Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Castletop Manor {Painswick, England} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:31 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

"Must be," she said thoughtfully, then recovered from her thoughts. "Let's go have a dance."

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:03 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

"A dance, huh?" he muttered, considering the idea then nodding. "Alright." he smiled and started walking with her down the hallways of the mansion, admiring the work put into the building. The person that built this must've been one dedicated guy, he thought just as they went down the stairs, orchestral music echoing throughout the entire building with Siren songs accompanied by it. Was it a good time to mention that he wasn't a good dancer?

The red-haired swordsman looked around the ballroom, seeing many people speak to the new queen, but unable to find the king. "Where'd Damian go?" he asked Iris until he saw himself enter the room with.... "Oh no." he muttered. The two of them were walking together and seemed happy, did that mean that Damian gave himself away...?

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:07 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

Taking his hand once they reached the dancing area, she set it on her waist and set her own on his shoulder. "Ready, King of the Jungle?" she asked, teasing as always.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 10:18 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

"Umm.... Well you see...." Great, just great. How exactly was he supposed to take a king's place when he can't even follow up with one of the most famous things royalty does: dance! Roy gulped, nerves showing on his face. This wasn't good, he'd get caught for sure... "Umm.... You know, on second thought, I'm not feeling too up for a da-"
"My apologies, King En, but you must save your first dance for your queen." Ran-Lan said from behind the nervous wreck of a king, smiling sweetly like Bennacio would whenever the king had done something... un-kingly.
Quickly turning his head, Roy let out a sigh of relief at the sight of the real Roy. "Ah... Er, yes! I guess that's smart, eh?" he laughed nervously and looked back at Myka, reluctantly letting her go. "Sorry. We'll have to continue this some other time, eh?" He looked back over his shoulder and gave the real Roy a grateful look.
Ran-Lan, or Roy, however, gave him only a warning look in return. To speak with the love of his life and nearly blowing his cover, an unwise decision, Damian... And judging by the slowly faltering smile on the king's face, he knew it, too.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 10:37 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

With a sigh, Myka raised herself on her tiptoes and kissed his cheek sweetly, smiling. "Then save a later dance for me," she requested, lowering herself back to the ground and setting her hand on his arm. "I suppose I should go and find Armageddon. Excuse me." With one last nod, she disappeared into the crowd, looking around for her irritated husband.

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 8:43 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

"Way to almost blow our cover." 'Ran-Lan' grumbled to 'Roy'.
"I'm sorry, okay?" the king shrugged helplessly. "I tried to get away from all your adoring fans, and she was in the same spot as me."
The swordsman smirked when he heard Damian and ran a hand through his red hair. "I think that's one thing I didn't like about being royal. I didn't really know who was trying to be my friend or who was just trying to be the future king's friend."
"Yeah well.... You have me to worry about that from now on." Damian grunted while watching the people waltz. "So when do you leave?"
"Whenever Iris is ready. So probably by the end of the entire ball."

Meanwhile, Armageddon spent his time leaned against the wall of the giant manor, a flask in his hand. He drank out of it and chuckled slightly at the nostalgia. It reminded him of that stupid school he went to once to hunt down a few kids, one of which was now king. It was some kind of prom-like thing, and he stayed against the wall, hating every second of his life like he did now.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 10:31 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

"Hello, you," sighed Myka as she leaned on the wall beside him, her sixth flute of champagne in her hand. "Are you not a dancer?"

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 8:11 pm
Awesome nerd
Mayah Playah

"actually we'll be leaving after the first two dances." Iris murmured from behind "Ran-lan". "there's something i need to take care of first." and with that, the succubus went over to Armageddon, holding two drinks in hand.

Meanwhile, the now queen was shyly and nervously waiting in a corner of the room for her king. how.... to.... how do i dance....? why dont these damned sirens have the same kinds of rituals that my people have?!?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 8:59 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

"Not as much as you are a drinker." the demon grunted and glanced over at her glass. "Take the whole bottle, why don't ya?"

Roy watched Iris walk off before turning back towards Damian. "Well.... I guess you might as well get used to my wife." he murmured with a sheepish smile.
Damian grimaced. "The she-devil? No thank you! You know the snooty Indian stomped on my foot in the middle of the ceremony thing?"
"She's Indian?"
"I don't know." the shape-shifter scowled and looked away. "But she's snooty."
"And she's your wife." Roy corrected, making his doppelganger cringe.
"She's not my wife." Damian said with certainty in both his eyes and voice. "I already have one... and if she can marry someone she hates, then so can I." Allowing the swordsman to give him an encouraging pat on the shoulder, Damian gulped and began looking for the queen.

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 9:05 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

"Lord in Heaven, I dislike your presence," sighed the woman, sipping a bit more. "It's because I'm married to you that I'm becoming an alcoholic."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 9:13 pm
Awesome nerd
Mayah Playah

"hello you two~" Iris hummed as she reached Myka and.... It. "Now, I know this situation is difficult, but I'm sure that some good will come of it. So, here's a glass of vodka for each of you. Now drink up!" She smiled, having laced Armageddon's glass with a powerful spell that would make life easier on both him and Myka.

Biting her lip, the queen slowly skirted around the edge of the party, mumbling thank yous to all who congratulated her.

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 9:41 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

"Thanks, kid, but I'm good." Armageddon grunted and lifted up his flask to show that he didn't need anymore alcohol at the moment.

Damian looked everywhere for the warrior princess, but she was nowhere in sight. Where could she be? he thought, getting frustrated until-
BAM!
Damian stumbled back a step and blinked in surprise as he stared at the person he bumped into. And lo and behold, it was Lynx. "There you are." he said, rubbing his nose. "Where've you been?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 9:47 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

Myka reached out and grabbed the flask, tilting it upside down and pouring out the alcohol. "Now you're out. Accept the damn drink," she said, grabbing one herself and sipping lightly.

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 9:57 pm
Awesome nerd
Mayah Playah

"you'll drink it and you'll like it." She huffed, her eyes dark.

Letting out a small squeak as someone collided with her, having grabbed at her skirt on reflex. Upon seeing it was her husband, the queen relaxed and took a calming breath. "I've been..... Hiding...." She murmured, a pout on her face as she looked away from him.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:11 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

Armageddon blinked as his drink was drained. He dumbly took his empty flask then glared at the two. "Is the drink so damn important?" he growled at them while swiping his away from Iris' hand. "Fine then!" Desperately needing alcohol's aid to get through these two, Armageddon chugged down his drink.
The glass finally empty, Armageddon pulled it away from his lips and looked down at it groggily. It tasted... weird. "What brand was that, kid?" he asked in an equally groggy tone. Wincing lightly, the demon put a hand on his head and looked around. The room wobbled and threatened to duplicate. Was he drunk already? Funny, he just had a headache, he didn't feel too buzzed.

"Trying to get away from our adoring fans, eh?" Damian chuckled. "Me too. The balcony's a pretty good hiding place."

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games