Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:23 am

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
"I know." David said. "And I'm not letting you go anywhere." He said as Henry put a oxygen mask over her mouth to induce a delirium. "Just breath, okay? You'll get through this. We're here."
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:27 am

User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika didn't say anything, but she let her control slip just enough for a little warm breeze to ruffle Sam's hair and let her know she backed up what David had said. They were both there for her. They'd help her through.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:32 am

User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

Sam had no strength to fight the mask, the fury within her fed by Sabertooth's power finally snuffing out. She didn't like needles much, but at this point, she was too numb to even feel if they were adding an iv, though she had a fading thought that the man working over her would do so at any moment.

Slowly nodding, Sam tried to take a deeper break, but it was like glass was shredding her lungs and she ended up coughing thickly. At first she panicked, tried to struggle against the sensation that something was choking her, but then her body relaxed and she just felt so tired.

Her back looked like she had skidded on cement, all red and missing bits of flesh from the rapid appearance of her wings. Her knees, hands and chest were bruised and tender. Beyond that, she hurt, inside and out and couldn't catalog them all as individual wounds.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

baka-slash-chibi13
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:36 am

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
It was hours before Henry could say anything for certain. He had to run through many drugs, and perform a few surgeries before he could be certain. "... Well, I've stabilized her. She'll be delirious for a few days... it's hard to say when she'll recover. Possibly in a few months." David smiled weakly. "Well... That's good..."
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

Kaiga13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:43 am

User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika let out a shaky breath she hadn't known she'd been holding and nodded. She put a hand on David's shoulder and said quietly, "I'll be in the Danger Room if you need me," and walked out of Henry's lab. Once she was in the hall, she ran to the Danger Room and let her powers out. While the winds howled around the room, battering the walls, Masika pulled her legs up to her chest and rested her head on her knees, held up in the center of the room by the wild currents she'd let loose.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:43 am

User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sam lost track of how much time she had been under. For all she knew it could have been hours, days or more. When she was out, it was as if she blinked and it was another time, only black between awareness. She did not dream, but that may have been from the drugs.

When she did swim to the surface, it was only to wonder the basic, 'Where am I?' and "How long have I been out?' Sometimes she would wake and see Masika sitting by her bed, or David pacing. Once she even remembered seeing Jean, smiling and patting her hand gently. She didn't know if these images were real, or just in her mind, but they were comforting nonetheless.

baka-slash-chibi13

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:46 am

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David had hardly left Sams. side since she went under. Granted, he'd left to eat, bath, and find things he could bring down to the lab for entertainment. He sat with an iPod in his lap, listening to music and sitting next to Sam waiting. She'd stirred a few times, but very little real activity. Masika had been there almost the same amount of time as David.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

(TIME WARP 3 DAYS)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:56 am

User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Slowly, Sam opened her honey colored eyes, a soft smile already lighting her otherwise relaxed face. She had been listening to him shuffle the last few minutes, playing his game silently nearby. At first she simply watched him, content or maybe too weak to warrant any further effort.

"Hey," she said finally, her voice dry from disuse. She wanted to cough, but clenching her stomach to do so hurt too much, so she relaxed and lightly rumbled her voice to clear it.

baka-slash-chibi13

(Thanks Baka, wasn't sure how far ahead you wanted to go. ^'^)

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:59 am

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David was on his feet almost instantly. He went to Sams side, and looked down at her. "Sam... Hey..." David said, so ecstatic that he couldn't actually be excited.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:04 am

User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

"So it wasn't a dream," she said breathlessly. Wanting to sit up more, she noticed as she lifted it that her right hand was pinned to a board, an iv drip attached to the back of it. She looked at the medical hookups, though she felt detached from it all.

"How bad did I get?" she asked, her brows drawing into a soft frown.

baka-slash-chibi13

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:05 am

User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika passed by the infirmary on her way down to the kitchen after her morning training session with Professor Logan, and she saw that Sam was awake. Smiling, she entered the room and walked up to stand on the other side of the bed where Sam lay. "Good to have you back, Kitten," she said softly. Like David, she called Sam by a nickname related to the cat ears she always wore, not realizing exactly how like Storm she sounded when she used the nickname.

((If they're still in Hank's lab, I'll edit the post to say that. And there've already been a couple references to Shadowcat in the rp, so I thought I'd just add my own. Who knows, maybe Masika and Sam have a relationship similar to Ororo and Kitty Pryde's.))
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:21 am

User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sam looked towards the sound of the greeting and her frown disappeared at the sight of Masika.

"Good to be back," she admitted as she scooted herself a little further up the bed. Her body felt stiff and sore and she winced despite her efforts, but much better than it had when she had gotten hurt. It was still a bit of a blur what went on, but she was glad to know that these two had at least gotten back safe. Seeing both her friends unharmed made her frown again.

"Gee for being a healer, I'm sure the more worse for wear aren't I?" she observed. It was a weak joke and she knew it, but she felt better about it. In her mind, if those she cared about were safe and unhurt, then she would accept any amount of pain in exchange.

baka-slash-chibi13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:31 am

User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika's smile turned slightly gentler and more sisterly at the joke. "Your body had too much to cope with at once. The X-gene couldn't keep up with it." Professor Grey had told her that when she'd asked about what had happened to Sam. "You'll be all healed up soon. We had to tell the school that you'd gotten hit by a car and wouldn't be back for a while, though..." She wasn't sure how convincing the lie had been, but it was the most plausible excuse for Sam's absence.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:49 am

User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

"I guess that makes sense," she replied with a small nod. " I've never tried to hold on to someone's power before, let alone beyond the breaking point of my advanced stage." The more she thought about it, the more sense it made. When her body copied another mutants power, it only let her use that which she did not need for basic stasis. By trying to keep the power longer, her body ended up using the core energy that kept her body stable, doing damage to her organs, muscles and bones.

"Hit by a car?" she gawked, which made her gasp as a pain poked her sharply in the ribs. Then she resettled, trying to stay relaxed. It seemed that her body would protest any quick movements for a bit.

"Oh, but I'll fall so far behind," she fretted absently. It was silly for her to worry about classes when she could have easily died a few days ago, but she had made it through the worst.

baka-slash-chibi13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:54 am

User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika chuckled. "All of your classes are either with David or me, right? We'll make copies of our notes and get your homework for you. And we can help you with it as well. Don't worry about falling behind. Just rest and recover, Kitten," she said, ruffling Sam's hair with a warm breeze.
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games