Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The O.W.L.s: The World Is Yours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 1:56 pm
((Sorry I haven't exactly be participating. My writers block has gotten bad, I didn't exactly see any place Dwyte could go xD.))

Dwyte sat inside of the building with the other members of the Fallen Pheonix, feeling useless like he always did. Mail was still asleep, even though he wished he was awake to actually do something. He knew he was a pretty useless member of the fallen phoenix when he was just Dwyte. At least as Mail he could do some damage.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 3:16 pm
Dany was somewhat proud of himself for the day. New York was a massacre, dead strewn everywhere among the rubble that used to be skyscrapers, business offices, and hotels.the streets themselves were barely recognizeable with all the screens and bilboards that were crubbled in heaps everywhere the water had not flooded. meanwhile had found pleanty of the dead to riase and keep him company as the owls above worked their magic on the human city. "Where do you think everyone is now?" he asked the following dog that he had first brought to life when they had entered the city, ofcourse the creature would not answer unless he willed it to, so he Dany continued in silence, nothing but the shuffling sound of the 26 undead that followed him or the ocasianal crash of rubble colapsing near by disturbed the peace.

"Holly Hell!" a shout came from a nearby building followed by the sound of a shot gun going off and one of his puppets fell, begining to twitch as it tried to get up like he wanted willed it to. Dany let it go simply because it would never beable to get back up after that injury, "What is this? some people alive?" he mummbled ot himself as he turned, hearign another shot ring out as he noticed a human holding a double barrel pointed at his puppets. is he alone? he thought sending several of the dead to over power the man and make him another of his playmates, A high pitched scream answered his question as a woman made to run away, pushing through his stunned crowd of Dead strait at him. Scared as she was he fummbled for his gun and saw the shock in her eyes just as he brought the rouger up and pulled the trigger.

Breathing hard Dany simply stared at the body for a moment as he got his fear under control. Why the living woman had run at him specifically he did not know she had been running out of fear, the same fear that had comsumed him and made him pull the trigger. why he was so afraid of those that were alive now he did not know, they would all be dead again eventually right?

Heaving a sigh he turned to head once more in the direction he had been moving in to begin with, he could feel the others, not like the dead no he could not feel the Other owls like the dead, but they did seem to have a very difred feel to their bodies and souls that Danny could some how distinguish from the living. Slowly he continued brining along the two extra puppets he had gained and found the others to be in an office not far from his own position. this would be conveinient he thought to himself putting the gun away as he reached the doors of the abandoned office to find Raven and others among her relaxing from the days work. "Did i miss something?" he asked leavign his puppets to stand outside incase they disturbed the others.

Lyraleian

Dangerous Lunatic

10,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 6:51 pm
Chapter 2: Amongst Ourselves

Roulin stood staring at himself in the mirror of the hotel he and Anya had rented. The process they underwent was long and arduous due to them being of Owl descent. His eyes sheltered a flicker of fear which only grew in intensity the more he let it get to him. Raven's team had his brother and his teammate as well as Soliel and a few other Owls now. That only meant more trouble, more fighting and more death. His sigh was heavy reflecting all the mental torment he had to stand this past week. Now was the day he contacted Noel, the leader of his old team The Night Owls. If Raven was going to counter with an army, Roulin would need an army as well.

"Hmph. Just when I thought I wouldn't have to get any more serious...I do." He took from his dark denim confines of his pocket a slide phone, Samsung brand, and proceeded to dial Noel as he exited his room. "Alright you all...hurry up and get some breakfast. I'm ready to get out of here..." He needed to gather the three he was with so that they could all be taken to where ever Noel was. As he walked down the hall, he began to smile finally. He hadn't see his team's "mother" in a while. Speaking to her may at least guide him spiritually through this time of turmoil...

~~~

"Oh...this is great. Khalifa. Khalifa!" Moli had no idea where he was, but all he knew was that it was dark and somewhat wet no thanks to Aaliyah. Roulin's teammate Khalifa had been sitting beside him strapped down to a chair just like he was. The only difference was their bondage. Handcuffs make of lead were around his wrists. Apparently, the concentration of the element was enough to keep his powers at bay. His natural flexibility and fighting skills were unhibited. In a city now full of reconstructing Owls, what use were those abilities? He had to get out of there and fast because although no one had threatened him yet, he was sure that his course with them was running short. Maybe one too many jokes or insults perhaps would set them over the edge. His face had enough bruises to prove they were tiring of him little by little. "Damn it all...where's L when you need him...Khalifa damn it, wake up!"

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:05 pm
Ana sat quietly in the room, still watching the two so called prisoners. She looked up at the one yelling at Khalifa, one of her eyebrows raising in curiosity. "Even if he was awake, he may not be able to talk," she murmured in a deep British accent, her deep green eyes looking up at Moli. There were bruises under her eyes, a small punishment for her gift. Her dark hair had been pulled back in a loose braid, small strands hanging around her face in defiance. Ana rose slowly, her feet bare on the cold ground. Ana stood there quietly, her silence almost eerie.  

xx-Lockhart

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:39 pm
((Yay new chapter, meaning long post from ALL of my characters -__-))

It was now morning in South America, Noel had received enough sleep to last her for a while. She had been up as she fixed her hair up and put on some more casual clothing. A violet sun dress, flip flops and a straw hat with a red flower in it. She then felt her phone vibrate as she looked at it, it was Roulin. Why was he calling her? She picked up and answered. "Hello Roulin, what's going on?" she asked him knowing it wasn't just a check up with him.

Elle had woken up before anyone. She was still on a high for taming the phoenix. She sat a table in her and her sister's room as she began to build something it was small but she was working on it, like an inhibitor of some sorts, of course she wouldn't reveal this to anyone....as of yet anyways. She felt that the phoenix was an untapped gold mine, but she would never vocalize it, she would wait for her sister to wake up and perhaps they could get breakfast or speak with Amara.

Amara rolled over in her bed as she opened her eyes. She woke up with an immense headache. She said nothing as she forced herself upwards. She needed to find her book she was writing in, perhaps it was with her things...but that was thing...where were her belongings? Opening a drawer it was strange but it seemed that her things were placed there, but who did it? She soon went to the outside shower and turned on the water, as she stripped and walked in. The water hitting her body, it gave her time to meditate and to think. She began to wash her hair as she thought of Lucien. She hadn't heard from him in a while, she would have to visit him or contact him some how. She finished her shower and began to get dressed, anxious to start the day and talk some things over with Noel.

Vincent looked out the plane window as he sat there. The UNS had to leave Japan quickly to meet up with Thomas. Of course it was strange because it was in the middle of the night in the Eastern Hemisphere but he didn't mind. His music blasting in his ears, France was coming into view, the eiffle tower glowing. He remembered that that was Noel's doing. He exhaled as the plane began to land, he began to gather his things as he prepared to land.

Aaliyah had been surveying the area as OWLs from all over began to flood what used to be New York, she smiled, she knew her friend Raven was happy with this. She soon walked back towards where Khalifa and Moli were being stored. She soon walked in to see Ana and nodded to her. "OH so our guest of honor is awake" she said to Moli in a mocking tone.

Aeon was also on a plane not to France but to meet with Noel in South America. She had a blast in Tokyo but she did have to meet up with her team. Hopefully she would be able to see Moli, he did promise he would be back shortly, she always had faith in him and that's the thing that made her admire Moli even more. Her flight was about to be over as she gathered a few of her things as she prepared for decension.

Jeannie was wide awake placing phone calls as she walked into the room that Lucien was in. His whole body was now heeled. His ego was bruised but that was mendable. She walked in smiling. "Told you the healers blood would do wonders for you" she said with a smile. She had been arranging for a lot of things to accomidate not only her but Lucien as well. "Listen, I feel that you're strong enough to go to France, so just give me the go and we can leave" she told him with a smile.

((Oh yea let's keep in mind timing people, in the western hemisphere it's day time, so that means the eastern it's night!))  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:29 pm
Cecilia pulled her wavy white hair out of her face into a high ponytail in order to keep it out of the way. She was ready to get moving and wasn't all that hungry, but she did go into the breakfast hall to get herself a piece of toast and a small glass of orange juice. She ate the toast fairly quickly and downed the orange juice in just a few gulps before she proceeded out into the lobby to wait for Roulin. She had yet to meet Noel and truth be told, she was both nervous and excited at the same time. The room that had been rented for them was nice, but it was not getting them any step closer towards their goals and their main objective right now was to rescue Moli and Khalifa.

Lorna was getting slightly bored guarding the two prisoners. She had a feeling that their friends would most likely come and attempt to rescue them and Lorna wanted to be out there with the action, but she knew that she couldn't make a move unless Raven said so. She heard one of them stirring and glanced at him, an expression of guilt in her eyes, but she diverted her eyes and avoided their gaze.

((Sorry it's so short. I'm a bit distracted at the moment. I'll bring in another character of mine in my next post.))  

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Lyraleian

Dangerous Lunatic

10,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 9:06 pm
Danny could not help but notice the lack of people about the office area so he decided to do some exploring of his own, this time letting the dog join him since he didn't feel like he could handle having one of the other members of the fallen jump out at him at the most inopportune moments. slowly he began his personal tour of the building finding many resting in the halls and a few dead here and there before he came to a particular room that held two people inside, strapped to chairs. another Owl seemed to be standing watch and he was fairly silent as he peered around the door to take a look at the "prisoners" noting when the woman stood.
"Er, umm if i may ask, what are they doing here?" Danny spoke up hesitantly not sure what had happened since he had been split up from the major group, but not caring any way, just wanting a little in site in case they all had to fight for there lives at any moment. He just wanted a reason to know why he would be running.

--------------------------------------------

Buildings burning in New York was not anything to get excited about, specially since the rest of the damned city was now in shambles, In fact half the city seemed to be covered in the orange glow that had only just begun to spread. it was a normal reaction to the destruction caused so no one would have noticed a small fire that worked its way thought the streets to a downed power line.
a face, one of a young woman, formed among the varying colors as it wavered in a small light not far from the broken lines. "So? what do you think?" a quizzical hiss from the fire breathed over the air as she seemed to talk to no one in particular, "Id say she has found a pretty exciting bunch of Owls this time Tim" she replied again somewhat amused with the events as well as the speed that the Owls had taken down the huge city.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 9:27 pm
Ana turned to Danny, her eyes sparkling ever so slightly. "Raven wanted these two Owls to be our prisoners for the time being," she murmured, her eyes squinting at him from the pain. "Raven is with a newcomer. I'm not sure where she is." Her voice was smooth yet to the point. She tried to smile at Danny, something that she was not very used to because of her nature of being quiet. "Would you like to come in?" she asked, her eyes inviting.  

xx-Lockhart

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 9:39 pm
"You. Girl." Moli looked over at Ana and stared at her up and down. He didn't remember seeing her in the fight so what she could do was a mystery to him still. He still sure that he could take her in some hand to hand though. Then again, in this position, he thought the same of everyone. "Yes you," he said once again to Ana. "Shut up. This talk is between me and my friend here."

From Ana, Moli's swollen and half closed eyes slowly set themselves on Aaliyah. Her comment almost brought him to a cursing and spitting frenzy. What held him back from the not-so-smart decision was her powers and his lack thereof. The restrictions on his wrist were doing a number on him. His wounds couldn't heal either because he was in the dark out of the sunlight. "Yeah I'm awake. Shouldn't you be at a weather station or something predicting the weather? Or is the leash Raven has you on too short for you to act freely?" Moli was reduced to jeers and insults now, all of which usually brought upon physical retaliation. He didn't care. As long as he could defy his captors in some way, his confident and cocky grin would remain staked upon his face.

~~~

Roulin had finally reached Noel. He took the phone from his ear for a second to check the signal, then placed the phone back to his ear. This call could not be dropped or interrupted by anything for it was too important at this point. "Noel," Roulin began with a rather loud, attention grabbing exclaimation, "Noel...listen. I need to know where you are. There is something going on in New York and I need to talk to you about it. Are you still in South America?" Roulin reached the main lobby's breakfast hall where he found Cecilia serving herself to the breakfast. Roulin was hungry, but he was more concerned about his brother and friend at the moment. He waved to her a good morning before walking outside.

~~~

In the city of New York sat a flame and a power line that hissed and sparkled about the ground. The flame spoke out to the power line. Thanks to the destruction which surrounded these two elements, they couldn't be heard. Only seen as part of the twisted, rugged scenery. "She has. I commend her for her power, but I doubt she'd be half as strong as she is hadn't Roulin did what he did. Stupid child..." The electricty spat about as it's manipulator spoke. "Do you think that because Moli, the Light and Khalifa, the Azure are here, each other team will convene? If so, we may be able to take out Demios finally..."

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 9:48 pm
Ana cocked her head as she listened to Moli's sly comments. Her eyes became dark, an edginess rolling off her as she stared at him intently. With a small click her fan was out, gleaming coldly in the dark light. She looked over at Aaliyah for a second, her eyes guarded from all emotions. The fan gently swayed in her hand, her emerald eyes glowing as Moli kept on. Yet she didn't attack him, didn't retreat from him, just stood there watching him with her eerie calmness.  

xx-Lockhart

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 9:52 pm
Aaliyah smirked a little at Moli. He was broken and his insults were feeding her. "Oh Moli, I'm on no one's leash" she said. Her hand glew a light blue caller as it surged with an electrical current, in her other hand she splashed Moli with water that was dripping downwards, she smacked him with her hand as it was shock him, not kill him but shock him with unmerciful pain.

"Yes I am" she told him calmly. New York? What was going on in New York??? She had a feeling it was something wrong, horribly wrong. "I'll be expecting you, come quickly child" she told him as she looked out into the scenery. She was at peace but at war all at the same time.

"People often do stupid things in this lifetime, you should know this more than anyone" Sabrina said, her words slipping out like venom. "I do believe though that there will be a retaliation of course....but that Demios....he'll be around, he was here not too long ago" she said. "Honestly why haven't we killed them off yet Timothy? Each day new alliances are made, and people are growing stronger, a year and a half has passed, we should have killed them all that day at the white house a few years back" she said.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 10:02 pm
Throughout the streets of France citizens were running and screaming. It was clear that they were trying to get away from something, but what could not be seen. All throughout the streets, objects that were bolted down came loose bending and breaking into pieces while the people who were struggling to save themselves perished in the most gruesome ways possible. Some of them had their hearts ripped out of their chests by some unseen force or other vital organs. Others had their spinal cords ripped from their backs. In the middle of it all was a young woman. She appeared to be nineteen years old with long silky black hair that fell down to her waist. Her eyes were the color of ice blue and she had a very fair complexion, rather pale. Coming from her back were six ethereal arms that were almost invisible. In fact, they were nearly impossible to see unless one was looking for them. They were able to stretch towards great lengths, in fact the length to which they could stretch was nearly limitless.

The young woman's own arms hung limply at her side, the pace at which she walked was very slow. There was an expression of fear upon her eyes as she pleaded for the violence to stop! "No! This can't be happening! Please stop!" she screamed. But it seemed the ethereal arms had a mind of their own. She watched as a young child fell. She nearly threw up upon seeing his corpse. However, stopping did not seem to be an option. They were out of control again. Why oh why did this have to happen whenever there were citizens around? Why couldn't she control it? She had been deemed a murderer in other countries. Why was she cursed to be a killer for the rest of her life?

Lorna watched as Aaliyah came in to taunt Moli. She glared at her friend. Their prisoners were already captured and weakened. Did the Storm Owl really feel the need to torture them even more. Lorna had been silent for the most part, but she finally spoke up. "That's enough, Aaliyah!" she said firmly. "They've already been captured and unable to escape. Just leave them be!" she snapped. She liked Aaliyah as a friend, but sometimes she went too far.

Cecilia watched as Roulin walked outside to speak with Noel. Thinking that he might be a little hungry, she went back into the breakfast room and fixed him a plate with a little bit of everything on it and two cups, one with orange juice and the other with coffee because she didn't know which he would prefer this morning. She placed it all on a plastic tray and carried it outside. She smiled up at Roulin and offered the tray to him as a way of telling him that she had fixed his breakfast.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Lyraleian

Dangerous Lunatic

10,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 10:13 pm
Danny was slightly surprised at the womans responce, he hadn't exactly been expecting any replies, but it seemed she had heard his question. she was hurt, he could tell, and he felt kinda bad at this point for not being part of the main fighting group that had, it seemed, ended up in a real battle. slowly nodding his head he slipped inside and found a spot to sit at by the door, pulling his knees to his chest as the dog slipped in behind him and lay on the floor to his right. one of the men tied up made a rude remark and Danny jumped as the other woman he had not noticed got up and hit him.
"Ah, Ana right? how did you get hurt?" he asked trying his best to ignore the woman and the prisoner as he turned to the calmer of the women to try and get a good idea of what had happened.

------------------------

The flame flickered slightly as a chuckle crackled from it's depths, "she sure definitely knows how to strike a bargain" Ember replied listening to Sabrina before chuckling, "So impatient Sabrina, i think this makes things a little more fun don't you, besides, I'm sure if you put your mind to it you could easily wipe out these idiots clean off the face of the earth" the fire danced at the rhetoric before settling again as Ember regained her composure, "I'm sorry, I'm sure things will go as planbed, Just sit and come along for the ride sweet heart" Ember replied as the fire danced for her showing the current state of Embers control of her own mental state.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 10:30 pm
Ana still stood, her fan still held in her right hand just in case Moli got out of hand. She was not a rueful person like the rest, however she would not stand for smart aleck behavior. That's what held her different from the others, making most of her relationships with the other members quite complicated. Ana loosened the braid that held back her thick hair, letting it fly around her face comfortably.

She smiled gently at Danny, nodding to his question about her name. "I am who you say," she murmured, touching the reddish black bruises under her eyes. "Mind games are hard on the body, Danny." Ana knew who he was, intently listening to the others conversations till she knew every member of the Fallen Phoenix. "I didn't know who I was fighting till I attacked him through his mind. He was not the easiest person I've fought."

xx-Lockhart

Lyraleian

Dangerous Lunatic

10,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 10:39 pm
"Mind games" Danny stared at his feet after repeating her words, his power was some what similar, except the mind that he was invading did not fight back so he could only imagine what it was like to work with the living, and that in and of itself was scary to him. wanting to be of some help Danny nodded before the thought to offer to fetch them something came to his mind. "Er, did you guys need something maybe?" he asked from his positon on the floor not wanting to get up unless he had to. Ana might need an ice pack to ease the swelling, but he did not want to offer her something that he could not get the others, especially when they might snap him in half for not considering asking. "water, or food or something?"
((alright night for me working alot tomorrow))  
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games