Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:27 pm
He chuckled, turning so they were face-to-face and resting a hand on his lover's hip. "I'll be here when you wake up," he whispered.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:32 pm
"mhm.... you'd better be... or i'mma go find you..." Xaene mumbled, a light smirk on his face as he started to fall asleep.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:41 pm
Smiling softly, Dominick flicked his fingers, closing the curtains. "Goodnight, dear heart."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:44 pm
xaene gave a tiny smile as he curled closer to dominick in his sleep, dreaming of them and their new child after the wedding.
{time skip time? >x>}  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:51 pm
{{Time skip!!}}
Dominick's eyes peeled open. He looked down at Xaene, smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:12 pm
in his sleep, Xaene had managed to completely pull himself from the covers and was laying there with nothing to hide what god gave him.
{-had to do it-}  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:24 pm
Dominick felt a breeze by his waist and looked down, only to snap back up as red as a beet. 'Dont do it, Dom. Be a gentleman for once in your life.' It took all of his physical restraint to not reach down and ease his desire.
{{^ had to make him a bigger perv.}}  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:29 pm
{lol so i make xaene have the pervy dream. gtg g'night!}
Xaene gave a tiny moan as he continued to sleep, his face flushed. "d-dom..." he mumbled, biting his lip as he rolled over and fell off the bed. "ow.... " he whined, rubbing his head. "what a great way to ruin a good dream..." he sighed, slowly sliding back onto the bed.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:52 pm
Dom chuckled nervously, hastily tugging a stray sheet over his head in an attempt to hide his blush. "I know right?" came his muffled reply.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:57 pm
the dragon blinked an tipped his head to the side. "why are you hiding?" he mumbled softly, lightly pulling on the sheet. "its no fair that i can't see your lovely face when i wake up.." he whispered, a tiny pout on his face.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:14 pm
"Well excuse me if I'm still not used to waking up next to a naked someone," he replied, clutching the sheet tighter.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:28 pm
Xaene could feel his cheeks heating up and then buried his face into a pillow, shaking with silent laughter. "i-i...i had forgotten i was even naked." he chuckled, rolling over to look at dominick with a goofy smile. "but if you're going to be so shy about it, i'll cover up for you." he smiled and kissed his fiance's forehead softly.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:23 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

He laughed, peeling the sheet away and wrapping his arms around Xaene's waist. "Don't you dare. I love to see you like this, especially with that lovely little 'D' on your hip." Dominick lightly brushed said hickey, grinning. "Now anyone foolish enough to touch you will know you're mine."
{{Sorry, I got caught up in family crap.}}  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:29 pm
Xaene smirked softly, hugging dominick to him. "like i'd let anyone touch me besides you. you're better then the rest by far." he hummed softly, lightly brushing his hand down the heir's back.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:36 pm
Dominick smiled, kissing Xaene's shoulder. "I love you."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games