Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Resident evil: aftermath Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:43 pm
Knux_nyan

"By all means, be my guest, I'm not really looking for that "special" guy right now; my main focus is staying alive till then. So you got nothing to worry from me." Raven replied, smiling at Luna, and then threw the kunai at a lone zombie; hitting it right in the temple.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:57 pm
Name- Reneo Tsuragi
Species- Black cat
Appearance- User Image
Clothes- User Image
Weapons- Sword seen in clothes, pistol, sniper(Costum made)
Bio- Must we do this? I am here, that's all that matters.  

VanmiRavenMother

Beloved Shapeshifter

11,000 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:50 pm
"Ha i knew you were gonna say that." She noticed the Kunai and sighed. "You gonna get that?" She asked pointing at it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:47 am
Raven placed her boot on the zombie's head, took hold of the kunai, then yanked it out with a twist, and said, "Of course I am, not going to waste it just like that, these aren't easy come by now days. But what can I say, you've always been able to read me like a book, that's why we're friends."  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Helioscope

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:59 am
Name: Daniel 'Dan' Graves

Species: Wolf

Appearance/Clothes: (whatever is in pic + a duffle bag)

User Image

Weapons: Desert Eagle 50. AE (with interchangeable .44 magnum barrel) and SPAS-12 combat shotgun. 4 clips of handgun rounds (2 for each barrel) and 32 flechette shotgun shells.

Bio: Daniel is a wandering trader/scavenger. Anything he finds useful or interesting he stores in his duffle bag, which is carried on his back, and he either trades it for ammo or whatever food he can get. Because of the random contents of his bag he tries to be creative or at least adaptable in his survival plans, but he tends to get unfocused easily or slack off whenever he isn't running from infected. When it comes to other survivors he will ask if he can tag along or at the very least barter for a small bit of supplies. In a group he will do his best to be patient and caring with his fellow survivors.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:39 pm
Dan had wandered into the city in hopes to find either some supplies, people, or at the very least a secure place so he can rest his head. After looting a convenience store he started to look around, taking out his handgun, and searching for people. Mostly keeping to the street he started to come across dead zombies, killed recently, following the trail of bodies he ended up running into a group of them. Counting about 10 or 12 he decided it couldn't hurt to spare some bullets and send the rotting cannibals packing. Switching barrels so that he will shoot off his magnum shots, rather than the .50 AE, loading the correct ammo, and shooting down the group. "Guess I should make a run for the rooftops, whole city probably heard those gunshots" Scratching his head and looking around for a ladder or a way to the fairly safe rooftops.  

Helioscope

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:34 am
Acid blushed as para said this. He leaned in an softly kissed her. When he broke the kiss, he blushed and hugged her. "y'know, we still have time to teach you how to use a gun" Acid said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:26 pm
Acidburn95

Para blushed for the first time after Acid kissed her. Her eyes twitched happily and she nodded. "Yeah, I should probably learn before we go." She stood to her feet and reached for the gun that was on the floor.  

Paraphrenia

shadowedwolfy

Hilarious Genius

10,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:00 pm
Aurora, who was still on the roof, tucked her hands behind her head, crossed her legs and sang, like she always was, Here we stand
Worlds apart, hearts broken in two (two, two)
Sleepless nights
Losing ground
I'm reaching for you (you, you)

Feelin' that it's gone
Can change your mind
If we can't go on
To survive the tide love divides

Someday love will find you
Break those chains that bind you
One night will remind you
How we touched
And went our separate ways
If he ever hurts you
True love won't desert you
You know I still love you
Though we touched
And went our separate ways...

she sang, softly, and wished James was up here with her... to do anything. she just wanted to be with him.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:06 pm
James sighed, and his pistol clicked, for the third time, "Damn it... I didn't realize how lonely I was until the others showed up..." he said, "Solitude... I don't think it's worth it anymore." he stood on the ledge, and made his way back to the safehouse, "I wonder what Aurora is doing."  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

shadowedwolfy

Hilarious Genius

10,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:15 pm
Her voice drifted down, soft... heart achingly lonely

Troubled times
Caught between confusion and pain (pain, pain)
Distant eyes
Promises we make were in vain (in vain, vain)

If you must go, I wish you love
You'll never walk alone
Take care my love
Miss you love

How we touched
If he ever hurts you
Though we touched

If he ever hurts you

I still love you girl
I really love you girl
And if he ever hurts you
No - No -

she sighed, and looked around... she longed for someone (James preferably) to join her and keep her company.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:17 pm
James climbed up to her perch, listening to her sing before sitting next to her, "I'm sorry for not being here." he said, and he looked down.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

shadowedwolfy

Hilarious Genius

10,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:28 pm
Oh, James..! she sat up, Not being here..? Don't be sorry for that. she said, and touched his shoulder, and smiled at him, Hey, smile. It'll make you feel better. if not, smile for me.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:30 pm
James looked at her, and he smiled, "Anything for you." he told her, and he gave her a hug, "I just wish we could have met before... you know, things went to hell."  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

shadowedwolfy

Hilarious Genius

10,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:41 pm
She smiled, and slid her arms around him, But, then, you probably would of had a lover... and i would of just been a stranger on the streets... you never would of taken interest in me. I am... glad we met like this. she murmured after a moment.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff