Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Twincest! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:18 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier was shocked when Leo just pushed him off and he didn't understand what was going on. Of course he knew that this was considered wrong but him and Leo already discussed this once before. "But Leo we've talked about this and how we feel about eachother...wait..whats with that huge bump on your head?"['/color] He asked before getting up and checking it, he was confused still but worried at the same time. "...Leo what happened to you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:27 pm
Rikasha17

They talked about this, and... they had feelings for each other? It made sense, or at least explained this relentless flutter in his stomach. Leo pursed his lips when Zavier felt his head and awkwardly rubbed his arm. "Umm... Well, I woke up in this one room - Looks a little like this one - and a guy told me that he found me passed out near the dorms. I... can't seem to remember anything else... at all."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:40 pm
Awesome nerd

Zavier nodded his head slightly and started tending to the bump on his brothers head. He went to the bathroom quickly and got a warm wet cloth and pressed it against the wound gently. "When I find out who did this to you they are going to regret being born.." hum mumbled under his breath in anger. Who would be dumb enough to do this to his brother! He wanted to find out and pound who ever did it. After a moment his eyes saddened knowing that Leo couldn't remember a thing, he didnt even seem comfortable kissing him or anything else. "I'll take care of you and help you get your memory back...I wont kiss you anymore either since it may bother you a bit..I'm sorry Leo"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:43 pm
Rikasha17

Feeling a little guilty, Leo quickly said, "N-No! Umm... I..." It was difficult for him to express this vocally. "I kind of... liked it.... The kiss, I mean."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:47 pm
Awesome nerd

Zavier smiled softly and pulled his brother into a tight hug, not really wanting to let him go. He was going to do whatever he could for him to get his memory back. It was his turn to take care of him and he had no problem doing so. "Really? You know you arent normally like this you can be really cold sometimes but its cute seeing you so sweet and innocent. But hey you should probably get a bit of rest or something or just lay down and relax" Zavier smirked then gave him a soft kiss on the lips, he did want him to get used to it again.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:05 pm
Rikasha17

Leo timidly returned the kiss, his mouth seeming to get a mind of its own as it moved with his twin's lips. Muscle memory, and it meant that they had done this often. The short-haired twin opened his eyes when the kiss ended, not realizing that he even closed them to begin with. "I was cold?" he murmured and looked away. He wasn't even sure of what to make of that. Cold meant emotionless, right? Was he one of those tough guys?

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:20 pm
Awesome nerd

"Don't get me wrong it was always pretty cute to me. I wouldn't change it or anything about you. You were perfect to me" he smiled softly then decided to make Leo some lunch assuming that he may have been hungry but he continued thinking about the whole situation. He really wanted to find out who did this but Leo was his main priority and he planned on keeping it that way.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:26 pm
Rikasha17

Blushing furiously, Leo stared at his hands as Zavier left for something. His heart was beating erratically, he was a little scared he'd have a heart attack. If only he could have kept his memory, then he wouldn't be this completely different person that barely knew his own name. Wait... What was it again? L... Larry? Lance? Leon? Leo? Leo! Yeah, yeah it's Leo.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:40 am
Awesome nerd

Zavier decided that he could just order the food right to their door since he wanted to spend more time with Leo and not get too caught up in cooking. He dialed the number and ordered everything, including dessert before hanging up and walking back to Leo. He sat down next to him and sighed. "It must really suck not remembering anything but I'm going to help you no matter what Leo. You'll be acting like your old self in no time" he gave him a soft kiss on the cheek and smiled lightly hoping he made him feel a little better.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:31 pm
Rikasha17

Leo blushed again and tried to bite back the smile he felt crawling up his mouth. Just the twitches of his lips felt alien, almost as if he wasn't used to doing such. "So... What else would I usually do other than being cold?" he asked and looked at Zavier, trying not to get lost in his beautiful eyes. "We're twins, right? Maybe you can act like me so I know what to do?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:47 pm
Awesome nerd

Zavier looked at his twin with a raised brow and laughed a bit at his request. " Act like you? Not much to it besides giving everyone you meet the look of death!" he said then sat down next to him. He was just teasing him and wanted to get a smile or something out of his poor brother. "Well you're just rough around the edges but you can be really sweet when you want to be..well..to me anyway" he stated then started playing with Leo's cheeks making his face express different emotion.  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:01 pm
Rikasha17

A look of death, huh? Although Leo couldn't quite fathom why he'd do that to people, it also felt natural for him. Feeling something touch his face, he looked up to see his brother playing with his face. He allowed it to happen for a while, more curious as to what exactly was happening, but the longer his cheeks got pinched and poked, the more annoyed he got until eventually...
"Would you cut it out?" he barked and slapped away Zavier's hand, giving him an irritated look that could almost make it look like he was back to normal. But just as it was there, it melted back into guilt-stricken horror. "Oh! Uh.... Sorry." he stammered and rubbed the back of his head sheepishly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:10 pm
Awesome nerd

Zavier was taken aback by his brother's sudden outburst but it was something he was used to. For a second he thought he was back to normal but that feeling left as soon as he started apologizing for it. "No don't apologize! That was something you'd do! It was right" he said with a smile then kissed him softly on his forehead. He would call this making progress but he knew they had a lot of work to do before he permanently got his memory back. But Zavier was willing to do whatever it took to help his brother.  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 10:11 pm
Rikasha17

Leo looked away again when Zavier kissed his forehead, trying not to blush again. This felt so strange for him, being flustered easily, acting timid. It felt alien, and he didn't like it. But what else could he do? He couldn't act angry all the time like he was supposed to, but he couldn't exactly stay shy either. What would the school think? Apparently they were legends, a dynamic duo, but.... Damn, if only there was something that could bring back his memories.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:54 am
Awesome nerd

"Maybe if you got hit in the head again you'd remember something! Or it would make it worse..besides i'm not too fond of seeing you hurt so that idea is out the door" he said with a sigh and rubbed his temples. He honestly had no idea how to make Leo remember anything...maybe if he took him to his favorite places, let him watch his favorite movie and shows, things like that could possibly work and it was worth a try! "Hey how about we watch your favorite movie!" he got up excitedly and went over to the stack of dvds to look for it.  
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff