Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Pokemon Paradise, A Pokemon RP (Open!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:04 am
((Seriously, stop bumping, Knux. I let you have a legendary, so please stop.))
Chaos gave Ali a kiss on the cheek and smiled at the two Pokemon going to go on a date. He looked over to the arena and spotted a piece of paper next to the door, taking Ali over to the paper, reading it and smiling, writing down to compete in it and smiling, whispering to Ali, "I'm going to go play in the tournament, I'll be back." He said with a smile, walking into the arena and running over to Darrel, "Hey, Darrel. I'd like to make a late entry for myself." He said with a smile, hoping that he would still get to compete.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:06 am
Celestia flew around above the arena in wonder. "So its just a competition on strengh huh." She said to herself. "Sounds interesting I guess that means I'll go in later since I signed up earlier when no one was looking."

(Dude its not like I'm being angry or anything. Lay off man. I'll cool it.)  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blackwing Flare the Sun

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:22 am
"Of course Chaos." Replied The Meowth.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:28 am
*I use phsycic to ask chaos, in his mind, to put my name on the list*
(and yes I believe you can do that with phsycic. XD )  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:35 am
Chaos chuckled as Acid used Psychic to talk to him, shooting back at him with a message in Psychic, "Acid, you could've just asked me." He smiled and turned around, "Oh and Darrel? I'll be teaming up with Acid, ok?" He said with a murr, his tail swaying back and forth.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:53 pm
"Sounds good to me." Darrel added.  

Blackwing Flare the Sun

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:00 pm
Celestia flew down behind darrel and looked at the list of contestants. "Thats a lot of people who joined." She said.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:20 pm
*I use phsycic to talk to chaos* "tell me when I need to cone to the arena ok"  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:19 pm
Sakkaku yawned and stood up when she heard the announcement. Several bone cracked when she stretched, "Maybe I am getting a little old" she moaned and looked at the competition. "Steel types huh?" she grinned, slightly amused at this turn of events. "They think they have an advantage... how cute".  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:31 pm
Vin slowly popped his head up from sakkaku's mane, almost about to fall back to sleep. "Whats....going....on..." He yawned out.  

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:56 am
Armaldo was wandering around Lake Rage. It was all calm where he was at.

Meanwhile Scyther was wandering around and was close to the others and could hear them. He then quietly walked towards them and stayed in a tree as he watch.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:11 pm
"that sounds nice!" flora smiled a few flowers perked up nearby.  

Roane the fairy 72

Rainbow Genius

6,600 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Survivor 150

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:09 pm
Sakkaku looked up at Vin. "It would seem that we are to fight two Steel type pokemon. Pity really... I expected more".
Her mind began to fill with devious thoughts as her Nasty Plot attack took effect, boosting her already monsterous Special Attack power even higher. "I'll end this with one shot" Sakkaku said, the tone in her voice lower than what is usually was. She opened her mouth and began to build up power, then unleashed a powerful Flamethrower attack at the opposing pokemon.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:56 am
Vin jumped down to the side, watching Sakkaku. She should be able to take care of this by herself, but just to be on the safe side... He said to himself with a chuckle as nasty plot took effect.  

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:47 pm
"so what now mister smarty?" "we must leave them to there own devices, we must move back home." "its so boring all avoid this place." "you mean that, and its cause of us we must stay away." "what so special about some stupid mew anyway?" "you idiot." "i just don't see anything it has ever done so special."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff