Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:05 pm
"Because I figured you needed some cheering up, one. And two, my father wanted me to show you. Said that it was a magical place that you above everyone else needed to see."  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:25 pm
Alcott contemplated it for a while then slowly headed towards the direction of the noise. "I'll keep my clothes on." he said as he turned the lighter off and got into the freezing water.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 7:41 pm
Shrugging carelessly, Michaela jumped in and too his hand, leading him through the water. Eventually, she pulled him through a freezing waterfall and stopped, letting go of his hand and grinning. "We're here," she said gleefully, shaking her wet hair behind her shoulder. "What to you think?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:58 pm
Alcott pushed himself away when he felt the water fall on him. He shivered a bit and rubbed his arms, sneaking a little flame between his fingers to warm himself up. It was as he warmed himself up that he noticed his surroundings, a dark cave with a waterfall coming from the Heavens themselves.
"It's... big." was all the young man murmured.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 12:37 am
Laughing, Michaela let herself fall back, starting to float on her back. "I love it here! The first time my parents brought me, I had just had my heart broken by Radley Marsh. Long story short, he was a 12 year old horndog and I was a 12 year old everything-virgin." She giggled, gently splashing the water. "When he told me he would never be interested in a fat book freak, his words exactly, I was crushed. Daddy offered to make him disappear, but Mana had a better idea. So they brought me here, and said that this is my special place. This is my little slice of heaven on earth." Michaela stood, pushing her hair back and wiping a tear away. "And when you fall asleep, I swear you can hear angels singing."  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:08 pm
He listened to her story as he continued to warm himself up. He had to admit, just hearing the water rushing down from who-knows-where made him feel a bit better. That is, until he heard Michaela describe the place as the voices of angels. Angels. Alcott's eyes narrowed as he thought about his father. His father was a heavy Catholic, the kind that wakes everyone up early in the morning every day to go to church, the kind that whips one if they don't follow a bible rule correctly, the kind Alcott detested so dearly.
"The angels have horrible voices." he muttered as he stared up at the waterfall.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:27 pm
She splashed him, laughing. "Crack a smile, sourpuss. You're less pretty when you frown." Ducking under the water, she swam up to him, popped up a foot away, threw water at him, then wriggled away. "Tag, you're it!" Michaela giggled.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:38 pm
Alcott scowled when he got splashed. He wiped some water from his face and glared at the girl, wondering why she was acting like a child. "Cut it out." he said, severely hoping his cigarettes weren't ruined.
But he knew they were.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:44 pm
Michaela stuck out her tongue, splashing him again. "Come and make me, old man."  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:58 pm
He clenched his jaw and splashed her hard. "I said to stop it." he said sternly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:10 pm
Her laugh and smile faded away, leaving behind a locked expression. "Fine. Excuse me for trying to make you stop being so...so upset." Standing up straight, Michaela walked out of the mini lake and sat on a random small patch of land that was sticking out of the water, laying on her back and watching the sun move across the sky. "Why do you seem to dislike me so? I mean, I can't say I know your feelings, I'm just basing it on what I've seen."  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:21 pm
"Because everytime I try to be serious you claim that I hate you. You're just like a child. You hate me one second and then you're trying to make me play tag the next. If anything, I should be the one asking you that question." Alcott snapped.
After what felt like an eternity, Alcott sighed and swam over to where she was, pulling himself out of the body, his wet clothes clinging to his muscular body. "I'm sorry." he muttered through his pride. "It's just... I can't handle anything right now. Not after seeing..." he drifted off at the memory of Harmana.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:36 pm
Pusging back a hurt expression, Michaela pulled on a fake smile and stuck one arm behind her head. "Oh yeah...she's a b***h." Michaela chuckled, resting a hand on her bare stomach. "I wish I'd managed to cut her tongue out instead of just part of her hand."  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 12:02 am
"It doesn't matter." Alcott murmured and waved a hand in dismissal. "What's done is done." He stayed quiet for a moment, listening to the rushing waters of the waterfalls, before he finally said, "I never thanked you for that, did I?" His voice was quiet.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 3:24 pm
"It doesn't matter. You don't need to," she replied, shrugging. "You probably would have done the same for me." By now, her long hair had mostly dried, but she still wasn't willing to get back into the water. "Besides, you know Daddy. He always said that you need to take care of family. You're as much a Bloodwell as I am."  
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games