Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Of Mavericks and Hunters. -OPEN AND ACCEPTING- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:12 pm
"We have a...Situation here that needs your attention. Another team is being sent to carry out the investigation." Icarus replied as the comm ended.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:48 pm
understood commander, steam replied. He gave a thumbs up towards the ship and it slowly started lifting Dozer off the ground.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:03 pm
"Fine." Edge sighed, taking a seat upon Dozer. With her thigh injured, it was more practical to ride to headquarters, even if it meant being stuck with a dumbass...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:06 pm
"Oh look~ A piggyback ride~" Dozer chuckled as he took to the air.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:18 pm
The wires pulled them all the way up and into the ship's cargo hold. Two huge doors closed under them before the ship finally started towards the base.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:22 pm
"Piggyback rides are for children." Edge retorted with a scoff.

"Besides, from what I understand, the rider is to sit on the back of the carrier. I am on your torso, so this is not a piggyback ride."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:32 pm
"Well you ARE like what? Two..?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:35 pm
Steam removed his helmet again, jumping from dozer and sitting against the wall of the ship. He grinned when Dozer mentioned Edge's age.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:45 pm
"Three." Edge corrected sternly.

"My age does not reflect who I am though. I was not built as a child, and therefore am not one.

"If we are to act our age, then you should be much more mature than I am." She added as she got off of Dozer and took a seat towards the back.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:50 pm
"...Yer still a squirt..." Dozer grunted, not having the heart to inform her he was more than forty years old...  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:52 pm
"In the time frame for mortals, yes. But in our existence I'm not a child." Edge argued again.

"Honestly, I don't understand why you people keep insisting I'm a child. If anyone is a child, it's you Dozer."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:53 pm
"Oi, don't blame me for you acting like everything's all bleak and depressing...."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:23 pm
Steam suddenly felt old as well, being around thirty though most of the equipment he was using wasn't nearly as old as he was. He sighed, slouching a little more, not wanting to get into it with Edge about something as trivial as age. He was already on her s**t list.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:27 pm
"Please." Edge snorted.

"If I acted tat way, I'd waste time writing pathetic poetry and holding a trivial distaste to my father."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:34 pm
"You're close enough...."  
Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games