Alastor and gives Ryu an extremely powerful kick, sending him soar and skidding across the ground. Shadow then draws his guns and fire a flurry of dark matter bullets. Ryu maneuvers at the last moment at high speed dodging and defecting the shot. but each time he deflected a shot, it felt like defect over a tone of hard steel being thrown at him due to the powerful density from the dark matters boost. At that moment, Ryu loses his guard from all the powerful impacts he took from the shots. Suddenly, Shadow already catching up to him in mid-air speed by using his dark as an ignition to his feet like rocket boosters. He then somersaults and flips a stream of dark matter from his feet and drop kicks him hard with an impact to make a huge crater. Ryu manages to block, but he ends up pinned down with his sword and Shadow's steel toes in a dead lock. Shadow pushes down hard as his power level tries to over take Ryu's.

"DAMN YOU!!!!! Why are you always a step ahead of me? I don't understand. Why am I always outclassed by a mere child?!!!!", Ryu shouts with agitation and pride. "You were always the favorite all because of that power of yours. And thanks to you, I lost that chance after you destroyed everything along with the files", Ryu swings hard and throws Shadow back towards his katana were he left it on the ground as he touches down safely.. Ryu leap toward him and lands ten feet away from him. "But you know what? I was glad you were gone the day you left. But then I heard you have been causing up quite a stir. I know everything you did, Eclipse.", he smiles as he begins to mock Shadow about his past. "All this time you have been fighting to survive. You not only killed hunters and military personnel.......but hunted and innocent people as well", he grins at him.

Shadow begins to silently get anxious as he grips his blade in irritation from the sound of the subject Ryu brought up. "Shut up......thats none of your business", growled Shadow silently as he looks down for a moment and back at Ryu. From the way it seem, Shadow must have done something in the past he isn't proud of.

"You dont like that huh? Well thats ok. Ever since your little episode six years ago, you are no longer no longer considered a Bio-weapon.", he said. The rain begins to get worse as the skies become dark gray like an evil omen. "I'll let you in on a secret. You see Shadow, something went wrong during the experiment. And they realized they didnt create just a bio-weapon. From your past experiences and all the lives you've mercilessly killed. Even the lives you have tried to save. It always ends up the same way. Because you have a destined path that you cannot change. The path of a MONSTER", his voice echoes through the forest as the lightening crashes all around.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:11 am

The girl nodded and then thought for a moment. "I want to at least know everybody before I go off chosing sides. If I had to choose now, I'd probably choose Vincent. I mean, you're my brothers after all. And obviously you're one that actually tried to find me. Though I'm still not sure why." she said as she rolled her eyes. "I know Shadow and Abyss are my brothers too but I don't really know much about them. I'm not even sure if I do want to know. I don't know if I want to be a part of this or not." she said as she ran her fingers through her hair. "It's funny. I wasted all my life trying to get people's attention. But now, I wish no one knew I existed." she said with a chuckle and then a deep sigh. "But life never goes the way you want it to. So I'll just have to put on my big girl panties and suck it up." she said while laughing a bit.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:01 pm

User Image

Shadow looks down and smirks in amusement holding his head for a moment as he makes a small chuckle. The very sound of what he was just labeled as didn't surprise him at all. In fact he found it amusing.

"Whats so funny?", said Ryu watching Shadow laugh at is little comment.

"Heh....nothing. It's just you weren't the first to call me that. But that doesn't matter anymore. Your right, I live as a monster and one day I'll die as a monster.",said Shadow. he stated that he gave up on fighting for his humanity a long time ago and accepted his label to be hated and feared by others. And as a monster, he can never allow himself to feel love, joy ,sadness or friendship ever again. "I'll always be alone no matter what because of what I am. And thats just fine by me. Because monsters can only keep on fighting. If thats my only reason for living, than I'll gladly accept it.", Shadow states with pride. But was Shadow really telling the truth. Or was he just lying to himself like always to run away from his true feelings.

"Alright kid. You wanna fight like monsters huh? I couldnt ask for anything better. Lets see if you can stay true to your word that you will show no remorse even if we fight to the death or involve innocent lives", Says Ryu as he roars to the skies calling forth the lightening. His power level from the rose to a sub atomic level and reveals his true form. metal plating began to appear as his body breaks down and reconstructed with the massive metal plating. Wires connected with veins, and flesh fuses with metal as they all merges into a whole new creature. "Behold Eclipse!!!! After you destroyed the facility, they used the last of what ever they could find and remake me to prepare for this day", he roars with delight and looks down at Shadow.

"So you were waiting all this time to show me that huh?", said Shadow with a smirk. "Then i wont disappoint you!!!!", Shadow power up with dark matter searing all around him. He pick up his katana and draws out Reaver. The black and the dark blue dark matter burned and surged through them and the gravel picks up all around with Shadow roaring with a loud battle crying. His eyes glowed through the darkness and his black sliky long haior futtered with his black coat like living shadows. "Even if it maybe true that my so called old man Dark Star and that Verigo a*****e made me into what I am, I WILL NEVER BOW!!!!!!" He twirls his blades together and clashes them in perfect harmony as his words echo through the forest.

The two destined to become weapons of warefare bare thier fangs and claws at one another and stare down ready for a fight to the death. Round two begins as the New Ryu takes flight to the air with Shadow jumping up after him at high speed with the dark matter and his coat giving him enough wind resistance to glide through the air. Shadow dives at Ryu at high speed through the skies and the tree top as his blades and Ryu's wings and claws clash together like thunder replacing the lightening.

"I WILL NEVER BOW!!!!!!!"
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:15 pm

Zero chuckled and held his hand out to her.

"Maybe you don't understand kid..let me show you..Vincent's life. His past...his present.."he said softly and his hand began to glow an icy blue.

"Then you'll get it,"he said sighing.

"Let me show you what happens now..if your friend Cross ruins what Vincent has planned.."he said scoffing.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:31 pm

The girl looked at his hand for a moment before she slowly reached out and grabbed it. "He's not my friend." she said softly. "And don't call me kid." she said with a low growl. She said before she sighed. "Just show me what you need to show me and then leave ok. I'm really going to have a lot of thinking to do. I can feel it." she said with a groan.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games