Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:36 am
"They have their own power, but I run them from a computer. Unless you can power up my main system, I'm afraid we're without drones."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:06 am
"I figured that'd be the case," he replied. "In that case maybe we should go see if we can get your generator running."

Any thing to report? Azm asked over radio to the two seals.

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:52 am
"Nothing to report." Niles replied. "We can't see or hear any--" He was cut short by gunfire.

"Negative. We have enemy contacts outside of the base. Can't see how many yet." He growled.

"Azm," Lucia suddenly came into the room. "The head sent of a distress signal. I accidentally triggered it."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:39 pm
Azm looked back out the window and spotted to figures heading for the front entrance. "Sorry about your window!" he yelled as he fired Kim's rifle. "Weapons hot. Don't let them in the base!" he cried over radio.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:59 pm
"Understood."

"Jesus," The doc growled, he and Lucia ducking down for cover during the fire fight.

"We're going in deep. Security code got changed." He growled, starting to push the bed Marie was on.

"Remember your birthday. To the exact number." He said before he and Lucia left with Marie to another part of the base.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:47 pm
After the first few shots from Azm's rifle Marie started to wake up. "ug... what? Where?"
Azm kept firing at anyone who came into the street. "What? What code? For what?"  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:06 am
"You're somewhere that's suppose to be safe." Lucia grunted sarcastically in reply to Marie, moving the bed to the back of the base. "I accidentally sent of a beacon to androids to the head you guys collected."

"Everything. Date, time. I need to know you're you before I open that door!" He called out from the hall.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:42 pm
"2025, march 13th, 11:45AM," he yelled over his shoulder as he backed down the hall, firing at androids as they came through the door. "Fall back to my location!" Azm ordered over radio.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:54 pm
"Just try to remember that at the door!" He sighed, shaking his head.
"HOPEFULLY, they didn't hear him.."

"We'll try to get there as soon as we can." Ben replied through the gun fire. "We're pinned down though, sir. A lot of attention being brought to the front door."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:30 pm
"I don't see what the point is. It's not like they look like me anymore!" he yelled as he continued to shoot. "You two had better get the ******** back here asap. I can't wait much longer!"  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:17 am
"With all due respect sir, we're all ******** in our positions." Niles grunted.

"Just how much trouble are you having there?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:45 pm
"oh you know..." a grenade exploded on the other side of the wall Azm was taking cover behind. "The usual mess," he replied as he moved from cover, deployed his shield, and charged the nearest android stabbing his wrist blade through it's head and moving on to the next one. Bullets bounced off his shield as he moved.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:29 am
"Well we got the usual too. We'll put ourselves in a kill box if we run off to one location. Got any other ideas?" Niles asked, a bullet whizzing past his head.

"Watch yourself." He warned Azm as he reached to his belt, grabbing an EMP grenade, rolling it outside to give himself and Ben a break.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:48 pm
Azm rolled out of the grenade's range and kept moving into more androids. More shots bounced off his shield. Enemy android bodies were conveniently knocked in the way of any projectile not headed for his shield, or thrown towards the shooters themselves. "Other idea is in progress."

Marie sat up. "Where are my guns?"  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:58 am
"Do I need to come over there and bang your head a few times so you can work faster?" Ben chuckled as he and Niles were free to fire on the stunned androids, for now.

"I don't know." Lucy replied, putting her hand to Marie's chest and immediately pushing down gently. "But you need to rest. The guys have it handled."  
Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games