Welcome to Gaia! ::

Café Mew Mew

Back to Guilds

A Tokyo Mew Mew Guild, With Events Giveaways and Roleplaying. 

Tags: Tokyo, Mew mew, Ichigo, Minto, Berii 

Reply Café Mew Mew
Tokyo Mew Mew Next Generation Roleplay open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 12:28 pm
(No problem XD)

Turning to look at her I said, "Don't listen to what she says!" Not able to use my special attack, somethings popped into my head, I yelled, "DRAGON TAIL!" and as soon as I yelled that and thin line of fire flew from my staff and wrapped itself around each and everyone of of the lightning people. I could tell, since it was my first time using this ability, it wouldn't last long.  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 12:37 pm
Mila: I growled. My harp was know a staff. "LIGHT STAFF... ULTRA!" Rays of shining white light protruded from the top of my ice blue staff. And in the distance I heard a song... I recognized at Trick and Treat. And singing it was Clara, smirking. Then she teleported away. When the light faded, all the lightning people were gone... and I was on my hands and knees.
( I'm going to sushi know, see ya.)  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 12:41 pm
(Okay bye, have fun!)

I ran over to Mila and put a hand on her shoulder, "Are you okay?" I asked her, I look of concern slowly spread across my face.  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 4:05 pm
I shook my head. "No, I'm not okay. She's gonna kill him. I'm scared. she's harder then we thought... and she's my sister."
Clara: I smiled. I knew I had freaked out Mila. And singing trick and treat... I'm awesome. So evil... so threatening... so awesome... and SO jealous.  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 5:22 pm
"You don't have to be scared," I told her with a goofy smile, "You have me," I pointed towards myself with my thumb. "Plus," I said putting my hands on my hips,"She isn't to lay a finger on you, you want to know why?" Without waiting for an answer I continued, "Because, we're going to kick her butt into next week!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 5:50 pm
Mila: I got up. "Yeah..." I said softly. I was just worried about Kisshu. If he died... I would too. After all we've been through... secrets... lying... hurt.... love. That's what it all came down too. That's what it was all about. I didn't know what to do. It started to rain. In the distance, or maybe I was just imagining it, I heard Kisshu's voice calling... but I stayed where I was. My head started to hurt. I fell down again. Rain was pouring down now. I was soaked, but my tail would not come out. I didn't want it to. I'm was able to control at least that... but everything else just fell apart. I cried silent tears, feeling no strength from the water pouring down. Anger, sadness, guilt, jealousy... what drove Clara? Madness overcame me for a while, or at least it felt that way. Everything started to black out. I heard Clara's voice chanting, lies, hate, secrets, anger, jealousy, envy, sorrow... I broke.  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mermaid

Pictures of Mila
(Since I haven't posted any yet)( I didn't know how! crying )

[img
School

transformed  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 7:27 am
Clara:
transformed  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 8:06 am
(I think it's almost time)
Katy/Blueberry
We'll use Lola and Baras crushes to use as are two leaders Deep Blue and Deep Gray,I started to make them following me to town square.

Bara
I ran past to find Lola,Kitsune,Chiarīdā because I felt loads of mew aqua and crystal aqua. http://www.side7.com/cached_files/thumbnails/298016_13360_Small_150x150_150x150-blossom_run.gif

Chiarīdā
I saw Bara and I started to feel loads of mew aqua and crystal aqua 'This isn't good' I followed her to find the others.  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 1:24 pm
"Hey," I dropped to my knees and lifted Mila up by her shoulders, "Don' cry," I smiled at Mila. "You're not as pretty when you cry," I laughed a little, trying to cheer her up, even though I knew I probably couldn't. I could feel something wasn't right. Something not normal. I'd have to deal with it later, maybe.

(Almost time for what?)  

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 3:14 pm
(I think she means the end of the roleplay. No thanks! I wanna RP more!)
Mila: "You don't understand... It's hard. I no longer fear the death of myself, only Kisshu's. She wants to break me. She already has." I said, my voice shaking like mad. "I can't... I can't..." I trailed off. I was on my hands and knees. I was scared. "I think we underestimated Clara..."
Clara: Back with Pai and Tart and at headquarters, since they gave me the power to teleport, I laughed. I had already told them how much I hated Mila, and how I was gonna get rid of her. I din't tell them about killing Kisshu though. Because when it was all over, I was gonna kill them too. Gain their trust, make it look like Mila killed Kisshu and I killed her, destroy Crystal Mew, and Kill every body else, and take over the world. They're fighting for their friends. I'm fighting for myself. Sooooooo evil...  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 3:22 pm
(No, I don't want it to end either!)
I scowled at her, turned her to face me, than slapped her, "Get a hold of yourself, it isn't over yet. I know you've had a hard life, I don't even remember mine. Clara's just toying with you, I know she's planning something bad, something worse than just killing your or Kisshu, I'm not sure what it is, but I just have a bad feeling, and if you don't get a hold of yourself she'll end up doing everything she plans to do and I don't think you want that, am I right?" I didn't stop talking not even for a breath, "Just because we underestimated her once doesn't mean she wont underestimate us, right? I mean, she thinks she's all bad but right now she's just being petty, you know, I bet she might even be jealous of you."  

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 3:29 pm
Mila: I was shocked. I stood up. "Yeah." I said. An Idea came to me. "Kokiri..." I mumbled. I gasped. "Oh no... I have to go back to my house! She's still there! OH NO! KOKIRI!" I ran as fast as I could back to the site of my house. I walked through the rubble. And sure enough... Kokiri, my doll, stood there, scowling up at me. Yeah, my doll. That's alive. "You left me!" She said. Kokiri is my victorian doll. I got her when some hard times were going on, and she stopped me from killing myself. Really hard times. She stopped scowling, and jumped into my arms. "Nice to see you again..." she mumbled.  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 3:33 pm
(Aww that's cute)

"What the...?" I mumbled as I watched her run off. I sighed and ran after her, when I arrived there I saw her hugging a doll, and the doll was hugging back. "huh," I though aloud to myself, "A living doll, cool."  

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 3:35 pm
Mila: Kokiri jumped out of my arms. "Who are you?" she said to Lola. Kokiri was always rather rude too strangers...
Clara: I hung out some more in the alternate dimension. I talked to everyone. i daydreamed about killing. I sung trick or treat. I thought some more about killing everyone. It was fun.  
Café Mew Mew

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games