Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Wanderlust (Marina Elemento x Kiyiya Sakura) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:33 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust bit his lip as he thought. How could he tell her? What could he say? He wanted never to lie to her, to never give her a reason to distrust him, but either way things looked grim. If he kept it from her, someday, she would find out. If he told her, he feared she would not be able to trust him with the beast. He was at a loss.

When he felt her hand take his he looked at her. He wanted so much to say that nothing was wrong, that everything was fine and that he was just spacing out, but he couldn't lie to her. "I'm just... a bit scared. This whole beast thing is... It's hard to handle sometimes. Hard to control." He spoke carefully, thinking about his words as he said them. "I didn't want anyone to get hurt... but..." His brows knitted and he looked down at the ground, helpless desperation in his crystal blue eyes. He clenched his fists, breathing deeply, but he could not get the words to come. 'I bit your farther!' he screamed in his head. 'I might have killed him!' 'You can't trust me!' He gripped the railing with white knuckles.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:27 am
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle pulled her gaze away from the glowing lights of the city and looked back at Rust. Her heart was aching all of a sudden; she hated seeing him this way, especially when she knew she couldn't do anything about it. But she could understand now that the beast was tough to control, even if she didn't know the full extent of it. She still felt sad though; the look in his eyes was indescribable.
"Hey, it's okay. The beast is inside of you, but it's not you. And besides, I don't think you'll ever hurt anyone. I believe in you." She smiled, making sure that he really understood that she meant it.

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:07 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Her words cut through him like swords of ice. He closed his eyes and turned his head away, taking a deep breath. "But.... But I have hurt someone." He was shaking. It was an accident! He thought he could keep it under control. It blindsided him! "Estelle I-" He looked at her, then looked away again. He had to tell her. It was the right thing to do, no matter the outcome. "Estelle, I bit your father." He said it, the took a breath and held it, not meeting her eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:43 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle's smile seemed to fall from her face immediately. For a minute, she felt like time itself had froze and everything weighed down on her so suddenly. She backed away from Rust, but only a little bit, her gaze falling to the ground. "W-why? Did he threaten you? Did he hurt you? Did you...did it kill him?" Her hands began shaking, but she tried to keep herself calm. It wasn't that big a deal, was it? I mean, maybe now he would understand... Understand? Understand what?! Am I out of my mind? she thought, gripping the edge of the railing to keep herself from falling over. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. It just wasn't possible.

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:13 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust looked like he was close to loosing it himself. "I- I-" He tried to answer, but she kept asking more questions. He kept his gaze in the balcony floor. He backed away from her as well, making the distance between them big enough to fit two people in it. "I thought I could control it. It was right after the last... payment..." He did not know if she new what really went on down in that basement, but he was not going to tell her if she didn't. No need to give her any more nightmares like he had. "I let it out. I wasn't strong enough to make it out of room otherwise... and... and..." He swallowed, "I dunno if he s-survived..." He whispered the last bit, not wanting to say it at all.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:29 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle could feel her eyes watering, just thinking about all the potential problems this would cause. The first thing that came to her mind was Serves him right, but when she thought harder she closed her eyes and shook her head. No, nobody deserves that, no matter how horrible they are. It was true that she did not hate her father, nor ever wish that kind of pain on him. Her mind began wandering again, and she felt herself get more worked up just by thinking about it. What would mother think? What would they do? Is he okay?

Estelle shook her head again, wiped her eyes and broke the distance between her and Rust, looking up at him with a steely look in her eyes. "I... I don't care." Her own words frightened her, and for a moment she wasn't sure it was herself speaking. She drew in a breath and spoke again. "I mean, I do, but.. it wasn't you that did this. You just lost control, and... and it's not your fault. I don't know how we're gonna fix this, or if we can at all, but..." She paused, taking in a shaky breath. "I do know that I forgive you. And we will get through all this, even the scary stuff, together." Estelle finished with a firm nod.

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:49 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust did not know what he expected her to do. Run off, cry, yell at him. He did not know, but he certainly did not expect what actually happened. When she came to him, he looked at her, his eyes glossy with tears of fear. He could not believe how forgiving she was, how loving. He had been alone for so long, and when one's only company is a half feral cat, one learns to live without affection. He threw his arms around her and buried his face in her shoulder. He stood there for a long minute, still and quiet, until he began to shake. He couldn't stop it. Tears poured from his eyes, squeezed tightly shut. All through his young life, he had gone through everyday keeping his problems and emotions under wraps, not wanting people's pity or worry. He made do with what he had alone. When he met Estelle for the first time in his workshop, he would have never guessed how close they would get in such a short span of time. He had not felt such love since his family had been taken from him. Now, all of those years spilled from his eyes as he realized he no longer had to worry about them. All he needed to focus on was the future, with Estelle. A future not spent alone, but with the one he loved, and the one who loved him.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:59 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle swallowed and shivered when he threw his arms around her, and slowly she brought her arms up around him, letting him cry for as long as he wanted to. She surprised even herself with how brave and strong she'd become, and little did he know that it was he who had kind of broken her frail shell. In a way, they helped each other, by providing the things for each other the other lacked. It was in this moment she realized this, and she wouldn't want to have it any other way. They could help each other through thick and thin, and that was all that mattered.
She closed her eyes for a moment, feeling him cry against her as she held onto him tightly. "I love you, Rust. Never forget that, okay?" she said quietly, half smiling as her heart swelled with love.

((AWWWMYGOSH!!! I just cried crying Our characters... are so cute... and...bwaaahh heart ))  

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:13 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust regained his composure and sniffled, bringing his face away from her shoulder and nodded. "Okay." he choked out. He felt like a small child, wiping his eyes and turning away. When his eyes were as dry as they would get, he smiled at her. "I love you too." After such an intense conversation, Rust was unsure of what else to say. He breathed in deep an sighed, glad to have all of that off of his chest. He felt new, refreshed. The weight he had carried all his life was gone, gone with his old life and ready to start the new one. He looked up at the sky, the waning moon still bright in the sky. The light pollution was far less now that most had evacuated, making the night sky more stunning than Rust had ever noticed before. He felt the urge deep inside him to howl, but unlike the other times when he felt his beast side, this one did not fight violently to get out. It lingered inside, as if waiting permission to let out.

((Awwww Really? I'm glad my writing inspires such emotions. I agree completely. Our characters are amazingly cute, and I absolutely love Estelle!))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:02 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

It took Estelle a moment to realize that her heart was beating rather rapidly, and that her fingers and toes were tingling. She wasn't too sure what it meant, but she enjoyed the feeling that lingered in her heart and mind. There were still the thoughts of problems lingering in the back of her mind, for instance what they were going to do about her father. Would he try hunting them down again, this time for revenge? Or would he give in and let her go? Was he even still alive? She shuddered, trying to push away all the worrying questions and save them for a later, better time, whenever that may be.
Estelle followed his gaze up to the moon and allowed the light from the sky to wash over her. It calmed her, it refreshed her; she suddenly felt like she really could take on anything, and wanted to just run into the night like there was no tomorrow. She wondered if Rust had the same feeling.
"Do you feel it?" she asked quietly, lacing her fingers in his.

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:07 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust looked down from the moon to look at Estelle when she spoke. Her eyes sparkled in the moonlight. "Yes." He said confidently. He knew what the were both feeling. He looked back up at the moon, remembering a song. It used to be one of his favorites, but he had forgotten all about it until now. He looked back at Estelle, seeing her golden eyes stare at the moon and it was as if her eyes were the sun itself, sending the light to the lunar surface and causing it to shine so brightly in reflection of her beauty. "A timeless and forgotten place..." He muttered, watching her.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:38 am
stelle Dominique areau
User Image

Estelle could practically feel the earth hum lightly beneath her feet; everything was so still, so quiet, so peaceful. She could smell the ocean even from here, wafting among the trees and mixing with the pine from the forest. It was some of the best smells she'd smelled in a long time, and with Rust by her side it felt even better. Her eyes flicked up to meet his and she smiled, turning to face him and wrapped her arms around him. "Hmm?" Even his voice; his voice soothed her to the point that she felt she could melt into the ground and become part of it. She tilted her head slightly to look up at him, her face right under his.

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:52 am
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust's smile widened as the lyrics came back to him. They narrated the adventure they had been on so far. His eyes sparkled as he continued, finding the tune and rhythm he was looking for, "A timeless and forgotten place, the moon and sun in endless chase. Each in quiet surrender as the other reigns the sky..." he looked up at night sky, "The midnight hour begins to laugh, a summer evening's epitaph. The winds are getting crazy as the storm begins to rise." He loomed back at her, thinking about the war brewing, the fight he knew nothing about, but was now a part of, he and Estelle together.

`

((The actual song in case you wanna hear it The Storm))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:57 pm
stelle Dominique areau
User Image

Estelle listened to him singing, one of her favorite things to do for sure. She could listen to the sound of his voice for hours on end, possibly even days if they could both sit still that long, frozen in an endless lapse. Her eyes met his and she smiled. "How fitting," she said to him with a small giggle, her smile deepening uncontrollably. She didn't care where they were, or where they were going, as long as he was by her side everything would be okay. More than okay, actually. "I love your voice," she told him, then buried her face in the comfort of his shoulder, inhaling.

---
((Ooooooh I love it! 3nodding Very fitting indeed!))  

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:53 am
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust smiled and let a deep sigh. "Thanks." he said simply, not really knowing how else to respond to the compliment. He looked over the city, then back at Estelle, wondering if they wanted to spend the rest of the night on this balcony or continue their expedition. With the heavy burden of what he had done gone from his mind, he could enjoy the walk more fully. "What would you like to do now?" He asked her quietly.

`  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces