Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Local Police Department Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:21 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Cecil was looking through his bag to make sure he got the right order until he heard Sawyer. "Huh? Yeah. What's wrong?" he asked as he looked up at the lawyer.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:20 pm
Mayah Playah
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

He stared down at his desk, not really sure how to ask. "Cecil... There's a thing going around about you and... And this guy." His cheeks turned a light pink as he looked away, embarrassed about having to ask this.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:38 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"What? What do you mean?" he asked. He looked indifferent, save a raised eyebrow, but deep down his heart was beating hard against his chest. A guy? Did they mean Sawyer? Or...?

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:49 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

Deciding to just come out and say it, Sawyer closed his eyes tightly. "Cecil, are you seeing a prostitute?" he asked, ripping off the bandaid of awkwardness, so to speak.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:15 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Cecil's eyes widened. What? Was that already out? H-How many people knew already? How did they even find out?
Gulping, Cecil shakily said, "I-I... What are you talking about?" He was a mess. An obvious mess. For someone as skilled as Sawyer he could probably read the truth just by looking at the nervous officer's face.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:31 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

"It's okay if you are, I won't judge you. A-and no one else knows, I cut it off at the source, so your reputation is no more harmed than it was before." He sighed, then stood up and moved around his desk, leaning on it. "Cecil, you gotta talk to me. If you're having lady problems, o-or men problems, I'm totally here to help! We're friends. I want you to be happy."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:46 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

So many beads of sweat formed on Cecil's forehead. He felt like he was being interrogated, even if Sawyer was acting strange. Of course he was acting strange, he had just learned that his close friend was sleeping with a prostitute. A male one at that! If he learned anymore...!
"Ahahah! I, uh... uh... M-Maybe I should just g-go eat in my office!" Cecil laughed nervously as he picked up his food.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:51 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

Sawyer quickly reached out, taking Cecil's arm. "Wait! Cecil, I want you to talk to me. Come on, after saving your life, you owe me at least an explanation." He let him go, gesturing to his whole self. "You're a good looking guy, Cecil. Why would you pay for someone when you can just ask someone out?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:07 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Cecil gulped. Sawyer was right, he deserved an explanation, but... Cecil felt his face heat up with a humiliated blush. This was so embarrassing!
When told about his looks, all the chief did was shake his head. "You're the only one that says that." he said in a quiet voice, avoiding eye contact. "Look at me, I look like a kid. Even the drunkest of desperate women wouldn't risk because they'd think I'm part of Dateline, or something. Prostitutes... Well, they don't judge. They can't afford to."

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:18 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

Sawyer was quiet, giving him time to explain. "But Cecil, you're the Chief of Police," he said after Cecil stopped talking. "You're putting us all at risk when you do this. There has to be another way to release this sexual frustration of yours without you having to reduce yourself to hiring someone." He was quiet for a moment, then grabbed both of Cecil's shoulders and looked at him head on.
"Use me."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:10 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Cecil bit his lip. Yeah, it didn't look good that the Chief of Police did stuff like this, huh? This would've been some hard evidence against him in that case.
Suddenly, he felt his shoulders grabbed and his eyes forced to look into Sawyer's determined ones. It took a second for Cecil to register what the man said, but when he did he let out a sharp gasp and slapped him. After another few seconds everything settled and Cecil gasped again. "Ah! I-I'm sorry!" he apologized while pulling his hand back, blushing both in embarrassment and from the offer. "B-But what are you a-asking?! A-Aren't you looking to date?! Or..." His flustered expression slowly fell. "Or do you want me to be some kind of relief for you until you find someone you want?" There it is. That made sense. He'd just be a distraction for Sawyer. He'd be... like a prostitute.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:31 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

He shrugged, not looking at Cecil. "Actually, I don't have much of a desire to date, and I don't have any pent-up frustration. Besides, this isn't about me. This is about you." Sawyer looked back to the policeman, eyes hard. "I mean it. Use me. I'm nice, I'm passionate, I'm good-looking, I'm very good-looking, and I've been told plenty of times that I'm very generous between the sheets. Look, I'll come over to your place tonight, we can test it. If there's no chemistry, it's too weird, and you don't feel any better, we'll let it go, go right back to normal. Just try it out, that's all I'm asking."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:50 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"No, you don't get it. I don't want you do that because you feel obligated to or because you pity me! I want you to do it because-" Cecil caught himself. Should he say it? Wouldn't it ruin everything? Peter's words rang in his head, and now that everything was out in the open, he knew it was time to risk everything.
"I like you." he whispered shortly after, feeling his heartbeat get fast. He kept his eyes on the ground, nervous and pale with fright. Most of him was reasoning with him that Sawyer wouldn't think of them as just friends if he were to offer himself for sex, but there was still that one, small, cold side of him that doubted it all, saying that it was out of pity and this confession would ruin everything. But what was done was done, and Cecil couldn't stop now.
"I like you." he repeated and, after hesitating, looked up at the lawyer. "I have ever since you saved me, maybe even before then. You didn't underestimate me or mock me, you actually believed in me, you said I was a great cop and you meant it. All of that meant a lot to me. That prostitute... He was because I couldn't stop thinking of you. I-I know I shouldn't, and I know it's gross but... but I couldn't stop and that was the only way I could think of to keep me stable." He closed his eyes in shame and dipped his head. "Look I'm... I'm sorry. I can-can try and get you sent somewhere else if you feel uncomfortable, or I can resign again. I'll... have to find a replacement before Cameron tries to take over again, though."

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:00 am
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

Sawyer was silent the whole time he was confessed to, unsure of what to say. Cecil liked him? Well, he wouldn't lie, he definitely guessed it after that kiss they shared, but he didn't think it was this bad. Still though, he couldn't lie: he'd thought about them maybe being together. Winning the case was the trigger for him, although he'd always felt something for the younger man. He thought it was originally just that mentor-vibe, but Parker seemed to disagree from the beginning. It was likely why he took Cecil's arrest so hard. At any rate, his strange feelings were why he ended up maneuvering a kiss out of Cecil, just to test his reaction. Clearly, it was a rather positive one, and he certainly wasn't complaining.
"I gotta say," he finally said, "I wasn't expecting anything like that. Still, it's pretty lucky. I mean, I dunno about you, but I don't really like just having sex willy-nilly. I just wanted to help you. However, this is much better than that." He gently pinched Cecil's chin, tilting his head up and forcing eye-contact. "Truth is, I can't stop thinking about you either. The difference between us, though, is that I'd never be able to be satisfied by a prostitute when you're so close by all the time. How could a hooker ever measure up to you?" He offered a smile, then leaned in to kiss Cecil for the second time in their lives, this time making his intentions known.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:41 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Cecil didn't expect Sawyer to speak so calmly, he didn't expect to hear him say that the feelings were mutual, and he definitely didn't expect to be kissed. Everything that happened in the past twenty minutes were so overwhelming for the small cop. Sawyer liked him? All this time? All these troubling feelings Cecil had, this confusion and fear, Sawyer felt that too? He didn't know what to think, or how to react. No, he knew what he wanted to do. His eyes fluttering shut and his cheeks blushing again, Cecil grabbed Sawyer's sleeves and returned the kiss, happy to know that he wasn't alone.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff